• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:Coded US commercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Re: Coded US commercial

For real, Phineas and Ferb is one of the best cartoons on TV right now.

Phineas and Ferb is overrated. I mean, my NIECE likes it! Of course, I have always been a fan of the older Disney cartoons, more specifically, Disney's House of Mouse, DuckTales, and others of the classic variety. Besides, Mickey's been the reason that Disney Channel has his head in their logo! If they chose to get rid of the old logo, and have a logo for it similar to XD, then they'd basically not care about Mickey! To them, he'd be an old relic, destined to one day be forgotten, and join his brother Oswald in the Wasteland.

And to answer your question about how someone can NOT like Phineas and Ferb, then I'll answer it: The show stinks, and so do the fans! YOU STINK! This whole fandom stinks, even (points to Flower from Bambi) THAT GUY! Okay, I was quoting Pete from that House of Mouse episode "Pete's House of Villains!" Come to think of it, an even bigger question would be How can someone even LIKE Pete? Easy, his role in Goof Troop can bring a smile to my face.

I think both these statements are true. Phineas and Ferb is one of the better cartoons on these days. But all the new cartoons absolutely suck, especially the ones on CN like freaking ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

At least Adventure Time breaks the mold.

Now, Clone Wars is where it's at. and Chowder.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

whoever created these english trailers made a Lightning avatar. cant post the vid. I think it's trailer 2

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

a) stop with the Phineas and Ferb talk, it's off-topic
b) ajmrowland, you've been here a while, you should know to NOT double post.
c) Everyone noticed the Lightning avatar. It was to show off that you can make avatars for characters out of the KH universe but it appears that FFXIII are the only characters (as you can make Sezah and Hope I believe)
d) thank you for upload, Darkheart, that was very nice of you

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

i still havent seen it on tv plus its comes out next week so i dont think im gonna see it its funny i think i saw the day commercail ever day atleast twice when it was being promoted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back