• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quest for Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
no employee from Square has yet to say it is NOT coming?

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
well i don't know how that "silence speaks for itself" works but I stell have hope for it and alot of people do
even the ones who sad that it's not come would like to come. But I'm not saying much Im just holding my breath and just reading.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
well i don't know how that "silence speaks for itself" works

Simple: if they thought it was a good idea, if they were going to release it, if they had any plans, they would have said something. And they haven't. Meaning they have nothing to say on the matter of an overseas release. What does that tell you?

And I doubt they'd change their minds.

but I stell have hope for it and alot of people do

Suit yourselves.

even the ones who sad that it's not come would like to come.

Of course we would. But we can't always get a happy ending, can we?

Sexy Angel
Laying down the facts...

I find this funny that this thread is next to the thread saying that KH2Fm isnt coming...

Last edited:

Souten Ni Zase

Not to sound rude or anything Hades, but it would be better if you didnt flame people with hopes of it coming... you dont want to start making Emo kids... right?
HadesDragon wasn't flaming anybody, he was just laying down the facts.

rascus213

not reading all pgs just saying

na realease for fm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they should cuz they revealalot of stuff in fm
so the na fans have no clue that sora remembered castle oblivion and such

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
not reading all pgs just saying

na realease for fm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to tell you it's not likely that'll happen.

they should cuz they revealalot of stuff in fm
so the na fans have no clue that sora remembered castle oblivion and such

I doubt SE really cares. Only thing that matters to them is money. Which they wouldn't get a lot of by releasing the game here.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
it makes you wonder why does it take this long for them to release it here since final mix has been around for a long time. it should of been released here sooner... why can't square just say it isn't coming? are they planning to release final mix or re:chain of memories on psp? but psp has only one joystick...

at least i imported it... it doesn't feel right especially when my little cousin sees me play it and i try to explain why it isn't in english. part of the game is disney for kingdom hearts sake.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
it makes you wonder why does it take this long for them to release it here since final mix has been around for a long time. it should of been released here sooner...

It won't be released here.

why can't square just say it isn't coming?

SE won't announce something they WON'T do.

are they planning to release final mix or re:chain of memories on psp? but psp has only one joystick...

at least i imported it... it doesn't feel right especially when my little cousin sees me play it and i try to explain why it isn't in english. part of the game is disney for kingdom hearts sake.

You did the right thing.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
There's going to be a announcement on Feb what up with that? Is that going to be like TGS I thought their going to say everything at TGS in Sept?

(shrugs) Yeah, there's going to be an announcement at TGS. About the announcement in February, it might be ANOTHER project Nomura is working on but hasn't told us about, or it might be something like the KH Mobile game in which SE has no involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back