• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbit

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

Totally hyped for this--another KH game for my DS ^_^

Pestilence

Awards

am i the only one that genuinely enjoyed days?

i thought it was a good game

I think it was good too but it obviously is (at least to me) the worst KH game by far. Also I tend to replay all KHs like immediately after completing them (KH1 4 times, CoM 2 Times and KH2 3 times). When I try to replay Days I can bearly go through few days, it just lacks the charm of the other games and the plot could have left us something that really matters in the ''big plot'' (well of course I cant say this for certain since the series is still going strong =) .) Maybe its just Xion, I really didnt hate the character at all but the whole memory erase thing is soooooooooo lame.

Was great fun the first time thou. Xigbar/Xion scene send chills down my spine ^^.

Awards

I think it's only confirmed for a NA release. Since Nomura said he wanted to do something special for the NORTH AMERICAN fans. Just because it appeared on SE's European twitter, doesn't mean that it was confirmed for Europe. They were just stating what will be at E3. The team from SE Japan are developing Re:coded, but it's not confirmed for a Japanese release. But, since it is a big part of the story and hasn't been released in any format outside of Japan like CoM was, it'll probably get released in Europe sometime. Yeah, it sucked for Europe that Re:CoM didn't get released, but it makes more sense since the GBA CoM was released there, so they did get a chance to play thorugh that story in one format.

I wonder if there'll be something about this news bit that people WON'T complain about XD

I'm not complaining. I'm very happy!! :-D

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Guys what if Re:Coded is meant to be in 3D? After all, Nintendo is showing off the "3DS" aka code name "CTR" at E3 this year as well. Although I still prefer it to be on the PSP, it would be a phenomenon for Kingdom Hearts to be in 3D.

Ixbran

am excited that the games going to be on the DS

im a huge fan of KH:Days

my only concern is that it will be released in episodes, making it so you need that new DSI thing, which is capable of going online and such.

Please SE, make it so the entire games on a single cartridge!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Only the statement showed it was for the NDS, not the 3DS. To top it all, the 3DS wasn't released yet, was it? I reckon it'll take a while before third party companies'd start developing on it.

SwordsmenXIII

I wanted it for my PSP :p
But whatever, It makes my DS more playable now that I'll have another KH game on it, but still a little disappointed that it's for the DS. :T

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

am excited that the games going to be on the DS

im a huge fan of KH:Days

my only concern is that it will be released in episodes, making it so you need that new DSI thing, which is capable of going online and such.

Please SE, make it so the entire games on a single cartridge!

I don't have a DSi so are there even any games downloadable by episodes already? If there aren't I don't imagin they'd do it with Re:Co, seems unappeling IMO.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

The thing is if square releases it on DSIware than they better do the same on Wiiware

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

I wanted it for my PSP :p
But whatever, It makes my DS more playable now that I'll have another KH game on it, but still a little disappointed that it's for the DS. :T

Yep it could have more potential on the PSP but I have a DS and so do many other KH fans due to 358/2 days so it doesn't matter

zetvirus55

DS? Really? Did I not just drop a crap load of money for a PSP?

...anyone care to join me in hysterical rage?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Yep it could have more potential on the PSP but I have a DS and so do many other KH fans due to 358/2 days so it doesn't matter
Or due to the fact that the DS is a great system with a huge library of awesome games.

If you don't already have one, it'd be a good investment regardless of whether you're interested in Re:Coded or not.

silentmusic16

DS? Really? Did I not just drop a crap load of money for a PSP?

...anyone care to join me in hysterical rage?
well now you can use your psp to play crisis core and mgs: peace walker and other good psp games ;)

Or due to the fact that the DS is a great system with a huge library of awesome games.

yup. i love my ds. it's a pretty great system with lots of great games (twewy, anyone?)

darkheart709

Bronze Member

Only the statement showed it was for the NDS, not the 3DS. To top it all, the 3DS wasn't released yet, was it? I reckon it'll take a while before third party companies'd start developing on it.

Some third party companies are already working on 3DS titles. One of the reasons Nintendo revealed the 3DS the way they did is because they wanted third parties to have some games to show at E3 when they revealed it, so they showed it to third party companies but feared its existence would be leaked so they went ahead and revealed it themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back