• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rant.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rodrick

Okay I have just browed through some of the threads in here and everywhere on this forum and I am amazed, at how illiterate this forum has become. I mean honestly how the h**l can you people survive when 2 out of 3 words arent speled corectly, you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Secondly the ADMIN team has been getting on my nerves, i remember back on the old forums before they switched the f***king boards and everyone lost everything. You know they set up a forum and it was 60-40 to not move the forum, you know what happend? they moved it and everyone lost everything on about 5 ocasions. Then TM was 2 lazy to fix all the bugs and the whole f**king thing was down for another 2 weeks i believe. Which then brings me to the last thing. The new mods why would anyone in their right mind take some of the newest members and make them mods when the older, more mature and LITERITE members of the forums were denied after a mod said they got the possision. And whats worse is the noobs, GOD the newbies were bad before but now, i look and see all the destruction they have caused, and the no tolarence policy that our AMAZING mods have in place that odly hasnt worked at all cause ive been seing more spam and pointless and repetitive threads. Now thats all i have to say for now but maybe i will get back with another post sometime in the future. Please feel free to leave any coments or thoughts on the matter, or post your own rants.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
You know what. I'll just rant. Rant Rant Rant. We have the best RPG section the world has ever seen. There are many great things about it. A lot of the RPGers have their own sites for RPGing, which makes them great. Off of topic, I love my Trans-Dimensional Laser. I'll use it every week like a talk show on Rodrick's expense. Post here often. I'll be around.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well i can agree with you on one or two things. Yes people are point Blank idiots that will never be able to spell, that my friend is a given. The other thing is that Yes there are some Mods here that are somewhat new but should that matter, i mean some of these newer members can out do an older member of this site (not likly though) Yes the n00bs here are idiotic but its kinda expected. Now as for you Mouthing TM that is what others did, you know what they did. The people that went against TMs actions all left.

Now im not gonna countiune but yeah you cant put the blame on just person.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Well, alot of what you said is a truth, I just don't let things like that get to me. I'm one of those likes-words-spelled-correctly people thanks to english class, but I survive. I just let people have fun with their words and don't bug them about it. And, the mods are mods, there's really nothing to do about that. There are alot of new mods, though. But I guess that's good in a way. And I do agree with you about the threads, they are rather weird and out of place at times. And there is definetly alot of spam here. And those who are noobs can't help it, they haven't been here as long. But, I do agree.
Personally, I feel that the many locked threads sprouting are a good thing if they are pointless. ;)

A

Aragorn

Look i'm from the old forums too and I'm not a mod, but I don't complain about it because we're suposed to have fun on the forums. we all can't have what we want, so make do with what you have.
Sometimes I wish I were a mod, but I'm not and I don't care if i become one or not, but i can be mature about that by not complaining. and when the change happened it was for the better cause and so there's more bandwith.
And the noobs, don't worry they aren't that bad, help them out and tell them that ain't right.
I mean you're not being mature by complaining. But do the right thing and be mature yourself.

Rodrick

True while the RPG section is awseam, its were i used to spend all my free time most of the rp's in there are getting quite monotonos (spelling?) i mean now adays all i see in it is the kh spinoffs, what happened to originality. Not that i myself am always 100% original, but honestly enough kh spinoffs.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
You can't even spell literate you idiot. You don't deserve to be taken seriously.

So to save myself some more typing, I believe this picture says it all:

yousuckcard7qd.jpg

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
justme3 said:
You can't even spell literate you idiot. You don't deserve to be taken seriously.

So to save myself some more typing, I believe this picture says it all:

Justme3 that was uncalled for. This forum has its ups and downs. I remember when i would post all the time now i barly post because there arnt that many intelligent dissucions that go on here. I think thats all i need to get off my chest.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Yes this place is becoming over-run with n00bs and the mods have taken that into conern, but there is no reason to badmouth the mods. With all the n00bs, mods have to be everywhere correcting their mistakes. You dont even know how hard it is to be a mod do you? Constantly having to fix people's mistakes and take complaints and whatnot. And obviously this is just a topic to get attention. You just are mad that you didn't become a mod. Thats what this is all about. You dont care if this place has all these n00bs, you just want to be a mod. And as stated before, I'm a senior member and I've been around since the old forums, and I'm not a mod. You dont see me complaining. All you want is to be a mod. Forums are for fun, they arent to rant for power. And newbies haven't become mods. Mods are selected carefully. They dont just say "Ok you want to be a mod? Granted. Your a mod". It doesnt work that way. Dont be badmouthing people with a hard job because you wish you had the power that they do. Whoopty doo your not a mod. Is that the reason you joined the forums? To become a mod? All I know is that I joined these forums to have fun and make some friends. You need to be quiet. Don't bad mouth the Admins. This board has in the 20 thousands of people. Its not like a small board with 25 members. Its hard to control all of us, its a tough job. So be quiet from now on, I dont think any of us want to hear your annoying little rant.

Rodrick

sorry I didnt have a dictionary with me and i couldnt check my speling perfectly. Yet that picture is really cool, can i steal it. =P. To get back on subject, keep ranting and ignore the 3 or 4 small spelling mistekes i made.

Also about the mod part. I do not care to be a mod, i used to be an admin at an old forum wen i was on nexopia. And yes it is verry stressfull thats why i quit. But all i said about the mods is that their letting alot of things slide now adays, and they should be picked from senior members not that i want to be a mod ever again on any forum.

Tigerchat

In a small cozy room with books strewn on the floo
Lol, justme3.. the picture was pretty funny... Anyways, I don't know. I agree that the n00bs are pretty stupid and they drive me insane somtimes in the rp section with their 1 liners, but there's not much we can do but kick them out or tell them not to use 1 liners.(I also sorta agree that they can't help it, but n00bs are different from newbies. I would understand a simple mistake from newbies but n00bs can be here for years and still never learn) I don't know about the mods or anything I don't really go on any other topics besides role playing and things are pretty good there. o_O I admit I was ticked off when I lost my post count from the change, but I agree with Vice-Versa, all the people who didn't agree with TM left. There's always going to be problems, nothing can be perfect. We just have to live with them. ^_~

p.s. KHfanatic4565, YES! THE RP SECTION ROCKS!!

p.p.s. Rodrick, there are alot of rps that are quite original. Most of my rping friends take alot of time making their own stories.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
and ignore the 3 or 4 small spelling mistekes i made.

Are you sure 3 or 4? Let's check:

sorry I didnt have a dictionary with me and i couldnt check my speling perfectly. Yet that picture is really cool, can i steal it. =P. To get back on subject, keep ranting and ignore the 3 or 4 small spelling mistekes i made.

Also about the mod part. I do not care to be a mod, i used to be an admin at an old forum wen i was on nexopia. And yes it is verry stressfull thats why i quit. But all i said about the mods is that their letting alot of things slide now adays, and they should be picked from senior members not that i want to be a mod ever again on any forum.

Anyway, I still don't see your point.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Yay..another rebellious thread.

There are over 16k people here on the forums. There is no blinking way to make sure the n00bs are obedient.

N00bs only become better if you teach them to become better. Flaming them is no way to act.

Flaming admins and mods is also no way to act. We have our hands full with you guys fussing about dumb stuff and real life.

Yes, forums aren't perfect. If we were perfect then life would be dull. I say you deal with it. TM isn't choosing ranodm members to become mods, he's choosing them out of his best interest and such.

So please rant in your LJ or something unless you're able to bring up suggestions in a literate way. Suggestions to improve are allowed (as far as I know). Currently though I see a bunch of fuss.

And unfortunately...I can't close this..<_< Though any posts after this one that are in a fussy form won't be tolerated..I'll be reporting this so that hopefully a mod of this area can take care of this.

Rodrick

Okay im sorry i have been under alot of stress lately and i had to get some out of my system. So lets change this. How about any sugestions to help the mods improve the furums. Right now im dry on ideas so someone else post. Almso i would like to apologise for my childish behaviour.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Rodrick said:
How about any sugestions to help the mods improve the furums.
i hve an ideaa lololol how bot we move dis topik to teh trashh??//

Back