• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:Coded US commercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

denizenofevil

Re: Coded US commercial

How often are they playing these commercials? I haven't even seen it once but then again, I've been so busy with school that I haven't been watching tv as much.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

How often are they playing these commercials? I haven't even seen it once but then again, I've been so busy with school that I haven't been watching tv as much.

I watched Nick Toons tonight for about 2 hours with the intention of trying to see the commercial, and saw it just once. It's just the exact same Japanese one, but with Simple and Clean instead of Hikari.

State

Awards

disney channels for airheads

airhead2.jpg

YoshiAngemon

There's always Disney XD, the network with mostly guy stuff, like Naruto Shippuden, Marvel Animation, and other stuff.

Darkrider S

There's always Disney XD, the network with mostly guy stuff, like Naruto Shippuden, Marvel Animation, and other stuff.

THERE'S NARUTO ON IT!? now I really ahte them for not bringing it to Afirca.. but it's so stupid.. they advertised it here then at the end ti said : " Not available in Africa"

Lady-Lee

Awards

Theyve been running the commercial on Disney XD like gangbusters....i kinda screamed when i saw it because i havent seen a KH commercial in years. and then i laughed on the inside because of HJO's gorgeous man voice coming out of little sora lol

State

Awards

THERE'S NARUTO ON IT!? now I really ahte them for not bringing it to Afirca.. but it's so stupid.. they advertised it here then at the end ti said : " Not available in Africa"

um... which countyr us afirca?
Naruto Shippuden

ChrisP

I finally saw the commercial for this game before :p

YoshiAngemon

I was referring to North America, when it came to Disney XD, as well as Marvel Animation, Naruto Shippuden, Kick Buttowski, and one show I DON'T like from Disney - Phineas and Ferb. Johnny Test gets busted more than those two!

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

if I didn't spoil RE:coded for myself, I would of thought you fought along side Mickey in this game based of the trailer. "you're not going in there alone-Mickey"

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Saw the Commercial on Nick this morning!!
5 days!!!

I was referring to North America, when it came to Disney XD, as well as Marvel Animation, Naruto Shippuden, Kick Buttowski, and one show I DON'T like from Disney - Phineas and Ferb. Johnny Test gets busted more than those two!
What is the matter with you?! how can someone not like Phineas and Ferb! its the best cartoon on TV since the '90s cartoons on nick.

YoshiAngemon

Phineas and Ferb is overrated. I mean, my NIECE likes it! Of course, I have always been a fan of the older Disney cartoons, more specifically, Disney's House of Mouse, DuckTales, and others of the classic variety. Besides, Mickey's been the reason that Disney Channel has his head in their logo! If they chose to get rid of the old logo, and have a logo for it similar to XD, then they'd basically not care about Mickey! To them, he'd be an old relic, destined to one day be forgotten, and join his brother Oswald in the Wasteland.

And to answer your question about how someone can NOT like Phineas and Ferb, then I'll answer it: The show stinks, and so do the fans! YOU STINK! This whole fandom stinks, even (points to Flower from Bambi) THAT GUY! Okay, I was quoting Pete from that House of Mouse episode "Pete's House of Villains!" Come to think of it, an even bigger question would be How can someone even LIKE Pete? Easy, his role in Goof Troop can bring a smile to my face.

Last edited:

darkheart709

Bronze Member

Here's the commercial
[video=youtube;NKhqRGGXDMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKhqRGGXDMU[/video]

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Now that is NOT true at all.

Lets hope someone records the ad and uploads it soon

it's true that the original network was meant for everyone, hardcore enthusiasts included. But they pissed a lot of people off by going against Walt's views(TOONDisney to Disney XD)and segregated the programming.i only watch Phinneas and Ferb now.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Phineas and Ferb is overrated. I mean, my NIECE likes it! Of course, I have always been a fan of the older Disney cartoons, more specifically, Disney's House of Mouse, DuckTales, and others of the classic variety. Besides, Mickey's been the reason that Disney Channel has his head in their logo! If they chose to get rid of the old logo, and have a logo for it similar to XD, then they'd basically not care about Mickey! To them, he'd be an old relic, destined to one day be forgotten, and join his brother Oswald in the Wasteland.

And to answer your question about how someone can NOT like Phineas and Ferb, then I'll answer it: The show stinks, and so do the fans! YOU STINK! This whole fandom stinks, even (points to Flower from Bambi) THAT GUY! Okay, I was quoting Pete from that House of Mouse episode "Pete's House of Villains!" Come to think of it, an even bigger question would be How can someone even LIKE Pete? Easy, his role in Goof Troop can bring a smile to my face.
agreed minu P&Fhate. I'll admit the only thing I dont like about that show is formula but it has really catchy songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back