• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quest for Valyon's Staff -- Omnius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin twitched a bit in Ukiahs arms. She smirked slightly. "Tell me..... Does it... get worse before it get's better?" she asked weakly. She wondered where she got the strenght to joke at a time like this. "And what do you mean..... Is that stupid kitsune....?" she asked, leaving the sentence hanging.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
((BUMPING AGAIN!!!! DAMMIT PEOPLE! USE SUBSCRIPTIONS IF YOU CAN'T KEEP TRACK! For the love of ZTM!)))

She sighed. Having looked around, Naruto was nowhere to be seen. "That idiot Genin. He really got himself killed this time?" she mused to herself. "Sasuke'll never forgive this one...."

((And hey, WHY AM I ALWAYS THE ONE WHO ENDS UP WEAK AS A FRIGGEN KITTEN!? WHY!?))

Last edited:

Malum Incantum

OOC: Okay, sorry, but this role-play is officially closed. Me and Kegan were discussing it, and the Staff that this rp is centered around, is direly needed by Valyon in something else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CLOSED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apologies.

M

Mitsukai

OOC: I see... I understand. It was fun, I enjoyed role-playing with you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back