• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► RAPE!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Of which I am not joking. Everybody knows there's a 99.9% chance that a rapist is black.

That's because the only times you hear about it is when a white girl is raped by a black dude and even then you can't go by that because there are numerous cases in which a white woman just accuses some random black for either rape or killing someone.

And who's that woman who drowned her kids in the bathtub? Didn't she accuse a black man of killing or kidnapping them? something along those lines i forget the details. It just originates from the Slavery Days of a white woman sleeping with black slave, she gets caught accuses him of rape, he gets hanged with no questions asked. But if a white slave master rapes a black slave, there's no word ever spoken of it and no one's the wiser. IT's just the way things go down now, someone black gets raped no one hears about it. But let some white woman get raped and god for bid the entire country not hear about it.

Even though he's a guy & not rape, take Ted Bundy for instance, killed his wife, blamed it on a black guy, random black guy gets arrested and put in jail, when he had nothing to do with it.

NOT make excuses for what some of the more "uncivilized" members of my race do just saying that some of the time the "statistic" is just that a statistic and isn't always right.

*end of rant*

even if you are kidding i still don't find it funny.

and back to the topic at hand, THIS has to be a scam because there was no need to go into that much detail about what happened to you, plus like what was mentioned before the ages don't add up. But if this is somehow true then you should tell someone, call the police, tell your parents-like everyone said before he can't hurt you if he's in jail & if he's a gang banger as you put it this case will be rapped up quickly with no questions asked.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
So pretty much if we collect the advice people would give to this girl for a situation that seems fake lets see:
1. Tell your parents or tell someone close
2. .................there isnt a 2 cause there is only one advice people can give and be serious about it. Well unless someone really thinks you should kill him. Who knows.

Oh yeah those black people are always the one commiting the crime. I mean there is no white person in jail for rape or a white male in prison for sexual assualting a child nooooooooooooo.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Wow. . .it suddenly got. . .tenser in here. . .

I'm leaving.

Oh yeah those black people are always the one committing the crime. I mean there is no white person in jail for rape or a white male in prison for sexual assaulting a child nooooooooooooo.

Nope, none of that! Especially not in the last year from a man named Michel Devlin. . .

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
That's because the only times you hear about it is when a noob doesn't get a joke and even then you can't go by that because there are numerous cases in which a noob just accuses some random joke for either serious rape or killing someone.

saying NOOB in the joke over
& over doesn't make "burn" funny if you call that a burn. GO BACK TO THE NONSENSE SECTION VA!

I'm joking xD

or am I gee i just don't know <.<

nah VA's cool

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Oh yeah those black people are always the one commiting the crime. I mean there is no white person in jail for rape or a white male in prison for sexual assualting a child nooooooooooooo.
I can't tell whether this is sarcasm or some completely ridiculous post.

Honestly, some of you are just being plain rude in general. Who cares if she's lying? I already said at the beginning of my post in the first page that it's her own loss, not mine. She can get all the kicks and laughs out of it, I could care less. A lot of the information received from the web can be untrue, anyway.

But you have to take into account that she might not be lying. I know I wouldn't like getting all these posts in my Help and Support thread.

>.>

And, uh, OogieBoogie, that was spam.

VitaminC

its called sarcaism not being racist.
actually he is black......

thank you for all the advice from the people who cared, i told my parents and now their handling the situation and yes I do know this forum is about a video game but I actually am a fan of Kh and when I saw other sections that weren't KH related I decided to post my story!!

Thank you for everything:blush:

Omonomous

Racist people don't deserve internets.

Only special people do.

Dm-amyrose.jpg

You need a lesson in humor.

Disluxia

I'm sorry but I think your lying no 7 year old would call you worthless and a slut. I really honestly dont think this is real cause ive seen this shit faked on other forums

VitaminC

I'm sorry but I think your lying no 7 year old would call you worthless and a slut. I really honestly dont think this is real cause ive seen this shit faked on other forums

first of all you have no idea what I'm going through WTH would I lie about getting raped, rape is a very serious thing and I would never find it a joke and second when ever he would rape me he would call me those names!! the more he did, the more I believed it and i don't know why he would say those things, maybe its because his mom used to call his big sister tht!

If you don't like a thread or you havenotihng nice to say, then don't post it!!:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back