• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Really? Really? Again? Super secret "Blank Points" related

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
....didn't I just say that? :/

You didn't say that before. Before you said that they all are involved in the saving of their respective BBS counterparts, which isn't true.

Just sayin'

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
You didn't say that before. Before you said that they all are involved in the saving of their respective BBS counterparts, which isn't true.

Just sayin'

And I wasn't the first; someone else said (you, I think, actually) that one of the reasons Riku might be going is because he has a connection to Terra. I was trying to counteract your argument. Poorly, I admit (and also apologized for).
Besides, I apologized for before, due to the fact that I was proven wrong.

Silverslide

(you, I think, actually) that one of the reasons Riku might be going is because he has a connection to Terra.

Lol no I didn't I said he could use CoD to enter the RoD to save Aqua, which he cant.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Lol no I didn't I said he could use CoD to enter the RoD to save Aqua, which he cant.

No, Riku isn't staying behind because:

1) That isn't like Riku at all.
2) He IS connected to Terra so I assume he would want to help
3) He might be the key to getting to the realm of dark.

No, actually you DID say it. ^^;

Silverslide

No, actually you DID say it. ^^;

Oh, yeah.

There I was saying that since Terra did the Rite of Passage with Riku, Riku would want to help him since they have met before. Not that he HAD to help because of their connection.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Oh, yeah.

There I was saying that since Terra did the Rite of Passage with Riku, Riku would want to help him since they have met before. Not that he HAD to help because of their connection.

I know, but you said the two HAD a connection to begin with, and yet you said a couple of posts earlier that neither Kairi or Riku have connections to TAV. xD; You contradicted yourself either way.

Silverslide

I know, but you said the two HAD a connection to begin with, and yet you said a couple of posts earlier that neither Kairi or Riku have connections to TAV. xD; You contradicted yourself either way.

Easy there!

I never said they never had connections to TAV. I said that their connections don't make them NECESSARY to save TAV. It is obvious that they are connected in someway.

Silverslide

Are you sure, because, you know in KH2....

Though, speaking of the Dark Realm, maybe -that's- how Kairi could help? Gather up the PoH to open the door and free Aqua?

Oh, silly. I'm aware he probably can't open darkness portals no mroe.

How would that work? I though the PoH helped open Kingdo- ohhhh yeah. But are you sure that is the same area as the beach? Because aqua herself said it felt like she was walking for ages.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Oh, silly. I'm aware he probably can't open darkness portals no mroe.

How would that work? I though the PoH helped open Kingdo- ohhhh yeah. But are you sure that is the same area as the beach? Because aqua herself said it felt like she was walking for ages.
Dark Realm is the Dark Realm. All they really need is a way to get in it, and then they can begin to find her.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Dark Realm is the Dark Realm. All they really need is a way to get in it, and then they can begin to find her.

maybe they can get there by geting to the dark coastline...

i'm thinking if it was a mistranslation from another report....

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Are you sure, because, you know in KH2....

Though, speaking of the Dark Realm, maybe -that's- how Kairi could help? Gather up the PoH to open the door and free Aqua?

You know, that's a good theory. o.o I thought her light could do it, but I hadn't thought of the PoHs doing it together.

I imagine the Realm of Darkness is rather large. Chances are, the Door to the Light would open up wherever there is light on the other side, a.k.a Aqua, who has light in her heart. I don't think the door is in one fixated spot.

Silverslide

Indeed. Though this means that we will see Sora in an Org coat probably.

Anyways, how exactly will they find Aqua if this is the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back