• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► RAPE!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Dm-amyrose.jpg

You need a lesson in humor.

You need to grow up and learn that hating someone for the colour of their skin is ridiculous, and definately not humurous at all.

At least I'm supporting something, while you support nothing.

Fail.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
God damn people!

JUST CLOSE THE THREAD.

Her problem was solved, if she has any other problems, she can post a new thread.

Omonomous

WTH would I lie about getting raped?

Bah, people lie about rape all the time over the internet. It's take no emotion to type, it's completely different from real life.

You need to grow up and learn that hating someone for the colour of their skin is ridiculous, and definately not humurous at all.

At least I'm supporting something, while you support nothing.

Fail.

The day in which people don't find derogatory terms offensive will be the day when no one will make such remarks, sadly- you people still seem offended. You make racism live on more than I do, simply by taking it more seriously.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
first of all you have no idea what I'm going through WTH would I lie about getting raped, rape is a very serious thing and I would never find it a joke and second when ever he would rape me he would call me those names!! the more he did, the more I believed it and i don't know why he would say those things, maybe its because his mom used to call his big sister tht!

If you don't like a thread or you havenotihng nice to say, then don't post it!!:angry:
Well alot of people do have a hard time believe this even me. In your orginal post you said your 13 but then it shows under your avatar your 15. Next you said this was the only place you could come to to get support?????

Its just those things just make the whole story harder to believe. If your telling the truth which i guess you are then i am sorry for doubting you and wish you good luck with your problem.

VitaminC

Well alot of people do have a hard time believe this even me. In your orginal post you said your 13 but then it shows under your avatar your 15. Next you said this was the only place you could come to to get support?????

Its just those things just make the whole story harder to believe. If your telling the truth which i guess you are then i am sorry for doubting you and wish you good luck with your problem.

I didn't want people condescending me because of my real age(its happned before, and its quite irritating) plus I don't know how to change the birthday thing to my real age in reality, I'll be 14 in december but I'll just leave it as it is

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Bah, people lie about rape all the time over the internet. It's take no emotion to type, it's completely different from real life.

The day in which people don't find derogatory terms offensive will be the day when no one will make such remarks, sadly- you people still seem offended. You make racism live on more than I do, simply by taking it more seriously.

They don't offend me, because I'm white. I'm defending black people, because I know It's wrong to hate someone for their skin colour. Derogatory terms will live on for as long as someone keeps making them.

And honestly, I don't care as much as you think, all I know is racism = fail.

But this is off topic, so, good bye.

Ethereal

Alot of people lie about their age on the interwebz. My mom had to check out this whole site when she saw that I had my real age stated. Then I just hid it and that basically ended that dilema. The reason I thought this was a joke is because the account was so... detailed. Surely if you can post all that here, it shouldn't be that hard to tell your parents.

VitaminC

God damn people!

JUST CLOSE THE THREAD.

Her problem was solved, if she has any other problems, she can post a new thread.

Thank you!!!
I'm kinda getting annoyed by that racism topic....:thumbdown:
whoever made the comment about my rapist being african american is wrong just for making that statement, even if it is true, the statement in general is wrong

Omonomous

They don't offend me, because I'm white. I'm defending black people, because I know It's wrong to hate someone for their skin colour. Derogatory terms will live on for as long as someone keeps making them.

If a little kid speaks, and no one pays attention to him- the little kid will eventually hush up. Think of the little kid as racism.

Thank you!!!
I'm kinda getting annoyed by that racism topic....:thumbdown:
whoever made the comment about my rapist being african american is wrong just for making that statement, even if it is true, the statement in general is wrong

So you're saying, though it is true, that it is wrong simply because he is black? This is the reason women don't get in trouble as much, "Well, she's female- the general statement is wrong and sexist- let's bail her out."

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a

i know defending black people while being white makes you feel superior, but quit your bullshit.

Shadukai X

Banned
I think it must of been a miracle for a 7 year old to somehow hit puberty and get an erection all whilst apparently raping you.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
i know defending black people while being white makes you feel superior, but quit your bullshit.

Psh, I don't need to feel superior or prove anything.

I can speak my opinion on racism if I want, I don't give a shit what you think, you're just some random guy.

VitaminC

If a little kid speaks, and no one pays attention to him- the little kid will eventually hush up. Think of the little kid as racism.

So you're saying, though it is true, that it is wrong simply because he is black? This is the reason women don't get in trouble as much, "Well, she's female- the general statement is wrong and sexist- let's bail her out."

That is not what i meant, I meant even though my rapist was black, it was wrong to make the assumption in the first place because in the initial post, it did not state his race

VitaminC

That is not what i meant, I meant even though my rapist was black, it was wrong to make the assumption in the first place because in the initial post, it did not state his race

I think it must of been a miracle for a 7 year old to somehow hit puberty and get an erection all whilst apparently raping you.

First of all I posted, I started going to his house when I was 7, it didn't start when he was 7, I started going over to his house to play when he was about 7

Shadukai X

Banned
Are you sure this kid raped you? Because it's impossible for a 7 year old to get an erection.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Guardian Soul, VA, and Omonomous, this stops now. Enough with the racist comments.

VitaminC raises a point. She did not mention his race in her first post; it does not matter. Drop it.

Rix

:)
Awards
If this is true what you say I feel really sorry for you:( I really know it can be hard to talk to your parents about it, but at leastyou just have to talk to them. You really need to talk to someone face to face about it? Do you have a school-nurse(don't know what it's called in english, but I hope youunderstand what I mean.) at your school? You can talk too her first, and then your parents when you are feeling able to talk to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back