• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Release Date of KH3 in US

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
i think your talking about Re:coded, it comes out in january, then... in march...when the 3ds comes out.... KH3D comes out!!!!! (Kingdom Hearts 3d, (3d dose not stand for 3 Dimensional)) cant wait

Radar

Bronze Member
Damn I gotta say I laughed when I saw 2011. Yeah I figure 2015 for japan and a nice 2016 for U.S. It's only five years guys cmon no big deal (sarcasm.)

But the two new games before that better be awesome. As awesome as BBS if not more.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
So an entirely new game that hasn't surfaced ever will be released in the US in two months?

Sometimes, you need to have some common sense.

Nomura must have cloned himself three times over then.

Prepare for the RetClone Wars.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
i think your talking about Re:coded, it comes out in january, then... in march...when the 3ds comes out.... KH3D comes out!!!!! (Kingdom Hearts 3d, (3d dose not stand for 3 Dimensional)) cant wait

Ummm no, not even close. KH3D hasn't gotten very much development down at all, unless they plan to make the entire game in 5 months while keeping everything about it hushed up.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Jan 2011? Uh yeah I sure a game that probably in the early progress at the most will come out in NA in two months...

We probably won't see it till 2012 at the earilest.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
but during the interview at the con, when they announced the 3ds didnt they say, when the 3ds is released so will kh3d? because they are working together on it or somthing?

LordPhantomhive

Awards
but during the interview at the con, when they announced the 3ds didnt they say, when the 3ds is released so will kh3d? because they are working together on it or somthing?

Don't remember them saying it will come out when the 3DS is release. Plus we haven't seen anything of it yet beside that tech demo.

L

limpingshootlen

Wow dude I don't wanna have to buy a new system play KH3 I already shelled out almost a grand to get my ps3 lol as I got it when it came out hopefully they wont be coming out with another new system for at least a bajillion years

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i think it was said that KH3D is one of the launch titles alongside mgs,ff,sf and others
not sure though

I like how this thread has over 500 views...

Release Date of KH3 in US :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back