• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quest for Valyon's Staff -- Omnius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine

almost human.
The sound of voices echoed through her ears, and her tatoos pulsated again, gently, but slowly growing stronger. A strong source of power approaches...the wielder of the staff? No...I would definetly know if the staff was near....a lifeform perhaps? She turned on a heel, and found herself staring at a group of warriors. Three men, one girl. One of them had wings, and when she turned her attention towards him, the pulsations grew stronger. "Hmm.....you there!"

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
The girl had registered with Ukiah from the moment he set foot on Omnia, but he had not known who she was. Not until this very moment. His eyes were immediately drawn to the writings on her arms. An Ancient language from a universe he'd visited only once upon a time. But what was over many thousands of years ago when the language was not so ancient and when the power it represented was feared by the inhabitants of that universe.

"You seek the staff, but you do not know your peril. From one such as you the staff would write destruction over the face of all things," he said to her with a voice filled with saddness. "You Ms. July yearn for power which is beyond you."

Who Am I?

He was at the city right now, sitting upright against a dead tree. He breathed slowly as the noise continued to travel through his mind, ripping it apart. He began to shout: "Dammit, where is this bloody coming from?! WHERE?!"

He was dying. This 'power' was killing him off.

M

Mitsukai

Naruto bolted up and looked around, he had apparantly fell unconcious. He was on a hilltop, and right in the open, a potential victim for anyone and anything that were to cross his path. Naruto quickly fixed up the problem and dashed into the bushes. He climbed up a nearby tree and examined his surroundings more thoroughly. "A city?" Naruto wondered out aloud, "It's so big..."

He jumped down and continued to explore the area, making sure to keep himself well hidden. Kakashi-sensei said that invisibility is a ninja's greatest strength... Naruto though, as he brought up old memories of his training with Kakashi, Sakura and... Sasuke...

He jumped from tree to tree and rolled from bush to bush until he finally came across a small group of people. He stopped in a tree well-covered with leaves and concealed himself in one of the branches. Are they... aliens? he asked himself, then saw a man with wings sprouting from his back. He half-gasped then almost immediately clapped his hands over his mouth, slightly trembling, he didn't move the tree, so hopefully nobody should have noticed him. They don't look too much like aliens... more like me... but I musn't let my guard down! It is probably just a disguise! Those aliens won't fool me!

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin glanced up, after hearing a sound from the trees. "More company." she stated. "Someone from my world."

She dashed up the trunk of a tree and next to Naruto. "Oh. It's you. Kakashi-kun's pain-in-the-butt."

Malum Incantum

He blinked. He was almost a little scared by all this. Several people had dropped in and he scratched his head lightly, dangling a strand of hair between his first finger and thumb for a second, before chewing on it a second. He then looked up at them. "Um, well, if we are searching for this.. Staff, could we please get on with it?"

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
"What staff?" Ed said as he flipped around. "Is it that legendary one?" He said with surprise. YES! If this is the staff, then i'll be able to do it! This is one of the moments i've been waiting for.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Ukiah sighed loudly and crossed his arms. "I'm sorry to say I have no knowledge of a trail or where to start. I knew to find the outcast, that is you, but beyond that nothing else," he said with an earnest expression on his face.
"Though I may be able to help in some way. If the staff is within the same realm as my blade 'Dreamer' the two weapons will have a reasonance. They will sense each others power and quite possibly be drawn to one another. Dreamer senses only the merest whisper of the staff in Omnia. It is not in this place, but it was at one time."

M

Mitsukai

Naruto fell back but quickly focused his chakra to his feet, allowing him to hang up-side down on the branch. He then hastily jumped back up and yelled at Meilien "AAHH!! What is your problem!? And what do you mean, Kakashi-kun's 'pain-in-the-butt'? And he is Kakashi-sensei! Not Kakashi-kun!"

Naruto then suddenly realised. "Wait... you aren't from this world... you are from my world! But Tenshi-sensei only taught one person the Yuukou no Jutsu technique! ME! How did you get here? And what are you doing here??" Naruto asked rudely.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin laughed. "Simple really, Mr. Dunce. He's Kakshi-kun because we are both Jonin. I know the portal technique, because it was my mothers clan that first created any type of world-travel technique in the first place. And i'm here because something on this world interrupted my portal back home." She hopped off the tree, landing next to Ed and Malum. "Well, Ukiah was it? If it's not in this world, we may as well try another, should we not?"

M

Mitsukai

Naruto looked down at them all. A jounin level ninja?! But she hardly looks a few years older than me!! How I am supposed to compete with a jounin? And if she is travelling with those guys they must be pretty tough also... But maybe they aren't looking for the staff... he thought. Naruto slowly jumped down a few branches, making sure to keep an eye on them. Well they don't look like bad people... and If that jounin girl wanted to, she could have killed me by now... but she didn't... He pondered, but then his cocky side began to kick in, Bah! what are you thinking Naruto!? You can beat any jounin, any day! She was just afraid of you! I know, I'll make her feel better by joining their group, then at least if any danger comes their way, I can protect them.

Naruto jumped of the whole tree completely, skipping a few branches and landing on his feet, just a few metres in front of the group. "Uhh... excuse me, but would it be alright if uhh... I umm... joined you guys?" Naruto managed to say. Smooth move Naruto... he told himself dryly.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"How am i supposed to know? I'm no leader." Ed said laughing. "Ask Malum...you know the guy with wings higher then my head!" Ed said as he poked the wings. "They are so weird...." He muttered as he looked at Naruto. "You look weak....show us your stuff."

M

Mitsukai

"WAH!? Weak? You better hold your tongue! I'll let you know that I am going to be the greatest ninja in existence! Remember my name, Uzumaki Naruto! The next in line for the title of hokage!" Naruto said pointing at Ed. Naruto then placed both hands together, "Shadow replication!" he cried, and a small cloud of smoke covered Naruto, when it cleared there were five Narutos standing before the group. They all folded their arms simultaneously and ginned, "hey Malum, now can I join your group?" they all chorused.

Last edited:

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin snickered. "This kid is a ninja, albiet a much lower level..... He's from my world. His skills won't match mine, but if this is THE Naruto Uzumaki, there are a few things that separate him from other shinobi... Not neccessaily positive, mind you, but different." she smirked. She was amazed the 'Brat of Nine Tails' was alive and kicking.

Last edited:

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"You're saying this midgit can beat me?" Ed said as he starred at Naruto. "I can see he's a ninja, but i've almost never been beaten. The last time i was beaten is when this happened." Ed said as he showed them the automail arm.

M

Mitsukai

One of the Narutos looked over at Ed, "hmm... nice arm..." he tried to say in the nicest way he could. Another Naruto gave Ukiah a small stare, but ended up hurting his own eyes. The third Naruto looked over at Meilin and blushed, until the fourth smacked him over the head. The fifth Naruto put up his hand and told the others to be quiet, then shook his head.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin finnally sighed. She ran forwards, and kicked all five naruto in the head. "Of course, the brat wouldn't know anything about that. And know this, midget, I'M the one who's going to be the Fifth Hokage!"

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Ed laughed at the Naruto's, and slashed all the fake copys away. "One of you is annoying enough." Ed said as he turned to Meilin. "So, you're a ninja? And so is midgit here?"

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin nodded. "I'm a Jonin... and elite ninja. This little punk.... Is a Genin, the lowest rank. All wet-behind-the-ears and runny nosed!"

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"I don't really get it, but if you say so ill believe." Ed said as he turned to Naruto. "So, you're like the weakest ninja?" Ed asked holding in his laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back