• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pushmo / Pullblox - I liked this game better when it was called Catherine.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Re: Pushmo/pullblox thread

How do I get the picture to share with you guys?

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Basically it saves the QR picture to your SD card. Shutdown your 3DS and insert your SD card in your computer if convenient or with any other adapter. Drag the picture to any folder on your computer and now you can remove the SD card. Upload the picture to lmgur or other picture uploading hosts. Copy and paste the link to this thread and embed it with

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Where do I put the SD card I don't see a slot for it on my computer.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

If you don't have a slot on your computer, then you need an adapter via USB or another device that can read SD cards and can connect to your computer. Universal adapters are around like $10 - $25 dollars.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

can I uploaded the picture from facebook and then save it to my computer and then uploading it somewhere and give the link?

Recon

Art of War
Awards

If uploading on facebook via 3DS works then yeah. Never tested this however...

A camera, tablet, iPad, or other devices that use a SD slot would also work as well.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Ok thanks, I never realized how hard it was to make a PUSHMO world!

Fennyariel

Re: Pushmo 3D thread

I've been stuck on Challenge 3-18 for a really long time now. Could somebody please give me the solution?

Fennyariel

the camera quality sucks, but its the best I can do.

OMG Thank you, Ova! ;v) My problem was I knew the yellow and green manholes had to be open at the same time. I just couldn't figure out HOW! ;v)

pedrocs21

Re: Pushmo / Pullblox - "I liked this game better when it was called Catherine."

OMG I FINNALLY FINISHED IT

scaled.php

Pikachu is drowning, SAVE HIM!!!

btw this pushmo is meant to be played without moving the water blocks (excluding bubbles) if you move them the game will lag.

hav fun funishing my funny pushmo.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Re: Pushmo / Pullblox - "I liked this game better when it was called Catherine."

Great job Pedro, I'll be sure to try it out. Just a check up, has anyone beat my Tails and Bass pushmo yet? The Tails pushmo is not so hard, but the Bass one is quite a challenge. Good luck for those who try :cool:

pedrocs21

Great job Pedro, I'll be sure to try it out. Just a check up, has anyone beat my Tails and Bass pushmo yet? The Tails pushmo is not so hard, but the Bass one is quite a challenge. Good luck for those who try :cool:

I cant beat Bass ( cant find my way into the black switch), but tails was easy lol but they are both really good

Fennyariel

Basically it saves the QR picture to your SD card. Shutdown your 3DS and insert your SD card in your computer if convenient or with any other adapter. Drag the picture to any folder on your computer and now you can remove the SD card. Upload the picture to lmgur or other picture uploading hosts. Copy and paste the link to this thread and embed it with tags.[/QUOTE]

That's doing it the hard way! Just use the browser in your 3DS! ;v) There's several sites up now that host nothing but pushmos! ;v) When you get there just click upload, then browse, then pick which one you want! ;v)

CA59

This is one of the games I got for Christmas.

I'm trying (and failing) to make an AT pushmo.

Fennyariel

Could somebody please tell me if it would be possible to keet an SD card just for this game? I was thinking I could switch with the one I got with my 3DS whenever I played Pushmo.

Could somebody please tell me if it's possible to pick different shades of color in the editor? Like for instance instead of a just plain purple I could make a block either violet or lavander?

Basically it saves the QR picture to your SD card. Shutdown your 3DS and insert your SD card in your computer if convenient or with any other adapter. Drag the picture to any folder on your computer and now you can remove the SD card. Upload the picture to lmgur or other picture uploading hosts. Copy and paste the link to this thread and embed it with tags.[/QUOTE]

Actually that's doing it the hard way. Typical boy move! Why do they always have to do things the hard way?!

Anyway, everytime you make a new puzzle it's automatically saved to your SD card. Since that's the case I just close the game and open my 3DS browser and go to this site: [URL="http://pushmo.3dsfans.com/"]Pushmo User Levels - Nintendo 3DS Fans[/URL] Then I click the Upload button in the upper left hand corner and it'll have a place to enter the name you wish then a nice long list of what puzzles you want to upload. You can upload up to10 puzzles at once too! ;v) Then at the very bottom you'll see the Upload button. Tap it and your puzzles are on their way! ;v)

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Could somebody please tell me if it would be possible to keet an SD card just for this game? I was thinking I could switch with the one I got with my 3DS whenever I played Pushmo.

To my knowledge, all the save data is on the SD card itself. If you remove the SD and change it with a fresh one, you'll lose your pushmo data. You could however transfer to a different SD card, but I am not currently sure how to do this yet.

Could somebody please tell me if it's possible to pick different shades of color in the editor? Like for instance instead of a just plain purple I could make a block either violet or lavander?

The only colors in pushmo is what you see unfortunately. You can't mix any of the colors. If you click the color palette you can choose between basic 1, basic 2, and retro colors.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

HNI_0048.jpg

I made a puzzle. :3

Also, Fennyariel, there are plenty of colors to choose from if you tap the palette button, as Recon stated.

Basic 1 is your basic spectrum with varying shades of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and gray.
Basic 2 has varying shades of purple, pink, brown, and the other half of the grayscale spectrum.
Retro has 4 shades of various colors, especially useful if creating a puzzle based on an old NES sprite.

However, you can only have 10 different colors in your puzzle.

pedrocs21

HNI_0048.jpg

I made a puzzle. :3

Also, Fennyariel, there are plenty of colors to choose from if you tap the palette button, as Recon stated.

Basic 1 is your basic spectrum with varying shades of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and gray.
Basic 2 has varying shades of purple, pink, brown, and the other half of the grayscale spectrum.
Retro has 4 shades of various colors, especially useful if creating a puzzle based on an old NES sprite.

However, you can only have 10 different colors in your puzzle.

thats the best pushmo EVAR! Bender is fucking awesome. gonna try it out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back