• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pureblood Heartless are actually Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eventua

Now, please listen to what I have to say before you all start flaming me and hating me about this idea! First, I'll go over what we know...

1) King Mickey states that light & darkness are in balance and equal: you can't have one without the other. Master Xehanort also goes along with this idea, though admitedly he's kind of a nut job.

2) The darkness does have useful applications, and Riku has been able to control it, showing that it can be done.

3) There are keyblades in the realm of darkness as well as the realm of light, and there have been keybearers of both light & darkness at various points in time.

4) Light has the potential to corrupt an individual and can be used destructively.

5) The realm of darkness is just as large as the realm of light, and it's not all empty blackness (e.g. the dark margin and the areas explored by Aqua). It's also not automatically lethal for humans, since Aqua was able to live there for, what, the last 11 years? And loads of other characters have spent time there as well.

6) Pureblood Heartless simply break apart and fade when destroyed, emblem Heartless release hearts.

7) In the vast majority of cases, Nobodies don't look like humans at all, save for very basic body shape.

Now, here's my theory: there is (or was at one point) a species similar to (or comparable to) humans who inhabit a similar position in the realm of darkness and who could wield keyblades, and that the pureblood Heartless are actually their Nobodies.

My idea is that this race has an aversion to light in the same way humans do to darkness, and are connected to darkness in the same way as humans are to light: namely, light easily corrupts them, perhaps changing them into a sort of 'Light Heartless', while it's simultaneously very difficult for darkness to corrupt them. My idea is that after the Keyblade War (or perhaps an unknown event earlier than that), the vast majority of them lost their hearts, becoming Nobodies. Now here's my thinking: the reason they act so mindlessly and destructively is for three possible reasons (none of which are exclusive, there could be some mix and match):

1) Their race was always destructive and violent (and possibly animalistic): when they became Nobodies, they just did the same as before without emotion.

2) It happened so long ago that their Nobodies forgot what it was like to actually feel, perhaps even losing their memories and so essentially became animals, mindless attacking the realm of light in order to gain hearts, without any kind of grand plan or strategy in the same way as Organization XIII had.

3) They're incapable of speaking english/japanese and/or are acting towards some sort of purpose that requires them to attack the realm of light as well as those who wield the keyblade.

------​

So, uh, yes, that's my (and Jezza's, since technically he helped me with it at various points, kind of) theory! Please, feel free to pick holes in it, but I'd like your opinions on it!​

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
^^^^^That

I can't really make heads or tails of what you're trying to say!???!

Crystal

Silver Member
Heartless =/= Nobodies.
One is darkness of people heart, another is body and soul?

billyzanesucks

There are several reasons why this doesn't make sense. Purebloods are born from the darkness in people's hearts. If they were nobodies, they would be creatures of nothingness. Also, Sora's heartless contradicts your theory.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
You mean Nobodies can act accordingly what they like?

yes. Nobodies form plans and actually think. where as the heartless act on pure instinct and don't fight as effectively, well not intentionally.

Crystal

Silver Member
yes. Nobodies form plans and actually think. where as the heartless act on pure instinct and don't fight as effectively, well not intentionally.

But Nobodies don't have emotions right? How they form a plan?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
So, did Nobodies being controlled by Organization XIII?

You could say that, I guess. If you're talking about stuff like mind control, though, then no; The lesser Nobodies took orders from Org. XIII simply because the Org. would help them get hearts.

Crystal

Silver Member
You could say that, I guess. If you're talking about stuff like mind control, though, then no; The lesser Nobodies took orders from Org. XIII simply because the Org. would help them get hearts.

Not mind control. So, the Nobodies will attacks whoever person when the Organization XIII order them to do so?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
6) Pureblood Heartless simply break apart and fade when destroyed, emblem Heartless release hearts.

Lol Sora and XH say hi.
Unless, of course, anyone here considers XH to be an Emblem Heartless despite us knowing that he willingly cast his vessel off, like Sora did in KH1.

Just asking.. Who is the nobody that appear in Roxas station of awakening at the beginning of KH2?

It's either a Memory of his Organization-self (much like how Sora's Darkside was a foreshadowing of his Heartlessfying), or, post-Days, Xion, which actually adds up if you think her and Namine were cooperating on Roxas's Destati (hell, if Namine managed to get into Roxas's freaking Destati, I wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point - especially seeing how in Re:Coded, we find solid evidence Xion even existed and that Namine was well aware of it.)

Stars

リク
It's either a Memory of his Organization-self (much like how Sora's Darkside was a foreshadowing of his Heartlessfying), or, post-Days, Xion, which actually adds up if you think her and Namine were cooperating on Roxas's Destati (hell, if Namine managed to get into Roxas's freaking Destati, I wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point - especially seeing how in Re:Coded, we find solid evidence Xion even existed and that Namine was well aware of it.)

Nah, i thought someone transform into that big nobody to attack Roxas lol
Never know that it was related to Namine or Xion xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back