• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP2 details leak from newspaper, more info coming January 27th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
If BBSv2 ends up on yet another console, I'm gonna just watch the walkthrough on youtube like I did with re: coded.

I admit that this is the first game in the series that I'm just flat-out not really looking forward to. Not because I'm tired of the "countless spin-offs", but just because I felt BBS was fine on its own. I didn't really want to play a whole game of what goes on with Aqua in the RoD, Riku's/Mickey's exploits, etc. I'll likely still buy the game, even if it is on another system I'll have to buy, because I'm such a Kingdom Hearts addict.

Until then though, meh. =/

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Well we don't know shit about volume 2. Who knows, it may end up being better than BBS or KH1.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I might skip out on this like I am the 3DS at launch. I have an iPhone which utilizes Wifi and 3G (soon to be 4G) sooooo I don't need the touch screen part. And unless I get a list of games, I'm probably not going to consider it for another few years.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I might skip out on this like I am the 3DS at launch. I have an iPhone which utilizes Wifi and 3G (soon to be 4G) sooooo I don't need the touch screen part. And unless I get a list of games, I'm probably not going to consider it for another few years.

Off topic......

I have an iPhone 4. Is that the one you have? What do you mean by "soon to be 4G"? Surely we're gonna have to buy a whole new phone to be able to use 4G, right?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Off topic......

I have an iPhone 4. Is that the one you have? What do you mean by "soon to be 4G"? Surely we're gonna have to buy a whole new phone to be able to use 4G, right?

It would most likely be set up like an independent data package. You pay x amount of dollars each month to have unlimited access to a carrier's 4G network.

The coolest rumor I heard is that you will be able to start up a game on your PS3 and then transfer it and play it on your PSP2.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
It would most likely be set up like an independent data package. You pay x amount of dollars each month to have unlimited access to a carrier's 4G network.

The coolest rumor I heard is that you will be able to start up a game on your PS3 and then transfer it and play it on your PSP2.

*cums violently*

Hope I'll have access to 4G then.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Off topic......

Yeah, I have the iPhone4. I'm pretty sure it will be done through an update because that would be total bull if we had to get a new phone. Lol iPhone 4G.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yeah, I have the iPhone4. I'm pretty sure it will be done through an update because that would be total bull if we had to get a new phone. Lol iPhone 4G.

I hope so too, but I seriously doubt they'll just give it to us free. At the very least, we'll have to pay for some updated data plan. And all of this is assuming that our iPhone even has the capability to tap into a 4G network since 4G wasn't around when it was released.

P

Prease

I hope everyone's as excited as i am to spend their parents hard earned money on this

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
500x_pspmark.jpg

Um..... Thursday really needs to come so we can clear all this fluffin stuff up!

The First Official Shot Of The PSP2

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I could digg that.
If this isnt the real one, im sure the real one will suck more.

But, I was hoping it would be one of those non-stylus touch screens, like Iphones.

Yeah, I was thinking the same with the touch screen. A stylus is like a step back. But anyway this picture is not confirmed to be real. So until it is, it's still a fan-made fake in my eyes lol.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If it is I definitely don't think I want one. xD I don't know, I thought they were just giving more info on it but they might be revealing the design.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Fcuk, I'm praying Vol. 2 is on the PSP and they've been working on it in secret. I want to continue to live in that illusion. xD

But they definitely do need to release a design, and I really hope it isn't that.

Tatsu

What I like is that the PSP2 and 3DS aren't copying eachother and are trying to be unique in their own way. I'm still leaning towards the 3DS because of the unique 3D effect. And it is pretty powerful judging from Resident Evil Revelations's graphics.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Really? They're not trying to copy each other?
It seems as though they're more similar than they ever were imo. They're sharing touch screens now. And that new PSP2 design is similar to the DS, with the exception of a second screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back