• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

re:Coded Fails Sales Wise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Re: Coded Fails Sales Wise

They already have the damn game -.- I wouldn't expect it to sell millions.

It'll sell way more when it is released in other regions, like it should have been first.

People complain too much.

It's okay. Maybe it's a sign that the game per year thing is going to make people sick of KH.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Higher--we never got the game.

Allister Rose

French Lover

considering that the 3ds isn't too far away, i would imagine, the sales wont be that different.

i was thinking about the sales not being that high when it was first announced, but i honestly didn't expect it. wow.

western regions probably will be much different.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The original coded was already released in Japan, and KH is far more popular here in the west anyways. Besides, it's not like we ever got the original.

Allister Rose

French Lover

The original coded was already released in Japan, and KH is far more popular here in the west anyways. Besides, it's not like we ever got the original.

but the first coded was very limiting compared to re:coded, that and the game appears to have a secret movie. so that is still motivation enough to get it. either way, i doubt the sales were simply because they got coded and we dont.

but then agian i dont know the sales for the FMs so it's possible.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I personally don't blame them. It's almost like they recognize what's too much milking especially with the same boring worlds, music, unoriginal, etc. Haha. I don't mean this in any offensive or serious way but aren't you guys tired of always seeing Agrabah, Halloween Town, etc. o_o My god... I love Kingdom Hearts but enough is enough.

DeathByKeyblade

damn, shadowkey, you beat me to it.

i never expected recoded to do as well because it is the most far removed from the plot of the rest of the series (IMO). it seems like it should sell better over here because squareenix has a few more months to hype the game.

I personally don't blame them. It's almost like they recognize what's too much milking especially with the same boring worlds, music, unoriginal, etc. Haha. I don't mean this in any offensive or serious way but aren't you guys tired of always seeing Agrabah, Halloween Town, etc. o_o My god... I love Kingdom Hearts but enough is enough.

i agree with you i LOVE kh its my favorite game but my goodness they are milking it and im not paying more money to get a console i dont have for this one game

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Good series get milked like this, it applies to video games or series. It just comes with a good series.

Besides, SE is the king of milking. They are on like what Final fantasy 13? Not to count the side games.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

It will most likely be more in America beacuse Japan has already played Coded.
The rest of the world has not gotten it so it should be more.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

they're on ff14 i think? not so sure

14 was just released recently, but there are still the other two FNC games that haven't been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back