• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
how do i negarep someone

Regular members (AKA Non-red named/ Silver-named) do not have that privilage. Ya'll lost it because of the way some of you were abusing it. The Good must suffer with the bad im afraid. But in summary,

You Can't.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Regular members (AKA Non-red named/ Silver-named) do not have that privilage. Ya'll lost it because of the way some of you were abusing it. The Good must suffer with the bad im afraid. But in summary,

You Can't.
that sucks cause Im getting tired of spam

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Spam is spam, doesn't matter how you view it, so just report it if it's an eyesore.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
repabuse.jpg

Just reporting that little comment.

C

Colours

The funny thing is, that he didn't lower your rep points. It's a gray box.

C

Colours

I was actually wondering if that was supposed to give or take away rep...

It doesn't do anything.
-But from his comment I guess he wanted it to be a nega rep.
-But it was an EPIC FAILED.
So can I have rep nao?

Rix

:)
Awards
yeah. the negarepping for all members was removed for a reason after all. I don't see what people are still whining about. Before the two-three months or so when all members could negarep, there was only staff and patinums that could negarep if I remember correctly and it worked fine then. We did all know that the if the negarepping would be abused after giving everybody the ability to negarep, it would have been taken away again. So stop whining and get your post count up!

C

Colours

yeah. the negarepping for all members was removed for a reason after all. I don't see what people are still whining about. Before the two-three months or so when all members could negarep, there was only staff and patinums that could negarep if I remember correctly and it worked fine then. We did all know that the if the negarepping would be abused after giving everybody the ability to negarep, it would have been taken away again. So stop whining and get your post count up!

Not only that, Premiums are starting to do it as well. Which is
unnecessary for.

Rix

:)
Awards
Well... If premiums are also abusing it, we can expect the system to go back as it used to be. That's just how it is.

Back