• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Returning Magic for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olympian

I'd like to see Reflect, Zero Gravity back and the mine attacks back. I found those to be the most useful spells after Cure.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I personally would want the Thunderspells to be just like in II.
Really, that was much better than in BbS/DDD/whateva, imo.

BeefyLeChunk

Tbh any type of magic is fine by me, as long as it's easier and faster to access. But yeah, if you ask me about spells... I'd really want to see a true water-type spell for once. Maybe like Aqua's Bubble Blaster shotlock command? Or maybe like Demyx's water springly spell thingy. Reflect, (Zero) Gravity, Aero, and Holy/Faith spells are awesome too.

I don't know, I just can't get enough of magic. It pains me so much to see all the spells the Organization members can use that Sora can't :'(

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Seeing how they are going back to a more KH I/II style magic I want to see optional spells.
The Fire spell for example can be leveled up to a cheap normal Firaga or you can make it a tripple firaga that cost slightly more to use or a Firaga Burst (the one that move slowly through enemies and cause continuous damage, I hope I got the name right).
Preferably there would also be a way to use stronger attacks like the Fireball over your head that shot many smaller flames (or was that the Firaga Burst?) or the spinning attack that MF also use a superior version of.
I want to be able to launch a bunch of weaker spells and then decide that I want to use my powerful fire attack, maybe the second deck have that magic.
They could also use both L1 and L2 as shortcut buttons so we can equip 8 different attacks instead of 4.

As for unique attacks I'd just like to see all elements return, wind might push enemies away but don't deal much damage and maybe one of the stronger attacks could work like in the first game and one of the strongest versions that cost a lot of magica could push enemies and work like a shield.
Magnet feels a bit overpowered so I'd like that as a more powerful attack only.
Dark attacks might be a bit like antiform and just make you stronger or like those extra strong attacks in 3D (might have been normal attacks when you strike after dashing but remember the combined attack with Sora and Riku in TWTNW?) or just like reflect in KH II, I love that spell

Tbh any type of magic is fine by me, as long as it's easier and faster to access. But yeah, if you ask me about spells... I'd really want to see a true water-type spell for once. Maybe like Aqua's Bubble Blaster shotlock command? Or maybe like Demyx's water springly spell thingy. Reflect, (Zero) Gravity, Aero, and Holy/Faith spells are awesome too.
Yes Water should also be there, and earth

There could also be one category for other with balloon and all the other unique stuff including Organisation attacks

I personally would want the Thunderspells to be just like in II.
Really, that was much better than in BbS/DDD/whateva, imo.
Perfect example of a customizable spell to fit the players taste

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It'd be cool if they kept the defensiveness of Fire from KHII but added it shooting fireballs while it spins around :p

or a Firaga Burst (the one that move slowly through enemies and cause continuous damage, I hope I got the name right).
Ignite?

Yes Water should also be there, and earth
I remember, back in 2007/2008, the rumour that Terra would be the only character in Birth by Sleep to use Earth magic. If I remember correctly, they said he would use a spell called Sand/Sand-ra/Sand-ga and it would make like a dirt tornado. How I wished it were true, and we were able to use Earth magic just like Master Xehanort.

disney233

Awards
Sora should use some light spells the same Ven did. Light, Lightra, Lightgra, Lightjra, Lightza No brainer. And someone did mention Haste as an idea for spells.

Hao

It would be great to have reflect magic in KH3.
Magnet is not bad too.

BEASTENDER

I want the Dark series to return in KH3. I liked how it was character specific and I'm sure it would look beautiful and flashier than ever in KH3.

I also want the Triple series to return (Triple Firaga, Triple Blizzaga, etc.), Warp or a Warp Raid (If Noctis is in, you should unlock the ability around that time, like with Cloud and Sonic Blade <a watered down Omnislash>, Vanish (Rarely used it, but it was fun being invisible and sneaking in on enemies).

I also want some old field commands to come back like Superglide, Dark Barrier, Dark Roll, Thunder Wheel, and so on (Along with interesting new ones of course). And of course, I want all past elements to return. I'm also okay with them being character specific.

Edit: It'd also be interesting if things like Thunder Wheel did s small amount of elemental damage.

Last edited:

EmaKey

I would like to see Fire Magic being a bullet again and Not a circle, blizzard i like it already , Cure like in DDD , i would like a Reflex comeback ( such as Aero and Gravity ) and i wish that a playable character can use a true light based magic ( holy or faith ). Moreover id like an upgrade for magicians ( stopza, curaza, firaza and so on )

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
As long as there is a good selection of projectile, defensive, and area of effect types, it should be fine. But it would be nice to see pretty much every spell from all the games return.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
All of it. I'm not even kidding. I want all currently existing spells in all of their variations. Though I wouldn't mind if they nerfed Reflect and buffed some others.

Most of all I want my Aero shield back though. If we get that back I'd be happy.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
KHII introduced sometimes being able to use magic while moving. That's real cool, and some spells should have that in KHIII. Otherwise, keep it linear like KH1, allow it to spice up the gameplay without being too powerful. Cure was TOO usable in KH1, and too unnecessary in KH2, and waiting for regen is lame in DDD/BBS as it changes the way you play way too much.

WanPisu

Awards
Fire (as a projectile), Reflect (nerfed if possible), Aero & Magnet are some that I'd like to see. I can't say much about DDD since I haven't played it and BBS has some really cool commands but I'm not sure how well they'd work or fit with non-command gameplay.

disney233

Awards
KHII introduced sometimes being able to use magic while moving. That's real cool, and some spells should have that in KHIII. Otherwise, keep it linear like KH1, allow it to spice up the gameplay without being too powerful. Cure was TOO usable in KH1, and too unnecessary in KH2, and waiting for regen is lame in DDD/BBS as it changes the way you play way too much.

Waiting for the cure to regain is fine by me in my opinion. Too much grinding for it IN KH1 Especially with Ursula. She'll deplete your health in seconds. I say I actually liked how cure worked in KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back