• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Really? Really? Again? Super secret "Blank Points" related

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It's settled then.
Sora is the only known necessity to save TAV.
Riku* and Kairi will be there to help.

*Ansem SOD (Terra+MX) resided in Riku's heart. Part of Terra could be in Riku, but that's up for Nomura to decide.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
well they needed the POH to unlock it, butin kh1 they merely clsoed it right? and in DSR you need a keyblade of realm of light and darkness. so maybe they aren't need, maybe only mickey and sora are
No, they needed the PoH for it to appear.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
well they needed the POH to unlock it, butin kh1 they merely clsoed it right? and in DSR you need a keyblade of realm of light and darkness. so maybe they aren't need, maybe only mickey and sora are

In KH1, they didn't close it. They just caused it to appear. Sora closed and locked it himself. The PoHs were needed to unveil the door.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's not contained in just one scene really, it's brought up a lot over them. It's also explained in the Computer Message in the Prison in End of the World.

Allister Rose

French Lover
hmm......i guess i'll have to tkae your word for it....still, from what i seen. i think the Door to darkness is still there..

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Kairi cant be useless the KH plot just does not allow that.
Kairi is IMPORTANT believe it or not.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
It's done a pretty good job so far of making her appear useless.

Someone hasnt been looking at the depper plot connections of KH

well she's mainly used to be a plot device more than actually changing the story

True only building her character at the most

HeartofTwilight

Wow, I made a popular topic.

Point one: Because of business partnerships and marketing etc. Sora will almost certainly be running around with Donald and Goofy. Unfortunately (in my opinion) nothing plot wise will get a party of Sora, Riku, and Kairi running around.

Reika, thank you for reminding me of what Kairi said. That makes me feel better. I like the idea put forward a while back about Riku and Kairi setting off together. That would be awesome. I hope something like that happens. (and as such it probably won't).

I agree that Kairi will be involved in some important plot points, as will Riku, but I was not talking about Kairi and Riku being involved in the plot. That is certain. What I am hoping that they won't do the whole Kairi as a Ragamuffin bit. I hope there are more meet up scenes, as well.

I don't think that it is at all correct to say that Riku isn't going to be somehow involved in helping Terra. It has been made clear in interviews that if any of Terra's original heart is left, it is inside Riku or at least has been. (The whole Deus Ex Machina explosion makes things unclear).

One thing I was talking about that no one really mentioned was that it makes Sora look like a dick, that he's just going to leave them, even though they expressed a desire for that, you know, not to happen.

As far as Kairi being able to summon a keyblade, I cannot imagine the Rite of Succession that happens between Aqua and Kairi won't end up with her summoning a keyblade. Also, someone said that the keyblade Riku gave her was Xehanort or Terra's. It had flowers. Making me think it was made for Kairi, not, say, MX.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As far as Kairi being able to summon a keyblade, I cannot imagine the Rite of Succession that happens between Aqua and Kairi won't end up with her summoning a keyblade. Also, someone said that the keyblade Riku gave her was Xehanort or Terra's. It had flowers. Making me think it was made for Kairi, not, say, MX.

It was designed with Destiny Islands in mind, hence, the paopu keychain, and materialized when Riku thought of home. And guess who else is from DI? Master Xehanort. Makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back