• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quest for Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
I got a reply for my email already...

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX Customer Support,

There have not been any announcements of a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix in North America.At this time, we do not have any sort of official reason explaining why. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy our future titles.

Neil- SQUARE ENIX Customer Support
SQUARE ENIX Global

Still no official reasons...

TepidShark

Awards
I don't know why everybody is freaking out all of a sudden. I mean Square Enix has yet to reveal their E3 lineup. There might be a suprise of an announcement in the list.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
When they made khfm right off the geco the said no it's not coming to NA it was just
for jap. For khfm+ they did't comfirm no or yes on it would't you think they said NO
already If it was not coming instead of lesting us hing like this?

TepidShark

Awards
When they made khfm right off the geco the said no it's not coming to NA it was just
for jap. For khfm+ they did't comfirm no or yes on it would't you think they said NO
already If it was not coming instead of lesting us hing like this?

Dude I totally agree. I have been saying that all a long. Plus, why would their be a comment in a Nomura interview saying, "He is puzzling over what to do about North American fans, but mentions that he'd like it if they had the chance to be exposed to the Japanese voice casts as well."? If it wasn't coming to North America wouldn't he just say that it is not coming the North America?

It would all seem very strange if it wasn't coming to North America.

Last edited:

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Dude I totally agree. I have been saying that all a long. Plus, why would their be a comment in a Nomura interview saying, "He is puzzling over what to do about North American fans, but mentions that he'd like it if they had the chance to be exposed to the Japanese voice casts as well."? If it wasn't coming to North America wouldn't he just say that it is not coming the North America?

It would all seem very strange if it wasn't coming to North America.

He did say that in his interview and that kh2fm+ was going to be his last ps2 game before
he works on ps3. It would be special if he brings it to NA.:closedeyes:

SenSx

I completly agree with this, I could do anything to have it.

I'm French and I tried to do the same thing on our own forums.
The best thing to do is in my opinion, to send email to SE US cause they said thay will send back all those emails to SE Japan, to make them change their mind.
SE europe is not in charge of KH2, this is ubisoft, but I can't find any mail.
I hope that if the US get KH2FM+, we do too in europe.

I don't know if you can notice that, but we've got a lot of KH fans in france, lots of us are signing petitions etc...

It would be good if some people could speak too fans and advice them about what they can do on German, Italian and spanish forums too.

If we want this game, we'll have to fight for it.

TepidShark

Awards
Don't get too drunk guys. But still, "To KH2FM+" *klink*

Also, SenSx I didn't know that Ubisoft published KH2 in Europe. Do they publish all of Square Enix's games in Europe?

Sexy Angel
^_^ ill join... unless its too late!

Plz PM me Takushi on what i need to do!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
wow, it's a bit much isn't it?

as much as I would LOVE to have the game here. if they don't want to, they don't want to.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
lol yeah I wish. It's official, Square loves releasing extra content for Japan then shafting the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back