• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rewatch the KH3 2015 E3 trailer after watching Back Cover...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Looking at the trailers again it makes sense for those areas to be in Phil's island.

Broken statues and statues everywhere like on Phil's island in the film and it's the same for the gameplay sections in the trailers.
Empty-Backdrop-from-Hercules-disney-crossover-29241390-820-486.jpg

Empty-Backdrop-from-Hercules-disney-crossover-29241375-766-454.jpg

Story wise it makes sense for sora to be there too seeing the island was used to train Hercules and Heroes before him.Just seems like the next training step for Sora after the Coliseum.

Last edited:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Looking at the trailers again it makes sense for those areas to be in Phil's island.

Broken statues and statues everywhere like on Phil's island in the film and it's the same for the gameplay sections in the trailers.

Story wise it makes sense for sora to be there too seeing the island was used to train Hercules and Heroes before him.Just seems like the next training step for Sora after the Coliseum.

Hmm, interesting. With how big these new Kingdom Hearts III worlds are supposed to be, I would be ecstatic to be able to go to Phil's Island to train first. One, these areas look exactly like Phil's training grounds now that you mention it. Two, it wouldn't really make sense for the story to go straight up the mountain right away. Like "Hercules, help!" "Okay, just go to Olympus and you'll be good!" If Sora wants help in finding out what it is to be a true hero again, being trained by Phil on his island is the next logical step, and it's a good way to introduce new areas of a world that's started to grow stale after appearing in 6 games before it, since it's new and it's wildly different from what we've seen before.

Quick question, anyone here want to still see some coliseum-type area in this as a post-world thing? I'm not saying I'd prefer an arena again for a storyline, but I think it'd be nice to come back to to add replayability is all I'm saying.

Echoecho6

Awards
I think we are jumping the gun in assuming Hercules is going to be the first world. Just because they say there goal is to get there, doesn't mean there wont be other worlds they run into before then. It seems a bit odd to me for a Disney world to be the very first world in the game. I am just betting that it will just be the gangs objective to get to, but they may have ways to go before they actually make it.

And for those who believe the trailers are proof just because of the clothes hes wearing, he is also wearing the KH2 outfit in Twilight Town. I personally think that is just footage before they made the new outfit though.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I think we are jumping the gun in assuming Hercules is going to be the first world. Just because they say there goal is to get there, doesn't mean there wont be other worlds they run into before then. It seems a bit odd to me for a Disney world to be the very first world in the game. I am just betting that it will just be the gangs objective to get to, but they may have ways to go before they actually make it.

And for those who believe the trailers are proof just because of the clothes hes wearing, he is also wearing the KH2 outfit in Twilight Town. I personally think that is just footage before they made the new outfit though.
Nope we pretty sure that Olympus will be the first world plus already said we going to be jumping right into kh3

KH2Rulz

Awards
It actually really excites me that OC will be the first world.

It hints that Disney worlds will have more relevance to the plot a la KH1 rather than their disconnected KH2 versions.

Remember when the Disney villains actively plotted against Sora as the Keybearer rather than someone who simply interfered with their plans? Or Riku kidnapped Pinocchio (and Jasmine) and Wendy aboard Captain Hook's ship? Or a picture of a castle woke Kairi's heart within Sora?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

I mean, while the ending of 0.2 is pretty conclusive as evidence that Olympus Coliseum will be the first world we travel through, it was also confirmed by Nomura way back, so it's not like everyone's baseless on their assumption.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Yeah it is. (I think I'm going to have to change my fic a little.)

But I think that Phil's island is appropriate. Bet Phil's going to work his butt off.

Training sequence, anyone?
[video=youtube;AopQB01y4zI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AopQB01y4zI[/video]

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
After watching this again, I can tell you that 0.2 Birth by Sleep looks far more polished (as it's a palpable game) than this 2015 trailer for Kingdom Hearts III, however, the new Kingdom Hearts III footage that we'll get will be beyond gorgeous!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yeah it is. (I think I'm going to have to change my fic a little.)

But I think that Phil's island is appropriate. Bet Phil's going to work his butt off.

Training sequence, anyone?
[video=youtube;AopQB01y4zI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AopQB01y4zI[/video]

Yes please. It'd be hysterical if the first scene after the one with Xehanort and Eraqus was Sora failing miserably at passing Phil's obstacle course

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I know it's extremely unlikely, but if Always Sunny can sign Danny DeVito on for 12 straight seasons of Always Sunny, couldn't Disney get Danny to voice Phil for KH3? His soundalike isn't bad but there's something hysterical about the way DeVito reads lines.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I know it's extremely unlikely, but if Always Sunny can sign Danny DeVito on for 12 straight seasons of Always Sunny, couldn't Disney get Danny to voice Phil for KH3? His soundalike isn't bad but there's something hysterical about the way DeVito reads lines.

Completely off-topic, but you know who should do a movie together? Jon Jafari and Danny Devito.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Oh yeah.

Oh, and all this has gotten me the itch to play Hercules in my VCR again *goes and grabs the tape off the shelf*...I'll prolly do that tomorrow. But yeah; theory; We are about to see a training montage when KH3 comes out. It makes sense, especially if Sora really got knocked to zero in a way..

And maybe there will be some training minigames again please not the barrels again...

Sally-boiii

Awards
You know it's kind of weird. The lines MX and Eraqus say at the end implies that Eraqus is okay with the idea of having to fight MX, and they know (so to speak) he's going to try messing the universe up.

Like, do they grasp what's at stake? Xehanort might, because of No name and the lore tied to it. But does Eraqus?

I understand this is exposition mainly talking to the viewers and that Eraqus is effectively dead, but it is still kind of weird to have this conversation take place between the two of them if Eraqus is out of the picture anyway. IDK...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Anyone else entertained by the idea that Sora's first boss is probably going to be rock titan? Rock Titan a boss that has been a secret late game boss in every one of its appearances? >_<

It's possible for Rock Titan to be both the tutorial boss and a late-game boss. He may not be defeated in the tutorial because Sora isn't strong enough, or as Sephiroth said, Hades can buff him later on. Kind of how Axel was the final boss of Roxas' tutorial in KH2 but was holding back.

7th_heaven

Awards
OMG
[video=youtube;AiH4qyZ8Bg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiH4qyZ8Bg0[/video]

Qiesamuel

I always think that Mt. Olympus mentioned by Nomura is actually Phil's island.

By the way, could we now explore Thebes for the first time instead of 3 maps of Coliseum like past 6 games?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I always think that Mt. Olympus mentioned by Nomura is actually Phil's island.

By the way, could we now explore Thebes for the first time instead of 3 maps of Coliseum like past 6 games?

I think Olympus in KH3 might just be limited to Phil's Island, Mt. Olympus, and possibly the Colisseum

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I hope Thebes is in this time,especially since they put effort in adding the Town near Thebes in BBS for some reason.

I like the idea of them following the path Hercules had in the film for Sora.Start out in Phil's island go to Thebes,fight cyclops and whatever else,get renowned as a hero from the people and finish it off on Mount Olympus.

That and Thebes isn't too far off from Mount Olympus.I actually like the possibility to walk from Thebes all the way to Mount Olympus.

Also Thebes is pretty much the last major location from the film that hasn't been fully added in the game.It'll be shame if it doesn't make it this time.

Last edited:

ghostwarmen

Awards
I am hoping the same actually. In my mind, we would be able to go to both Thebes and the mountain. I do not mind the idea either of Phil's Island training, help Herc fight off the Cyclops, then head to Olympus to stop Hades and the Titans.

Truth be told, I do not really care what happens in the world too much (as I will be pleased either way), just so long as we fight ALL 4 of the elemental Titans and Hades. That would make me more than satisfied! It would be a grand and epic way to start off the adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back