• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Riku and Mai 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Hiya! I've been off lately, sorta busy and depressed, you see I broke up with my boyfriend.

There was only one problem with us, our religions almost completely opposite, he was an Athiest, and I a Christian. It hurt me break up with him but my religion, my faith, my lifestyle I'm sorry to say is more important. And even if it wasn't our relationship wasn't going to last long, we argued so much. And most of the time it was about how I was doing something wrong or how I feel about this thing or that.

So yeah, I've been single for 17 years, and then my first boyfriend was 75% awesome and 25% horrible. I didn't want to break up with him but he almost made it easy saying that he hated me. Even after all the things I did to be with him, he said he hated me. Even though I lied to be with him, I allowed him to do things that normally I'd kick a boy in his groin for and I allowed him to say things that normally I'd black out on. I did it all for him and then he tells me that he hates me. He blamed me for the reason for us arguing all the time and me for him hating the relationship. And so because he was so unhappy I broke up with him, thinking if he's that stressed about us he'll feel beter if I let him go. WRONG. instead he stops talking to me saying that I hurt him.

So again, I'm depressed and single. Never again will I try to show love for someone, never, I was hurt by the fact that he ignored me for two whole days. I honestly now don't want to get married, I don't want another boyfriend and I don't want any part in any form of a relationship and that includes anything involved love, sex, kissing. I mean I was hurt so much that I don't hug my guy friends anymore. I don't touch them. (sighs while holding back tears) I'm no longer eager for the things I once begged for.

Well, sorry for the long A/N that was depressing and sad and crap, I only beg of you that if you feel some kind of way about my ex, don't call him names, I broke up with him with strong feelings, in other words I didn't want to do it, I did it for him.

Well, here's the next chapter...

Enjoy!

Part One
Riku and Mai: Trying
Chapter Five

“Darn it,” Riku groaned pulling away from his wife. He heard his cell phone going off. He didn’t want to stop what he was doing but he had a feeling it was important.

“Don’t,” Mai whispered touching his hand that was reaching for his cell phone on the counter.

Riku almost listened to her but he collected himself and picked up the phone and looked at the ID. Riku narrowed his eyes amazed and confused. “Hey?” he answered. Mai continued to kiss his neck.

“Riku, it’s me Mickey,” the squeaky voice answered.

“Yeah, what’s up?” Riku could now hear the concern and worry in his voice. “Is there something wrong?”

“Some worlds are having darker nights,” Mickey said.

“What?” Riku asked confused. ‘Darker nights? How’s that possible? That doesn’t make any sense.’

“What’s wrong?” Mai looked up to Riku, she was curious now.

By this time Mai realized that she wasn’t going to get what she wanted. She got of the counter and walked over to the cabinet to get a cup. She knew Riku would answer her sooner or later.

“Yes, nights are darker, some of my agents have told me that each night became darker only after a black lice crossed the sky.”

“Oh, I see,” Riku said.

“But so far, Heartless are nowhere to be seen, it’s almost like they vanished.”

Riku narrowed his eyes while he thought. This wasn’t good, the last time less Heartless were around they were being stored up for a battle. “So when are you going to summon me?”

“Mai is coming too,” Mickey said. “Sora and Kairi too.”

“Why do you need all of us?”

“Keybladers,” Mickey said.

“Keybladers,” Riku sighed.

“A gathering of Keybladers, huh? Am I coming?” Mai asked.

“Yeah,” Riku nodded to her.

Mai nodded back and headed for the room to get dressed.

“I’ll summon you when you’re ready we don’t have enough time to get a gummi ship ready so be ready as soon as possible.”

“Got it,” Riku said nodding.

Riku hung up the phone and thought. ‘What’s going on now?’

Zipporahss

This was for making you wait so long, here's the next chapter.....

Enjoy!

Part One
Chapter Six

“We could always have a quickie,” Mai said.

“Mai, stop, I’ve changed my mind, we’re going to wait.”

Mai frowned, “Fine, I’ll end up winning sooner or later.”

Riku rolled his eyes and seconds later a ray of light appeared and both Riku and Mai were taken from their house. Benjie had tagged along too. Mai had asked the King if he could come.

They were in the garden of many carved animals.

Riku looked around, ‘Odd,’ he thought ‘He’s not here to greet us’. He shrugged and walked to the door at the corner of the wonderfully green garden.

Going up the stairs, they came to the long hall with only two doors. They walked pass the large light purple doors. They headed for the library. There they found Mickey sitting at the desk.

Mai let Benjie down to greet Pluto, they were good friends, and every now and again Mickey would allow Pluto to go to their house. Mai enjoyed watching them play; they were always playing together or sleeping together. Pluto was sorta Benjie’s big brother.

“Hi, King Mickey,” Mai greeted.

“Mai, I told you, you can call me Mickey,” He smiled.

“Sorry, it’s hard to get use to,” Mai blushed a little and scratched the back of head.

“So where’s Sora and Kairi?” Riku asked.

“They’re not here, yet, they were right in the middle of something else that I asked them to do.”

“Oh, okay,” Riku nodded.

“So do you have beds ready for us?” Mai asked, “I’m a little tired, you know how it is,” Mai said.

“Oh, yeah, we have rooms ready for you, I was hoping we talk a little more about Heart Haven.”

“When I wake up, right now I’m tired,” Mai said politely.

“I know, I still wish I knew why that happens,” Mickey said deep in thought. He was referring to Mai’s side effects to staying in the Human realm.

Mai smiled, “Benjie you can play with Pluto if you want,” Mai turned to Benjie and Benjie wagged his tail and jumped on his older brother.

“Chip and Dale will show you to your room, Mai, Riku you and I need to talk so can you stay for a minute or two?”

“Sure,” Riku nodded.

“Hey Mai!” Mai heard the voices of Chip and Dale, her favorite chipmunks.

“Hey you guys, I told you I’d be back didn’t I?” she grinned.

“Yeah… you’re pretty,” Dale said half blushing.

“Thank you,” Mai grinned. Mai knelt down and kissed him on the head. Dale had little hearts appear in his eyes and then he fell back.

“Hey what about me?!” Chip protested.

“I didn’t forget you,” Mai kissed his forehead. He swayed but he controlled himself. Mai giggled. Riku laughed with her. Mai stood and after a moment they led her to her room. Dale was still sorta out of it. He walked hunched over with his arms dangling, half dazed but all with a smile on his face.

Riku turned to Mickey and grinned. “What did you want to talk about?”

“I might need you to come with me to the worlds alone to check out what’s going on,” Mickey said leaving his desk and going to Riku.

“Ah,” Riku folded his arms, “So when? Tonight?”

“I’ll tell you when, don’t worry,” Mickey said, “Who knows it might be two or three days from now.”

Riku shrugged while his arms were still folded, “Alright,” he said casually.

“Okay, get some rest or something, you look tired,” Mickey smiled.

Riku grinned, “I’m not that tired,” he said, “Don’t worry about me.”

“Riku,” Mickey groaned.

Riku dropped his arms, “Alright fine,” he was tired but he didn’t want the king to worry about him so much. Riku left, leaving Benjie with Pluto and the King.

Riku knew where the room was, it was most likely the same one Riku was given the last time he had been in the castle (without Mai). Riku walked to the end of the hall and touched the wall, why the castle was made like this was behind him but at the very end of the hall next to the stairs was a small panel, one would touch it and a door would slide open, revealing a hall of more doors.

Riku walked down that hall, and he grinned, Pluto had his own room, it was right across the hall from Mickey’s and Minnie’s was next to Mickey’s. Riku still didn’t understand why they had separate rooms when they were married but Riku never put too much thought into it. It might get too far.

After five doors Riku found his room. And he was right, Chip and Dale were leaving as he was just about to open the door.

“Hey, there Riku!” Dale greeted.

“Hey, Dale, is Mai sleep?”

“No, she’s up, she’s waiting for you she said.” Chip said. “Well, we gotta go, we gotta clean the jets,” Chip said following Dale. They ran down the hall and were gone.

Riku opened the door and walked in, seconds later he was frozen in his tracks. The door closed behind him and he was frozen at the light skin that was in front of him. But anyone who didn’t know him would have thought that he was unsurprised when in reality he could have yelled from shock.

“Do you like it?”

Riku tried to hold himself together, “I thought you told Raven to take it back?”

“Yeah, but she convinced me that I might be able to get with I want with it.”

Riku swallowed, “I… it…”

“Do I look nice?” Mai went to him in her teddy (an old word for lingerie) and wrapped her arms around Riku’s neck, she stared into his eyes as she could feel him quake in her arms. Mai had him. She knew she could get what she wanted now.

“Mai…” Riku started, “I admit you look nice but you won’t change my mind.” Riku said.

Mai narrowed her eyes in irritation. She then frowned.

“Mai, stop,” Riku said.

“Stop what?”

“Charming me,” Riku grinned.

Mai grinned, “Then no, how many times do I get to charm you? Not much, so let me enjoy this.”

“I know why Doki almost died… you’re taking my breath away,” Riku said.

“Then give me what I want,” Mai said.

“Darn you’re so stubborn,” Riku pulled back, “No,” he said.

Mai went closer, “Why not help me take it off?”

“Will you stop!”

“No,” Mai kissed him and Riku wasn’t going anywhere.

Mai had him, she knew it, it wasn’t like last time, last time they were both in a kitchen far from any bed. This time they were alone and would be alone for a long while, Mai slowly pulled her husband to the bed and had him fall on top of her.

Mai could feel it! She was going to get what she wanted.

Mai knew it, Riku did too, that they were going into deep waters.

Riku was completely into her, Riku had fallen into a pit that would not be easy to get out of. He wanted so hard to pull away, he wanted so hard to stop before it got too far.

Knock-knock

“Crap,” they both moan.

“Yeah?” Mai called for them.

“It’s me, Mickey, is Riku awake?”

“No, surprisingly he’s out,” Mai said.

“Okay, tell him to come with me, we have to go to another world in less than three hours.”

“Okay,” Mai said.

“I gotta go,” Riku saw this as his bell that saved him.

“No, we have a long while,” Mai said pulling him back.

“No,” Riku said getting off the bed. “No, I won’t do that to you so young,” Riku shook his head.

“Fine,” Mai groaned.

“Should I go with you?”

“No, Mickey only wanted me to go with him, remember?”

“Fine, I’ll be here when you get back, okay?”

“I know,” Riku half chuckled. He left the room and was gone.

Zipporahss

Last one of Bonus day!

Enjoy!

Part One
Chapter Seven

The small blue creature got to his home of an ocean blue/green color.

With his grunts and squeals he tried to warn his family to leave the house… quickly.

“We have landed in Destiny Island?” asked one tall figure, he was lean and very dark but his eyes were very bright in the color of gold. So was his mate next to him, she too had golden eyes. She was just as dark as he was.

“I believe so, this is an island.” The female responded with a nod.

They study the area for a long moment, and then the male looked down at his body. “Ah, we need cloths, Dusk,” the male said to the female. “And I think we’re on the wrong world.”

“I believe so, I will find us some clothes,” Dusk responded. “Dawn, there,” she pointed into the dark jungle like forest. Their eyes were very powerful, three times stronger than that of a human’s. They walked in that direction and saw a house of green/blue color, it was like that of the ocean.

“Yes, this is the wrong world,” Dawn said.

“Shall we leave a message for the Goddess?” Dusk asked looking at the man that stood beside her.

“We shall,” Dawn wore his evil smirk and he and Dusk summoned a dark flame that came from their hand, after it grew to the size of a watermelon it was aimed at the house, inside the two evil beings could hear the voices of fear and urgency. They fired at the house and the house was up in black, dark, evil flames.

“That should get her attention and thank you for getting clothes,” Dawn turned to his long haired mate.

“You’re welcome, humans have a strange diversity of colors here I couldn’t find the colors we normally wear.”

“Hm… it seems we must hurry, that traitor must die.”

“Let’s leave; she’s most likely on a world far from here…” Dusk paused, “No, she’s moved, we must find her.”

“Yes, let’s hurry,” Dawn nodded.

oathkeeper100

I'm sorry to hear about what happened between you and ur now ex-boyfriend. I can't really give you any advice, but there will be other boys that will respect you more than him. Anyway, really good chapters! I'm very curious to find out what King Mickey and Riku will discover and what these Dusks want with Mai. Good update, can't wait for more!

Last edited:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Okay, I'm really sorry to what happened between you and your now ex-boyfriend, and, if you'll let me, I just want to say a few words about that. First , a question, why did you date an Aetheist if you are a Christian? I mean, religion can be a big factor in relationships, and, if a person does not agree with another person's religion, it would be very hard to have a good relationship. Now, about not ever wanting to date again or having a relationship again, I think you are letting your anger take over in this aspect. You are only 17 years old, and it is normal to go through bad relationships. Now, I am not agreeing with what this boy did to you; I mean, this guy had no right to treat you that way. What I am saying is that you are still young, and you still have time to establish good relationships with other boys; like the old saying goes, time heals all wounds. I hope I do not sound like I am making this my business because I am not. Now back to the story. Those were some really great chapters. I cannot wait to see what Dawn and Dusk want with Mai. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Sorry to hear about the break up but it doesn't mean like you never go into a relationship because you won't be able to help your self when it comes... inuf info from a 12 year old like me :p. When will Mai give up but I like the chapters so far ^^

Zipporahss

Okay, I'm really sorry to what happened between you and your now ex-boyfriend, and, if you'll let me, I just want to say a few words about that. First , a question, why did you date an Aetheist if you are a Christian? I mean, religion can be a big factor in relationships, and, if a person does not agree with another person's religion, it would be very hard to have a good relationship. Now, about not ever wanting to date again or having a relationship again, I think you are letting your anger take over in this aspect. You are only 17 years old, and it is normal to go through bad relationships. Now, I am not agreeing with what this boy did to you; I mean, this guy had no right to treat you that way. What I am saying is that you are still young, and you still have time to establish good relationships with other boys; like the old saying goes, time heals all wounds. I hope I do not sound like I am making this my business because I am not. Now back to the story. Those were some really great chapters. I cannot wait to see what Dawn and Dusk want with Mai. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Well, I didn't know that until after some time. And even then he never bashed my religion until I asked him why. He told me though that something happened in his life and that's why but he never let me in to know what it was.

And seriously, I have more than one reason as to why I don't want to date again. I don't want to go into all of the details but just know that no one around me makes relationships look good, and I don't feel like seeking for a good one. Besides, I have more things to worry about than boys, and even if I date again, I'm dating a boy that will be able to stand the cold treatment I'm going to give him. If he can stand the cold treatment then I know he's the one. Or at least he better be the one. Because then I'll be ticked off.

(sigh) I plan to talk to him Tuesday though, I still want him as a friend, I don't mind him at all, it's the fact that I broke up with strong feelings and him not making the break up easy. (sighs) Until I meet one person who can tell me that everything in a relationship is good and can prove it, only then will I make a complete u-turn on dating, but so far EVERYONE is telling me the wished they had waited or they wished they had been single longer or wished they were single now, that tells me one thing and that thing is that they're not happy. Christians I know say things similiar but not that exact thing. It hurts y'know?

But whatever. I just hope that I can talk to him.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Well, I didn't know that until after some time. And even then he never bashed my religion until I asked him why. He told me though that something happened in his life and that's why but he never let me in to know what it was.

And seriously, I have more than one reason as to why I don't want to date again. I don't want to go into all of the details but just know that no one around me makes relationships look good, and I don't feel like seeking for a good one. Besides, I have more things to worry about than boys, and even if I date again, I'm dating a boy that will be able to stand the cold treatment I'm going to give him. If he can stand the cold treatment then I know he's the one. Or at least he better be the one. Because then I'll be ticked off.

(sigh) I plan to talk to him Tuesday though, I still want him as a friend, I don't mind him at all, it's the fact that I broke up with strong feelings and him not making the break up easy. (sighs) Until I meet one person who can tell me that everything in a relationship is good and can prove it, only then will I make a complete u-turn on dating, but so far EVERYONE is telling me the wished they had waited or they wished they had been single longer or wished they were single now, that tells me one thing and that thing is that they're not happy. Christians I know say things similiar but not that exact thing. It hurts y'know?

But whatever. I just hope that I can talk to him.

Okay, I understand. If anything, this is just another learning experience in life, and I just hope that everything goes well with your relationships now and in the future. I mean, like I said before, you are still young, and you have time to establish good relationships; just be patient and everything will work out in the end. Anyway, enough of my rambling, I can't wait until your next update.

Zipporahss

Thankies for the concern guys, I needed it. So far I'm ready to get this sadness over with, I plan to talk to him tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get through to him but if not then that means we weren't meant to be friends.

Here's the next few chapters for you because of your concern.

Enjoy!

Part One
Chapter Eight

“We’re too late!”

“Ninja! Ninja, stop!” a girl followed behind a male, “I can’t keep up! Slow down!”

“No!” He stopped to see the dark flames that had engulfed the house of ocean color. Quickly he summoned light to his hand and aimed it at the dark fire. When it grew to the size of an apple it removed all of the black fire that was present.

“Tundra, stop this fool before he-”

“They’re alive!” Ninja said in relief wiping the sweat from his brow. He grinned as he looked at the blue creature, a small girl, a three legged creature with one eye, a tall woman with a nice butt and a large round man with six eyes ran from the house. They were all unharmed but they were all scared.

While he smiled he was pulled back into the brush and thick trees by his collar. “You idiot, they’ll see you!” Hurricane said. She snorted.

“At least Stitch and his family are safe Hurricane,” Ninja said. He said rubbing his throat.

Tundra groaned, “Clearly she’s not here, let’s get going and kill those jerks before they get to the Goddess.”

Ninja rolled his eyes, Tundra was the cold one in the group, not so much a carefree person like Hurricane was. Ninja being the leader found her hard if not extremely difficult to deal with.

“Yeah, c’mon we have to stop Dawn and Dusk from harming the Goddess,” Hurricane said.

“I hate their guts, y’know,” Ninja groaned.

“You’re not the only one,” Hurricane answered back.

He and his two comrades left the Hawaiian Islands.

Zipporahss

Part One
Chapter Nine

“I have found her!” Dusk said as they traveled the sky making a long black line cut the light blue sky.

“We can’t go there, we must attack some other time, that world smells of light.”

“True, shall we watch her?”

“We should. We have to watch them until they leave that world.”

“Okay, I’ll find Destiny Island in the mean time you watch the Goddess and tell me if she does anything.”

“I understand,” Dawn said. He and his mate shared command. Neither was greater than the other.

Dawn watched from his position in space, Disney Castle had too much light for them to even step on it, if they did they’d be burned, and not even their ability to heal can remove the scars.

Dawn turned to watch Dusk leave, she made the darkness of space seem almost blue as she flew with great speed to find the Goddess’ true home.

Zipporahss

Part One
Chapter Ten

“So what’s this about?” Riku asked Mickey.

“I want you and Mai to investigate your world further,” Mickey said.

“Why?”

“I think that your world is most important, Destiny Island has a lot of light and if the nights are darker than what they should be there is a problem. Do you know where the Keyhole is?”

“Yeah,” Riku nodded.

“Okay, go there and see if anything is wrong.”

“Okay,” Riku nodded.

“I’ll summon you if I need you,” Mickey grinned.

“I’ll get Mai.” Riku ran back to the room and told Mai. Mai frowned.

“One thing after another. So what? We’re going to examine our world?” Mai said.

“Yeah,” Riku nodded.

“Okay,” Mai got dressed and grinned at Riku, “You still owe me,” she said.

“I don’t owe you nothing, I won’t put you in harm’s way, not this early,” Riku narrowed his eyes behind his silver bang that flowed pass his ice blue eyes. He shook his head. “There’s nothing you can do,” Riku smirked.

“I couldn’t tell,” Mai pulled up her pants, “You seemed pretty interested a while back.”

Riku frowned, “Only a bump in the road.”

“Fine,” Mai rolled her eyes.

Riku and Mai collected Benjie and went to the King. The King de-summoned them and they were back home. Riku sighed; the sun was still in the sky. He and Mai had the whole day to themselves… Riku had to get away from her.

Riku went to the kitchen and started cooking. He made a meal big enough for six people so that way if they wanted they each could have three plates of food. Riku was glad Mai didn’t bother him while he cooked.

Mai stared at her food. Riku smirked, ‘Mood-swinger,’ he shook his head.

“Riku, does the woman really go through… pain?” she looked up from her plate and looked at him.

Riku placed his fork down and crossed his arms, leaning back in the chair. “So that’s what’s going on in that head of your’s,” he chuckled.

“Riku…”

“Mai, the woman goes through so much pain that it’s said to be the worse pain ever, it’s the ultimate pain some say. And I must tell you that that’s the only reason why I won’t let you have a child.”

Mai looked at her food again. She picked up the fork, she toyed with her food for a while and then asked another question, “So you still love me?”

“Of- of course! Why would you think that?” Riku asked filled with a load of shock.

“It’s… it’s just… you and I haven’t… you know… in a long time… months…”

Riku sighed, “Mai, I told you on Valentine’s day that you won’t have a part of me until we got married. And I told you that I wasn’t going to get you pregnant anytime soon when we got married.”

Mai sighed, “Are you sure?”

“Mai stop it, I love you, I won’t be married to you if I didn’t,” Riku said a little louder.

“True, who could love a mood-swinger like me, whom is stubborn and so picky?” Mai grinned.

“Mai,” Riku groaned, “Look, I don’t want you to think things like that ever again.”

Mai nodded, “Alright,” she tried to grin.

“What now?” Riku could tell she was thinking of something else.

“I… I feel a strange… vibe… it’s from my world,” she looked up and peered out the open, large window.

Riku followed her gaze and their eyes saw two tall figures staring down at them with golden eyes. They were dark skinned and they were very beautiful but they were evil and dark with black power. They both slowly rose from their chairs, Riku and Mai, and summoned their blades.

“Who are you?!” Mai yelled.

“Goddess,” they bowed.

Mai looked in confusion. Then she softened her face. “What do you want?”

“We’re here to kill you, you and your mate.” The male answered. “Excuse me, I’m Dawn and this is Dusk, my mate.” He seemed so polite yet he was stinking with evil.

Mai barred her teeth. Riku stepped forward, “I don’t know what’s going on here but I won’t go down easily.” Riku said. “Get lost, I’m not in the mood today.”

“Then die, for we are in the mood to kill you.” The female said.

Riku braced himself for impact. He and Mai waited but no attack came.

“It seems that you have great power,” Dawn said. He only stood there with his eyes closed.

Mai and Riku shared a look of confusion. ‘What the heck is up with these two?’ Riku thought. Riku’s eyebrow rose when the two tall mysterious people summoned Keyblades. They were much larger than the ones Mai and Riku had, they were also older looking, they looked like they were made hundreds of years ago.

They attacked. Riku and Mai braced themselves and countered. Mai faced off with Dawn and Riku with Dusk.

Riku noticed that Dusk was slow, with her lean body Riku thought she’d be faster but she was no faster than Mai. She moved slower as the fight went on. Riku swung his blade missing Dusk’s head by seconds. Riku pulled the blade the other way and still missed. Dusk, either she could read minds or she was just that skilled, dodged each attack.

Riku narrowed his eyes as he studied her. ‘Can you read minds?’ he thought as he started to attack her again. Riku went to stab her and instead cut her arm, some blood dripped out but she was unaffected by the small injury.

Mai twirled out of the way as Dawn tried to stab her in the chest. Mai jumped out with a back-flip as he tried to swing his blade across her body. Mai summoned Oblivion and she crossed her blades and from them came a bright light with a dark aura. They mixed together and then they were shot at Dawn. Dawn was caught in the attack that he had never seen before. Mai was right behind the fired attack. She stabbed her blades into Dawn but then realized she had missed.

Mai back-flipped away from Dawn, he swung his blade frantically back and forth with deadly force so she had to retreat.

Mai was next to Riku, their shoulders touched, they each were still facing their enemy. Mai frowned, this wasn’t a hard fight but it was getting annoying.

Riku looked at Mai and they nodded.

Together they preformed Eternal Session.

Dawn and Dusk were gone once the light faded.

“That was odd,” Mai said.

“I’ll say,” Riku de-summoned his blade and relaxed his tense body that was ready for battle. “Who were they? Do you know?”

“No,” Mai shook her head, “I honestly have no idea who they are. I don’t know why they want to kill me or you but we gotta keep our guard up.”

Riku rolled his eyes, “I’m married to you for a month and trouble starts up again. You’re a trouble magnet.”

Mai rolled her eyes, “Whatever.”

“We can’t fight them, not together.” Dawn said shaking his head, he held his arm and waited for it to heal, it was healing slower than what it should. ‘Stupid light-dweller.’ He groaned.

“I can see that,” Dusk said holding her wound, their wounds were healing too slowly. “Maybe we should explain to her why we are killing her. She might understand and give up.”

“How foolish of you to think such a thing, she won’t give up easily. The King said so.”

“Ah, true, but who’s to say that she won’t give up. We could always lie to her.”

“She’s the Goddess, she will learn soon as to why we attacked her but I will see if I can talk to her. I highly doubt. But at least I have her hair, we can go on that world stinking with light if we want if she goes there again.”

Dusk nodded her head, “I see, so we shall visit her again?”

“Hopefully,” Dawn looked down at his wound, it had healed but the floor was covered with blood. Standing from the floor Dawn sighed, “We should watch out for those Lightons.”

“Yes, they always have a way of getting into our business.”

“Love, I have an idea!” Dawn said.

“What?” Dusk asked.

“I’ll explain as we get to the Goddess.”

“Okay, so what about those movies?” Mai asked. “You’re going to watch with me right?”

Riku groaned.

Mai groaned too but she held Riku’s hand with more anger.

“I’m not going to watch,” Riku said. “You can’t make me,” Riku shook his head.

“Then I’m not watching!”

“Yes you are.”

“No, I’m not!”

“Yes, you are.”

“NO, I’M NOT! You’re going to watch it too no matter what!”

“You’re going to watch it if you want a child.” Riku threw back

Mai narrowed her eyes, “Don’t yell at me! And don’t argue! If you want me to watch this you’re going to watch it with me!” Mai throws back and frowns. (A/N: Um… Mai, Riku didn’t yell that time.)

Riku groaned again. “Alright… alright, I’ll watch it.” Riku said.

Mai narrowed her eyes but relaxed her face, “Okay, fine,” Mai turned to the T. V. and stared at it for a second. She held the remote in her hand and sighed. She pressed the play button and sat next to Riku.

Sitting in their room they had a large screen TV but it was far off. It hung from the ceiling. Mai and Riku sat in the bed. Riku had his ankles crossed and his arm around Mai’s waist. He had his eyes closed for a few seconds but Mai didn’t notice.

The film started. At first Mai was completely comfortable. Nothing that she didn’t already expect. A perfectly round belly and a few signs, that she knew about. Mai then watched at the happy scene of the father and the mother rubbing the child through the skin changed to a scene to a hospital bed and a woman screaming in pain.

“The pain was more than I ever imaged.” Kate answered.

The narrator’s face wasn’t shown but his voice was there. The woman, Kate, smiled at him. “So, can you describe the pain? Was it like what you’re parents told you?”

“No, they forgot to tell me that I’d be in so much pain that I could break my husband’s hand and ears.” She giggled, and then went to a serious tone, “But in all honestly, no pain that I’ve ever experienced is worse than giving birth. I broke a leg one time, that was nothing, I had my nose broken, and that was like a poke compared to the labor. And one time I was burned, my skin fell off, and yet I’d rather do that than give birth again.”

“So are you saying that you’re not happy you’re a mother?”

“No, I’d gladly be a mother again but… I’d rather have no pain,” Kate answered.

The narrator chuckled, “Of course,” he said.

Mai swallowed. She stopped the film it was on the credits right now and turned to Riku. They had already shown the birth, while Kate was talking. Mai’s eyes almost fell out, her jaw almost broke off from the rest of her head. And her eyes were almost swollen from tears. She had no idea that she would bleed that much.

“Do you see now?” Riku asked softly. So softly Mai couldn’t get angry at him.

Mai blinked and tears streamed down her face… “Yes… but… I still… I still want a child!” she yelled out.

“I knew you would.” Riku shook his head. “But do you understand?”

“Yeah, I understand,” Mai sighed. Mai wiped her years, the shock may have been over but the pictures were still engraved into her mind. Then thinking of the time she looked out the window then lowered her eyes.

Zipporahss

Part One
Chapter Eleven

Mai lifted her eyes, “Riku, they were here to kill me… but I think they have a connection with the darker nights.”

Riku closed the window, “You might have a point, their darkness was eerie, and it was the darkest I’ve seen in a long while…”

Mai stared at him, it was odd for him to stop like that. Mai wondered what was on his mind. “Riku?”

“Sorry, um… Mai, we gotta tell Mickey,” Riku said shaking his head.

“You’re right,” Mai collected her sleeping dog in her arms and turned back to Riku, “Ask him to summon us,” Mai said.

“Sure,” Riku called Mickey and Mickey summoned them in a few minutes.

When they appeared in their room that they were last in Riku then figured that it was Mickey’s way of saying Mai should stay in the room.

“Mai, Mickey only wants to talk to me,” Riku told her. Mai placed Benjie down, Benjie stayed close to her feet. He was still shaken.

“Okay,” Mai said nodding. Mai went to the bed and sat there. Benjie sat in front of her. He looked up to her with concerned eyes. “It’s okay Benjie, we’re safe now, you don’t have to worry about me.”

‘But…’ he whined. ‘Mommy…’

Mai sighed, “I’ll never have a child at this rate.”

“Goddess,” a voice said.

Mai quickly summoned her blade and jumped back ready for an attack. “You again?!”

“We are not here to fight Goddess,” Dawn bowed. He stepped in the room from the window, Dusk right behind him.

Mai swallowed. “What do you want?”

“Goddess, we are here to kill you because you have committed a double crime against Heart Haven.”

“What crime was that?”

“You have killed the King and Queen and you are living with Humans.” Dusk answered.

Mai frowned, she kept her blades in her hands. “If I’m the Goddess I command you to stand down.”

Dawn laughed, “That can’t work on us because we are commanded by the first one whom commanded us until our job is done.”

Mai swallowed. “So… so what are you?”

“Darklings, we are those of the dark,” Dusk answered.

Mai pressed her lips into a fine line, “So, Darklings still exist?”

“As do Keyblades continue to exist we exist.”

Mai bit her lip. “So… why aren’t trying to kill me now?”

“Because we have others to deal with. Besides that, Goddess, we have a question about your comment.”

“Comment?”

“Yes, you want a child?”

“What’s it to you Dusk?” Mai narrowed her eyes

“Anyone from Heart Haven can’t have children.”

“But… what about the first Ikari?!” Mai asked in panic and shock.

“She was an exception, she was different from what we really are,” Dawn answered.

Mai swallowed. ‘That… that can’t be…’ Mai shook her head, “I don’t believe you!”

“Well, Goddess we must go, sorry for the bad news,” Dusk and Dawn soon after vanished.

Mai’s heart raced. She could only wonder what was going on. Mai felt cold the room started to spin and Benjie’s barks were soon over powered by the sound of her heart. Mai soon after lost her vision and collapsed.

Zipporahss

Part One
Chapter Twelve

Mai woke, she could hear Benjie whining. Mai wondered what happened. Mai fluttered her eyes open as she gazed around. When she gained her sight she saw Riku, Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale looking down on her.

Mai held her head as she sat up.

“Are you okay?” Riku was the first to ask. “We found you on the floor.”

Mai looked at him, “Um… yeah, I’m fine, I don’t remember why I passed out though,” Mai answered after a second or two had passed.

Riku sighed, “Okay, at least I can believe you,” Riku looked at Mickey, he grinned. “So, Mickey when do we leave?”

“Soon,” Mickey answered.

“On a mission?” Mai asked.

“Yeah,” Riku grinned at her, but his grin was filled with nothing but concern.

“Okay, and I guess I’m not going,” Mai said.

“Yup, you’re staying here, you’ll be here until I get back.”

Mai rolled her eyes. “Fine.”

Minnie kissed Mai on hand and left, she was followed by Chip and Dale. Mickey waved to Mai and Riku followed Mickey out. Mai then realized that Benjie was at her side.

“Benjie,” Mai called his attention when the others were gone, “Mommy has to go somewhere, stay here okay?”

‘Okay,’ he said with a cheerful voice.

Mai got out of bed and opened a corridor. Mai was in Heart Haven in seconds.

Mai’s clothes weren’t what they were when she was in the Human realm her clothes were now silver. Her world was livelier now, the world had plants and rivers and lakes. Mai walked to the castle and was greeted by Nobodies bowing, stopping in their tracks to bow to her and greet her. Mai hated the treatment but they never listened to her when it came to treating her as if she was equal to them.

Mai walked to the library. There she was greeted by two familiar faces.

“What brings the Goddess here?” Saix said rising from his bow.

“Hey, Saix, hey Axel, I need your help.”

Saix raised his eyebrow, “About what?”

“And why?” Axel asked biting into an apple.

“Don’t worry about why, Mr. Cocky, Saix?”

“Well, I think I can help you with that. The king kept many books and files from you and the others.”

“Hm… that jerk was a busy bee.”

“I’ll say, you should see the food that he had stored up that he had from the Human realm,” Axel said. Saix led them to the desk.

“Here are the books on Emo-trollers and pregnancy.”

“You’re trying to get busy?” Axel asked.

“Shut up before I kill you,” Mai said with a groan in her voice. Mai looked at Saix with softer eyes. “Are these the only books?” she placed her hand on the small stack.

“From what we’ve been able to organize,” Saix answered.

“You call this organized?” Mai was referring to the mass of books all over the place, this large room was filled with books, it was like walking into a small narrow hall. The books were stacked high here and there and some stacks were so close to each other that it was almost impossible to walk without bumping into a stack. Luckily nothing fell.

“Where’s Ansem and Xion?” Mai asked.

“They’re taking care of other business,” Axel answered. He finished his apple and threw it away.

“Okay, Saix, I need you and Axel to-”

“See ya, doll!” Axel made a sharp about-face and started to walk off.

Mai grabbed his hood and pulled him back, “Where do you think you’re going? You’re going to help me look through these books.”

“Oh, darn,” Axel snapped his fingers and folded his arms.

Hours had passed, but in the Human realm only a few minutes or so had passed.

Mai sighed, she had to head back. She couldn’t leave Benjie alone for too long. Mai nodded to Axel and Saix. “Keep reading I’ll be back when I can.”

“Understood, good-bye.” Saix nodded his head again and went back to reading.

Mai left Heart Haven and sighed as Benjie ran back to her. She could only hope that Saix and Axel would find something by the time she had time to get back.

Zipporahss

Part One
Chapter Thirteen

Mai slammed her fist into the wall. Her anger was coming out. On top of that she couldn’t get over that one little thought.

‘I can’t get pregnant!’

Mai felt sick… ‘Not now, not again!’ she hated it. Ever since she came back she would vomit and she would do this three or four times each week. It was taking over her.

Mai ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. She knew it was because she actually didn’t belong in the Human realm but she had been there long enough for her body to adjust, so why didn’t it?

Mai threw up again. Benjie being locked out scratched his nails on the door frantically. Mai threw up into the toilet again.

‘How will I tell Riku?’ Mai thought as she threw up once more. She flushed the toilet and slowly rose until she had gotten to the sink. She washed her face and then drunk water. Her throat was burning. ‘Riku… if this is true… Riku can’t be a father…’

‘Mommy!’ Benjie was calling for her with more urgency. ‘Mommy, Mommy!’

Mai opened the door and stepped out, “I’m fine Benjie, Mommy’s fine,” she then realized that Benjie wasn’t at the door, instead he was in front of the door as if he was protecting it. Mai followed his gaze and in her room stood three people. They had the same smell as Dusk and Dawn. Mai quickly summoned her blade but before she could attack they bowed.

“Goddess,” the male said. “We’re here to help you.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back