• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE:coded one of 2011's first notable games.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
RE:coded one of 2011's first notable games.

Stuff we already know, but hey, it's Kingdom hearts.

HERE

the comments are the best part :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: coded one of 2011's first notable games.

The comments are always the best part xD

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

I find the comments the most annoying parts of these things, personally. =/

but, yay for Re:Coded :
2wohtvr.gif

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

jeez everyone was like "raaaagggghhh i hate spinoffs give me kingdom hearts 3" They aren't freakin spinoffs, they're important and relevant to the series... Anyways, I'm really looking forward to Re: coded, glad its getting such good reviews

THE GAME

People are really stupid. Right now, I don't really consider any Kingdom Hearts games to be side games. Maybe 358/2 days and Re:coded don't have a lot of important plot to them, but that doesn't mean they aren't important at all.
People who didn't play 358/2 Days wont recognize Xion in Re:coded, Birth by Sleep (which is more of a main game than any other, I don't understand why people are still questioning that), and future titles. There was also some other little details that weren't really that important, but they were nice to have.
People who didn't play BbS because they think it is a side game wont understand a LOT of things that will happen in future titles. I don't even need to explain.
People who don't play Re:coded wont be that lost in future games if they watched the BbS secret ending, but there are some other important things in Recoded that will be important in future games, like what happens to Pete and Maleficent, the conversation in the secret ending, Namine getting her thank you from Sora, Mickeys letter, and a few other small details.
And then there is Chain of Memories, which we all know is important.

Another thing, I don't understand why people say they want KH3 in the first place. The plot isn't going to be what they expect it to be. BbS, Days, Re:coded, and 3D are going to have a huge impact on the plot. So for the people not playing those games because they are "side games", aren't going to understand anything in KH3. Just because they are on hand-held consoles and not home consoles, doesn't mean they are bad and unimportant. Days was a little boring for most of the game, but still, if it were on a home console, it would be the same thing. The console doesn't make the game bad.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

People are really stupid. Right now, I don't really consider any Kingdom Hearts games to be side games. Maybe 358/2 days and Re:coded don't have a lot of important plot to them, but that doesn't mean they aren't important at all.
People who didn't play 358/2 Days wont recognize Xion in Re:coded, Birth by Sleep (which is more of a main game than any other, I don't understand why people are still questioning that), and future titles. There was also some other little details that weren't really that important, but they were nice to have.
People who didn't play BbS because they think it is a side game wont understand a LOT of things that will happen in future titles. I don't even need to explain.
People who don't play Re:coded wont be that lost in future games if they watched the BbS secret ending, but there are some other important things in Recoded that will be important in future games, like what happens to Pete and Maleficent, the conversation in the secret ending, Namine getting her thank you from Sora, Mickeys letter, and a few other small details.
And then there is Chain of Memories, which we all know is important.

Another thing, I don't understand why people say they want KH3 in the first place. The plot isn't going to be what they expect it to be. BbS, Days, Re:coded, and 3D are going to have a huge impact on the plot. So for the people not playing those games because they are "side games", aren't going to understand anything in KH3. Just because they are on hand-held consoles and not home consoles, doesn't mean they are bad and unimportant. Days was a little boring for most of the game, but still, if it were on a home console, it would be the same thing. The console doesn't make the game bad.

alright no more reading Kotaku comments for you. :p

I know how angry those comments can make you, let's just wait for kh3 and then hear all of them saying "huh? what?! when was THAT addressed?" then we can point to all those so-called "spin-offs".

ispoiledmyself

lol, watch when they eventually do get their KH3, their all gonna be like, whos that? whats that? whats this? what the f***!? I don't get it! How does that work out?! Who's the old guy? Whos the blue haired girl? The black haired Kairi? Theres two Roxas's?! ...etc.

Too bad they don't realize these spin-offs are here for a reason and they probably dont know how much pressure Nomura is in and they wont be seeing their KH3 until after 2012.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

alright no more reading Kotaku comments for you. :p

I know how angry those comments can make you, let's just wait for kh3 and then hear all of them saying "huh? what?! when was THAT addressed?" then we can point to all those so-called "spin-offs".

Which is exactly what I'm going to do. And I'm going to enjoy it :p

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Dammit I wanted to post a comment telling everyone to shut the hell up about Birth by Sleep, Days, coded/Re:coded, 3D, and the yet announced mystery title which I'm betting none of them know about it.

It didn't work.

axel95

Awards

Those comments were hilarious!!! I wish I could see the look on their faces when they finally get Kingdom Hearts 3 and they have no clue what's going on!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Honestly the people making those comments will have no freaking clue what is going on in KH3 if they don't play all the game coming out now. Sure I thought 358/2 days was propably my least favorite KH game, and Coded's plot was fine it just needed more worlds. But I know that both of those games will help to understand the plot of KH3.

Then we have BBS, which is basicaly KH0 and yes Nomura said it was a main game with the exact same importance as KH1 and KH2. I really really liked BBS, my only problems with it is that they should have explained some of the plot points a bit better, should have had just a few more bosses, and Altantica but I digress that, and I would have prefered for them to just call the game KH0 instead of BBS since the words "Birth By Sleep" were mentioned only once and had very little to do with the story of the game. But BBS is extremely important to understanding KH3.

As well KH3D will be too.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Every comment is asking about KH3. I got annoyed when they said BBS was a spin off.

jonXjon

In the part with Sora running toward the 1000 Heartless, why are there two Behemoths? Like the original trailers for KH2.

jawz

Re:coded is gonna suck. Thanks to puberty and me playing BBS, I cant play a game without seeing Aqua's tits on the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back