• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C

Colours

Well... If premiums are also abusing it, we can expect the system to go back as it used to be. That's just how it is.

It should, not everyone should get this special offer.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

So can I have rep nao?

heres_willy.gif

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The internet? <.<

But back on topic, I am just hoping that premiums don't abuse their nega repping rights.
However most have the right mindset not to from what I've seen.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The internet? <.<

But back on topic, I am just hoping that premiums don't abuse their nega repping rights.
However most have the right mindset not to from what I've seen.

Well I know I'm onw of the few who only nega rep when it is absolutly necessary.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I never ever give nega rep unless they are breaking the rules, the most obvious being double-posting. Unless it is lag, because if it is the same post then I don't give rep because I know how bad lag can get. Another one is flaming uselessly just to try and get someone mad, which has never happened.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It wont. I can count the times on one hand that I'd had to neggarep anyone.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I'm proud to say that I've only needed to negrep 2 people so far. Both of whom earned it by spamming and harassment.

I can see this being a problem with normal members though and even some premiums/platinums.

Alot of newer people that recently joined and don't know the site yet get angry when someone corrects them or makes a statement that they don't agree with.

The same could be said with plat/prem. People don't like being challenged and strike back at newer members for petty reasons.

In the end, it has nothing to do with age, rank, or even length of membership. It's that individual's maturity that bases their decision to negrep someone for whatever reason.

Is this going to be abused? Hell yes. Because people are always going to disagree and there is always going to be that one jerk that doesn't know when to quit or thinks it's funny to just be an ass for no reason I have seen this happen already and have been a victim of it myself.

Is it fair to punish everyone for the handful of pricks? No. But it's easier to manage a group as a whole than countless individuals.

It's wrong to judge what a person is capable of based on age, rank, or length of membership.

Some newbies are awesome and have more experience than people that have been on here for years or have 1,000/however many posts.

The other problem is that some newbies don't know what they're doing. Some new people have a very hard time finding things and learning the system. Some newbies ask for help and are flamed by older members for not knowing. Which is f'd up because you can't expect someone that recently joined to know everything that goes on here.

Don't flame/negrep me please? It's my opinion, not an insult/challenge. :3

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Woah... wait a minute. A girl said shut up and fuck me.... and... you obviously didn't? What the fuck is wrong with you? Also, Am I the only one who noticed that?

No you are not, I noticed that too.

I just wonder why he came here complaining about the one about someone wanting to be done by him rather than complain about the one where they call him a faggot.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
No you are not, I noticed that too.

I just wonder why he came here complaining about the one about someone wanting to be done by him rather than complain about the one where they call him a faggot.

I sorta thought I deserved that one. I was being sarcastic, and came off as an ass.

But to the person talking about whether or not I fucked the negarepper on command:
Anonymous internet sex does not turn me on.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
XD Right. I get ya. But premiums need to be more carful before they lose they're privilages. (talking like this cause Hopefully I'll hit plat soon)

I'm good at Premium right now. I could hit Platinum if I felt like putting the effort in but this is just as good and I'm satisfied.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ehh.. I've only nega-repped one person since getting my privilages back, so I wouldn't say that I've been abusing it. I don't usually try to use too much, unless someone actually deserves it. Anyways, I kind of think that we should stop this conversation, since afterall, this is meant for reporting abuse, not a conversation thread.

Back