• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pureblood observation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A~X~E~L

While playing KH2, I noticed Neoshadows don't release hearts when destroyed. Same for Shadows. I even went and replayed KHI and noticed shadows just disapeared in a poof of yellow light and nothing more. All the other Heartless release hearts, and all those others bear the emblem. Could this mean anything for KHIII ?

Ansem's reports state that both the manufactured Heartless and the real ones are almost similar, so could this be the one thing that separates Pure-Blood from Emblem ?

And if the Heart is not released, where does it go ? Any thoughts ?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
A~X~E~L said:
While playing KH2, I noticed Neoshadows don't release hearts when destroyed. Same for Shadows. I even went and replayed KHI and noticed shadows just disapeared in a poof of yellow light and nothing more. All the other Heartless release hearts, and all those others bear the emblem. Could this mean anything for KHIII ?

Ansem's reports state that both the manufactured Heartless and the real ones are almost similar, so could this be the one thing that separates Pure-Blood from Emblem ?

And if the Heart is not released, where does it go ? Any thoughts ?
Nice Thoery I never noticed that but I'd have to read the reports again to see..but You may be on to something..THX for the find

UnknownEnigma

Um...isn't it because they are just shadows? I mean aren't the only ones that are suposed to "release" hearts are the ones with the emblems on them? I just trying to remember if that's why if not someone fill this question in.

BeastlyKillaKreg

this is mentioned and gone over in kh1..... not earth-shattering at all.

shadows, neoshadows, darkballs, and invisibles are all pure blood heartless, not made from the emblem-heartless-machine thing. they are pure darkness, and therefore disappear in a puff of darkness. the other [emblem] heartless steal the hearts of people, but those 4 "pure" heartless are plain darkness.

A~X~E~L

BeastlyKillaKreg said:
this is mentioned and gone over in kh1..... not earth-shattering at all.

shadows, neoshadows, darkballs, and invisibles are all pure blood heartless, not made from the emblem-heartless-machine thing. they are pure darkness, and therefore disappear in a puff of darkness. the other [emblem] heartless steal the hearts of people, but those 4 "pure" heartless are plain darkness.

Well, if they are pure darkness, and nothing else, than that means the heart is elsewhere, and where is THAT ?

And the Ansem reports state that the Heart, when separated from body and soul, becomes the heartless.

Ansem Report 4
The hearts taken by the Heartless become Heartless themselves.

Ansem Report 13
Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

Therefore, they are more than just pure darkness, or something is left unexplained.

Little_Red

betch.
You know Axel, the creators may have just forgotten to put it in their... I mean they have been working on kh for the past 7 years, they may have slipped up....

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yes I always knew this. Heartless that does not have Heart signs on them are just the darkness in people's heart. Or the real heartless.

geniusx

Website
www.xanga.com
the gargoyle knights, gargoyle warriors, possessor, shadow stalker, & dark thorn in beast's castle don't have symbols. the g. knights & warriors release little possessors when killed.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
geniusx said:
the gargoyle knights, gargoyle warriors, possessor, shadow stalker, & dark thorn in beast's castle don't have symbols. the g. knights & warriors release little possessors when killed.

Yes but they did not release Hearts. Which means that they are pure hearless.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
lets explain this more in depth............the natural heartless ae made from the "darkness in the heart not the whole heart" thats why when you kill a natural heartless no heart comes out of them, the fake heartless or emblems, are made out of the whole heart and steal heart to put in the machine to make more fake heartless, thats why when you kill them a heart is released because they use the whole heart.........................

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I looked at it like this. The Neoshadows were the true creatures of darkness. Meaning they are made of pure shadow. They really are the true heartless.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
King Sora_Strife said:
I looked at it like this. The Neoshadows were the true creatures of darkness. Meaning they are made of pure shadow. They really are the true heartless.

Yeah, those without the emblem are pure darkness; nothing but shadow creatures. The emblem heartless realese hearts most likely cause they were created by humans, so it's likly that they gather hearts while the pure heartless just destroy them. If you can make heads or tails of this, then you get a cookie!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
King Sora_Strife said:

Yes but there are more heartless that are pureblood heartless. Such as the Darkside, Invincible, and Darkball. I belive that a person who has a really strong heart and they cast of their body and soul, then they create a super heartless that retains the thoughts that they had when they where human. Take Xehanort's heartless for instance.
They also don't take on a heartless apperance.

I belive that a person regardless of their Heart strength, gets their heart experimented on or does not expcept the darkness fully but gives in to the darkness, creates a shadow.

I also belive that if a person looses their heart by nature then they create weak shadow. But if a person has a much stronger heart they create a higher ranking heartless when their heart falls to darkness. Such as Neo Shadow, Darkball and Invinsible.

But if a person that has a heart strength that is strong enough to create a super heartless, but does not fully gives into the darkness, but their heart falls to darkness, they create a huge enormous heartless, that is very powerful, such as Darkside and the Dark Thorn that was fought in Beast's Castle.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
The Conquerer said:
Yes but there are more heartless that are pureblood heartless. Such as the Darkside, Invincible, and Darkball. I belive that a person who has a really strong heart and they cast of their body and soul, then they create a super heartless that retains the thoughts that they had when they where human. Take Xehanort's heartless for instance.
They also don't take on a heartless apperance.

I belive that a person regardless of their Heart strength, gets their heart experimented on or does not expcept the darkness fully but gives in to the darkness, creates a shadow.

I also belive that if a person looses their heart by nature then they create weak shadow. But if a person has a much stronger heart they create a higher ranking heartless when their heart falls to darkness. Such as Neo Shadow, Darkball and Invinsible.

But if a person that has a heart strength that is strong enough to create a super heartless, but does not fully gives into the darkness, but their heart falls to darkness, they create a huge enormous heartless, that is very powerful, such as Darkside and the Dark Thorn that was fought in Beast's Castle.

True heartless= The one's without the heartless mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back