• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded doesn't have a secret movie but a 'secret talk'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Lol heartseams and allister end up arguing in every thread lolol

yeah but idk about secret endings since they usually seem lackluster to me. I liked KH2's the most.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

mickeyshocked.jpg

I knew it!!!!!!!!!! Goofy is the villian for the next saga!!!! I can picture it now:

Goofy: Gawrsh! Now that I have gathered the princesses of heart I can open the door to darkness and reach KH and become all powerfully like!!

Sora: You traiterous son of a bitch!!!

Xenin

Banned

Mysterious figure was Goofy!!! Lol anyway! Allister..Heartseam you guys! Like watching a sitcom ain't it..lol. ANyway. It should be good... The secret ending..not the sitcom...

Allister Rose

French Lover

Lol heartseams and allister end up arguing in every thread lolol
yeah but idk about secret endings since they usually seem lackluster to me. I liked KH2's the most.
not my fault. but anyways, i just said it wasn't super important.

i will not bold anything, but theres a specific word in there that leaves both nomura and my speculation still standing. as for CG secret endings and such, they're more optional, but i do say BBS seems to be the only true secret "ending" considering nomura considers it the true ending and the rest are officially known as secret movies. the rest are just secret movie that hint the next game.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

i do say BBS seems to be the only true secret "ending" considering nomura considers it the true ending and the rest are officially known as secret movies. the rest are just secret movie that hint the next game.
Given how Re:Coded is also a canon in-game graphic cutscene, that actually puts it on the same level as BBS'.

The only difference is that BBS' secret ending acted like a real ending to a game that had none.

Re:Coded's is similar in nature to BBS'.

State

Awards

we got a secret ending that indirectly links to future titles that are going to be released in years, so, do we get a secret talk with direct connections because we might be getting a KH title next year?

Allister Rose

French Lover

depends how much understanding it will affect if we miss it or not

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

depends how much understanding it will affect if we miss it or not
I really think you need to stop weighing moments in such a way.
What a horrible way to look at works of fiction.

Allister Rose

French Lover

I really think you need to stop weighing moments in such a way.
What a horrible way to look at works of fiction.

not really, if this moment is good, then it doesn't have to be a secret, it can just be part of the main plot of the story.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

not really, if this moment is good, then it doesn't have to be a secret, it can just be part of the main plot of the story.
It's a secret because, even if it is absolutely amazing, it might feel a bit out of place to add right in given the story. And, in this case, it definitely would feel out of place if it was packaged right in with the normal Coded plot.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i dont think so, but either way. i really dont mind. i was hoping for CGI vague mystery scene.

Allister Rose

French Lover

well for a secret movie/ending i suppose it would, but for secret talk is different.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Secret Movie. Secret Talk. Still a secret. A secret that the KH fanbase will still squeal over and/or then downplay days later :/

mickeyshocked.jpg

lmao

Memory Master said:
Goofy: Gawrsh! Now that I have gathered the princesses of heart I can open the door to darkness and reach KH and become all powerfully like!!

Sora: You traiterous son of a bitch!!!

I would treasure this game for life.

BTW: "Allister and Heartseams" Threads are always filled with pure win! It's freaking aweshome :3

Last edited:

Multi_Skyscraper

Awards

I wonder if this Secret Talk is going to be something like:
Yen Sid: "Mickey, it is imperative that you do NOT tell Sora anything concrete about what happened ten years ago, but instead that you are very vague about it, obfuscate the truth at every possible chance you're given, and just about generally make things as inconvenient for him as you can."
Mickey:"But master Yen Sid, why the gosh darn heck would I do that to my trusted friend and ally?"
Yen Sid:"Because Nomura hates explaining things clearly. If you explain everything clearly to Sora like a normal, decent person who is actually trying to fulfill a goal in a competent and straightforward way, Nomura won't have the wiggle room to pull plot twists out of his ass for the next ten games in the series!"
Mickey: "Gosh! That sure is bad news! Don't worry master Yen Sid, I'll whip up some nonsense on how he needs to be reborn from ice cream-stasis while I scribble "Marmoset Coatrack" all over the walls! The fandom, will make up so many theories about that they'll HAVE to buy all those games to find the answer!"
Yen Sid: "Excellent- I have trained you well."

I keed, of course. But from the looks of things, it doesn't look like the talk will mean anything positive for our intrepid heroes.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com

I wonder if this Secret Talk is going to be something like:
Yen Sid: "Mickey, it is imperative that you do NOT tell Sora anything concrete about what happened ten years ago, but instead that you are very vague about it, obfuscate the truth at every possible chance you're given, and just about generally make things as inconvenient for him as you can."
Mickey:"But master Yen Sid, why the gosh darn heck would I do that to my trusted friend and ally?"
Yen Sid:"Because Nomura hates explaining things clearly. If you explain everything clearly to Sora like a normal, decent person who is actually trying to fulfill a goal in a competent and straightforward way, Nomura won't have the wiggle room to pull plot twists out of his ass for the next ten games in the series!"
Mickey: "Gosh! That sure is bad news! Don't worry master Yen Sid, I'll whip up some nonsense on how he needs to be reborn from ice cream-stasis while I scribble "Marmoset Coatrack" all over the walls! The fandom, will make up so many theories about that they'll HAVE to buy all those games to find the answer!"
Yen Sid: "Excellent- I have trained you well."

...the sad thing is...this is accurate :/

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

I'm betting the secret ending will be Mickey saying "Plot hole, make theories KH fans" then Yensid saying "Yes, yes, make theories indeed."

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

on the topic of its importance:

NOMURA: "Re:Coded finally goes on sale tomorrow. I have had a chance to talk to people who have played it already data collecting purposes, and many of them express the opinion that 'it's not just a remake, but on the level of a new game.' They also say, 'the battles are refreshing,' and 'the secret conversation had shocking impact.' Those who are unsure, please don't overlook this game."

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

NOMURA: "Re:Coded finally goes on sale tomorrow. I have had a chance to talk to people who have played it already data collecting purposes, and many of them express the opinion that 'it's not just a remake, but on the level of a new game.' They also say, 'the battles are refreshing,' and 'the secret conversation had shocking impact.' Those who are unsure, please don't overlook this game."

2011 can't come earlier. I have to try not to spoil this game like I did Days and BBS.

Gram

Banned
Awards

best thing i've read all day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back