• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP2 details leak from newspaper, more info coming January 27th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This is also a big deal. I thought that i wanted the 3DS. Thanks a whole lot Dogenzaka, now i'm confused. Just kidding, thanks for the information.

Awards
All of their responses in regards to pricing leads me to believe this thing is going to cost like $400 to $450.

They've confirmed that it won't be $600, but Sony executives keep saying things along the lines of "We hope people will understand how it's in a reasonable price range given what the NGP offers." In layman's terms, it won't be cheap. And it definitely won't be within the range of the 3DS. Even $300 is.. not even wishful thinking so much as it is a laughable idea.

Plus, with two different versions being offered, one with and without the 3G, I can only imagine.
And I'm not too keen on paying for an online subscription for my handheld.

As much as I'm tempted by the NGP, I'll probably just end up purchasing the wi-fi version when the price drops in a year or two.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Now I'm deciding whether to buy NGP or the 3DS. I just want to know NGP's game lineup.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Now I'm deciding whether to buy NGP or the 3DS. I just want to know NGP's game lineup.

They probably dont even know themselves. I would say there would just be Wipeout, Uncharted, and the others on that list they had on screen before. Not CoD, killzone, etc

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
shovelware & ports

other than that no games

for the launch lineup maybe, which is never good for any system ever

it's certainly not going to stay that way because Nintendo already has a ton of third party support for it

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
They said they want to keep it at a reasonable portable price, Sony f'ed up by making the PS3 $600 so im pretty sure were at least seeing a $250-$300 price tag for the NO 3G Version. 3DS is $250(right?) and iPods are $200 something so it seems like a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back