• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pushmo / Pullblox - I liked this game better when it was called Catherine.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Re: Pushmo 3D thread

I tried some of the levels from the OP in the spoiler tag..SOO challenging, I can't believe I beat the tingle one....the Ghirahim level..I gave up, but I at least made it to the top which is good enough for me.

I even have proof!

DSCN1917.jpg

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Man those ones in the OP are hard. I only managed to solve the first Mario pushmo so far.

Ova said:

Actually too me a while [***]

edit: Here's Megaman X

a4gZM.jpg

and Vincent Valentine

E20sO.jpg

a4gZM

a4gZM

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Hehehe. Lots of people have already created the one I made. Someone from Japan already made the complete FF1 cast including the Black Mage D:

My Black Mage looks better though using the "retro" colors.

More pushmos on the way! Ova post another one.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

okay, I'll make an original sprite..maybe. :)

EDIT:
was a bit lazy..so its real easy to solve.
HNI_0077.jpg

pedrocs21

i already made my pikachu pulblox, and saved it to the SD card, but where can i find it?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it:
scaled.php

forgot to name it though... HAV FUN!!!

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

i already made my pikachu pulblox, and saved it to the SD card, but where can i find it?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it:
scaled.php

forgot to name it though... HAV FUN!!!
call it pushmo or GTFO!

:p

I'll try it later today.

pedrocs21

LOL!

the game is always refering the puzzles as pullblox here in europe.

i think you should change the thread name to pushmo/pullblox 3D cuz there might be some ignorant twerps who dont know what game we are talking about :p

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

LOL!

the game is always refering the puzzles as pullblox here in europe.

i think you should change the thread name to pushmo/pullblox 3D cuz there might be some ignorant twerps who dont know what game we are talking about :p
How do I change the thread name? All I can do is close it lol

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Its wasn't that easy, took me a few minutes to connect the dots. That leap of faith was epic though xD [****]

Beautiful design and a good challenge! Really great pushmo all together. [*****]

How do I change the thread name? All I can do is close it lol

Depending on user permissions, you edit your post then hit advanced edit if the option is available. You should be able to edit the thread title then.

pedrocs21

Beautiful design and a good challenge! Really great pushmo all together. [*****]

i actually though it was pretty easy, but maybe thats just becouse i was the one who created it.

BTW little mac was a challange, took a couple minutes to see it through. im starting to think that the main character of this game (does he even have a name?) should be in the next Super Smash game lol.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

i actually though it was pretty easy, but maybe thats just becouse i was the one who created it.

BTW little mac was a challange, took a couple minutes to see it through. im starting to think that the main character of this game (does he even have a name?) should be in the next Super Smash game lol.
Thanks! haha

and yes, his name is Mallo.

I wish Nintendo added some classic 8-bit Nintendo tunes to add to your level, you guys should replay little mac with the punchout theme on a loop! DO IT!

Kiwi +

Awards
Re: Pushmo/pullblox thread

So, I been very tempted to buy this game as of late. Looks very interesting! I would guess, you guys recommend having this game very likely, huh? :I

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

So, I been very tempted to buy this game as of late. Looks very interesting! I would guess, you guys recommend having this game very likely, huh? :I
Hell yes bro, and its a steal at $7.99 and has gotten rave reviews and will probably get a price hike too! it happens a lot on the Nintendo shops :/

Kiwi +

Awards

Hell yes bro, and its a steal at $7.99 and has gotten rave reviews and will probably get a price hike too! it happens a lot on the Nintendo shops :/
Hmm, I should definitely get it before then. Would you say the puzzles range from easy to very hard difficulty? I do kinda want a challenge at this time. ^^;

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Hmm, I should definitely get it before then. Would you say the puzzles range from easy to very hard difficulty? I do kinda want a challenge at this time. ^^;
The main puzzle built into the game start of super easy but later on get real challenging and make you think(and sometimes rage), about 250 of them are built in...and then there are the user created ones exchanged via QR codes..so the game basically has unlimited puzzles to solve!.but you can't scan the bigger levels until you unlock a bigger canvas(after you complete the 109th puzzle) the game really hooks you, once you finish a puzzle you say"just one more and I'm done" then an hour goes by...BUY IT NOW. lol I kind of feel like I stole it :/ so much in a little downloaded game.

(my longest post..ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back