• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quest for Valyon's Staff -- Omnius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relik

OOC: I was just going with that I could sense it's power using the jagan eye, that it used to be there. That's all I meant, not that I know where it's going to be next. If that'll be aproblem I'll change it, but later cause for I have to go to work.

M

Mitsukai

"Hmph!" Naruto grunted as he folded his arms. "I didn't fall! I dived..." he said as he stood up and looked back at the portal. Malum was dusting himself off. "Uhh, hello" Naruto said, he felt a bit weird around Malum, it wasn't the wings... it was something else. "So," Naruto continued, "Does anyone have an idea where we are?"

OOC: Yes, I was waiting for Morpeaus to describe the place too. So does this mean it could be any world? Like Zelda, LOTR or the MAtrix? Or even a made-up world?

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Ukiah stepped through the portal and landed behind the others without a sound. A raised eyebrow showed his surprise when he realized where they had come out. A smile broke over his face and he motioned to the giant floating citadels. "We're in the land of the Yevarian, beneath the cities of their fales gods. There is a reason we are here, I think," Ukiah strode into the beat filled jungle with a smile on his face. Memories of from long ago flashed into Ukiah's mind. The last time he'd been to Yevarian, he'd tried to bring the people out from under the oppression of a very powerful race of beings who had dubbed themselves the gods of Yevarian, and erected monstrous flying cities to lord over the world. "Last time I crossed this worlds path, I was asked to leave for the sake of the people. Now I will bring them freedom," Ukiah's eyes glowed as he spoke causing a small tremor to run throug the planet. "Thank you, Valyon."

Malum Incantum

OOC: Yes, we can visit any world really, you can create your own or take one already made up. Mr. Morpheaus has picked a world apparently he made up (I am not for sure though)

IC:

Malum blinked as he looked at the floating citadels and slowly moved his head to one side before moving it to the other. It seemed as if he were in another world at the moment, but he was still there, it was just something had crossed his mind at that moment in time.

He looked over to Ukiah, and seen that almost the same thing had happened to him. He raised an eyebrow as he walked over. "Memories of a sort?"

OOC: No one go crazy or anything, but I was talking to Kegan... and he said he might make a special appearance... -wink- Might being the key word in that phrase

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Ukiah nodded and continued on his path through the forest. Several minutes passed before he spoke to Malum again. "I spoke of this place to Valyon once before. I told him I regretted not coming back here, but the people wanted their evil false gods. No matter how powerful we become we never have the right to deprive another of their belief." His voice became bitter for a few seconds before his normal composure took over. "They asked me to leave them and return to Ittasyta, or in the more common tongues, 'Lands of the Gods.' I told them I was not a god, but that I would leave them in their ways, and I did."

He turned and surveyed the citadels with an expression that could shatter worlds. "That was nearly one hundred thousand years ago. Things have changed."

M

Mitsukai

"ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS AGO??! HOW OLD ARE YOU??!!" Naruto shouted. He took a few steps backward, keeping his eye on Ukiah and accidentally bumped into Edward. "uhh, sorry" Naruto said as he looked around to see who he had walked into.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
"Watch it." Ed said as he walked up past Naruto. "How in hell's name are you that old? It's not possible." Ed said not believing he was over 100 years old.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin shrugged. "Simple. Our worlds life spans and his... worlds/spiecies or whatevers life spans don't have to match. No one culd possibly comprehend how many worlds there are out there. Worlds of liars, worlds of gods, worlds of thevies.... And it sounds like this Valyon character lived throught them all."

Malum Incantum

OOC: Eh, Morpheaus, I am going to get a little action going, you can scold me when you get on if it doesn't please you...

This is what the warforged SCOUTS look like (we will face the warforged later on maybe): http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/mmiii_gallery/83078.jpg

IC:

Malum blinked as he shook his head. "This trip just keeps getting weirder and weirder...but it is interesting...how you are so old, yet, don't look anything like it....unless you are an immortal.." He scratched his chin at the thought, and started to say something else, but was sharply interrupted as a hooked-javellin came flying past his face, barely nicking his cheek. "What in the he--"

He turned, to see an odd mechanical being stepping out of a portal. After him, came several more, roughly a score of them. They all glared around with red orbs, apparently their sight mechanisms and then centered on the group.

- Retrieve Staff of Omnius, kill anyone who intereferes...you are interferring-

Malum blinked as he watched them for a second, then shrugged. "If it is a fight you want, a fight you get." Suddenly, his wings spread as he leapt to the air, and with deft speed and accuracy, landed a kick to the neck of the first one... and bounced off.

"Ouch! Those things are like trying to kick a ten foot thick wall of titanium!"

He got up again as he lifted his right hand. "Find, physical strength doesn't work... let's try magicks! Firecannon!" Suddenly a huge beam of fire shot forth from his right hand, spiraling towards the enemy, and cutting right through its chest...and it suddenly exploded, knocking Malum back.

"Damn! These things have failsafes for nearly everything."

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin smirked. "Let's see how fast these things rust." she pulled her senbon into her hands, and used her jutsu to create a veil of mist around the robots. She moved behind them and slashed at exposed circutry with her needles.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"What the hell?" He said as he got ready to battle. "Fine then....let's go!"
Ed said as he turned his automail arm into a sword. He jumped off and started to go with his battle strategy: Attack and Dodge, and it worked pretty well.

Malum Incantum

OOC: Meilin, these are not powered by circuitry...they are magically built and kept together.

IC:

Malum flipped backwards and landed with his feet askew and his hands akimbo. He suddenly went down on his hands and tips of his feet as one swung at him with a hook lance. On the rebound he smirked a little as he lulled forward just a little to gain enough momentum to backflip, landing with his legs wrapped around the head of the scout that had attacked him.

It was then he noticed that they actually had spikes on them. "Oh shit!"

He leapt off, but winced and gritted his teeth as he felt the spikes on its left arm cut deep into his side. He landed clumsily on his feet, holding his side as he glared at the machine. "Bad move..." Suddenly, he thrusted his right hand at this one, as small yellowish white sparks appeared around his hand and started to gather in the center, a focal point for the energy.

"Lightning Lance!"

Suddenly, a long, straight, jagged electrical bolt shot forth at it, piercing through its chest, taking it with it as it pinned to a wall, blowing the robot apart from its explosive fail safe.

Malum stood up as he backed away from the fighting...he was fairly wounded, he needed to take care of that first.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
(((*Shrugs*and I'm supposed to know that, how?))

Meilin noticed Malum limping away and moved to cover him. "How bad is it? I'm a decent medic if you need help..." she offered, never taking her eyes from the machines.

Malum Incantum

OOC: I know, and I wasn't getting on to you, I simply told you that to correct the situation

IC:

Malum blinked as he heard her voice and backed away from her a couple of steps. "I'm fine. No thanks. " He had a slightly cold tone to his voice when he said it but tried to cover it with a small smile as he looked through a pocket and found a small purple vial, and covered the wound with the liquid, instantly sealing it, and letting the stuff on the inside get to work healing.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin nodded. "If you'd rather rely on yourself, all the better. I'm betting whatever the heck you are, it's harder to treat than humans."

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Ed get slashing. "Less talking more fighting!" Ed yelled trying to get them motivated to get ready for the robots. They attack Ed and started punching him in the stomache. "Ugh..." He then got back up and continued his attack pattern.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin sighed. "Excuse me if i'm a skill shinobi, not a fighter." she said. she glanced at her senbon. Should I take the chance of using the mirrors? Or my voice.... her sensei's words echoed in her head. "A ninja's greatest weapon should be used judiciously, not displayed at random to every foe they face! Kekkei Genkai and original techniques should be used only as a last resort."

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Ed turned. "Sorry." He said to her as a robot ran up and punched him. Ed jumped up. "YOU'RE GOING DOWN!" He yelled as he chased after that one robot.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin glanced at the others. They didn't seem to be doing so well..... Okay, my voice won't work on machines.... so, that leaves my mirriors. scenario one, i use the mirriors, it works, booyah. scenario two, i use up my chakra trying, it works, but i'm defensless against betryal. not an option. scenario three, i use up my chakra trying, but it fails, and i'll end up dead'r than the fourth hokage. Nope, don't like that idea either. she ran through all the jutsus she knew, but most of her offense was based on Taijutsu, the art of the trained body. The rest was on genjutsu, illusions that don't work on those withour brains. DRATDRATDRAT!

While she'd been considering, one dashed forwards and hit her, throwing her into a tree. She got up, wiping the blood from her mouth. "I let my guard down... how careless..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back