• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Wouldn't you think then that if he has no reason to have it or use it, then he wouldn't have one at all?

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I believe that he's probably had one in the past, it's just whenever we saw him, he had no reason to use it.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think it's imortant enough to hide though. Would anything really change if Yen Sid was confirmed to have a keyblade? Not really, imo.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
But it would be quite the twist if he was confirmed to have a keyblade and he came in at a desperate time(like that war at HB) and started fighting with it. That would be sweet.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That would have been nice, especially after you first visited him, his role for the entire game was complete and you never had another reason to go back. If he's really that important he, as well as the faeries, should have been included more. At this point though, I don't see how much of a twist could be incorperated with him suddenly wielding.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This brings up the question of whether or not MTAV has a Keyblade or not.
Seeing how what the Masters were described by Nomura to pass on their spirits, not their skills, I fail to see really why they'd need Keyblades themselves. They were teaching strengths of Heart, which is precisely what Yen Sid was shown doing in the BBS trailers - without a Keyblade for what we've seen.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I can imagine so, as the world the fairies come from is featured and so is Yen Sid as Mickey's teacher.
Edit: Holy Shit, it's Rain. This is the first time I've seen you on at this time of day.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
MTAV is quite the enigma, and I wonder whether or not he/she has a keyblade will effect the story that much. It sure would bring up a lot of questions either way.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
but what about the star seeker.??

its star patterns look like the stars in yen sid's hat..

and mickey is the one holding the star seeker in BBS right,?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Mickey uses it in BBS yes. Whether or not Yen Sid used it at one time and "passed" it to Mickey is unknown, as well as whether or not the Star Seeker is a keychain, a keyblade, or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back