• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

project MOTHER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalck

The World that Never Was, in House that Never Was,
Character Name: Cain
Character Age: 16
Character Class: Rouge
Character Weapon: Trap Bomb, Thrown Bomb, Paper Bomb
Character Abilities: Cameo, Athletics
Character Appearance: Think General Rouge. I can't find a good picture now... I'd think of the Assassin from Assassin's Creed till I draw a picture.

Player Name: Zalck
Player Age: 14
Player Personality: Friendly enough... Until you unleash his temper
Player Bio: He has been playing video games since he was three. This MOTHER is the ultimate video game he had been dreaming of his entire life!

(I have this... And I was thinking.. May I create a HACKED character... I would totally explain it, and you could approve it or not.)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Character Name: NovaFang
Character Age: 21
Character Class: Warrior
Character Weapon: Crest, An ordinary sword, except near the tip a crescent was placed.
Character Abilities:
  • Sonic Blade - Most Warriors have poor ranged attacks, but with this, Nova can attack from a distance by sending small energy blasts from his sword.
  • *Endure - When a fatal hit is revived, hp is left at 1 rather than 0.
  • *Power Guard - When active, about 10% of damage taken is sent back to the attacker.
  • *Roar - With a lungful of air, roar loudly stopping most enemies in their tracks.
  • *Rush - Run almost as fast as Rouges to push back enemies. Can be used in towns to allow faster travel speed.
  • Heightened Senses - Allows Nova to sense where enemies are located, though not always affective...
  • *Guardian - Encases Nova in a small green shield. Protects from most attacks ((Gee, I wonder where this is from. <<))
*=Skill not yet earned
Character Appearance: Linked for being wtfbig

Player Name: Casper Donn
Player Age: 18
Player Personality: Laid back, he'd usually rather play video games then work. He likes to help out newbie characters when he has time.
Player Bio: Casper is "In between jobs" right now, having just graduated from high school. He has decided to take a year off before entering collage/looking for a job, and his parents allowed him too.
Currently, he has heard rumors of an event that might, or might not happen and he intends to find it, and complete it.

Last edited:

TheBane

This looks like a awesome rp, mind if I join?

Character Name: Kotak
Character Age: 13
Character Class: Rogue
Character Weapon: Throwing knives that are hidden in several places on his body, with a single dagger simpley held onto his back by the bandeges.
Character Abilities:
Dash: Allows him to run at amazing speeds.
Now you see me, now you don't: Allows Kotak to blend into the shadows for a short period of time.
Character Appearance: Kotak stands at 5'7, with a slightly muscular build. His hair is colored that of the moon, and is spiked up in a random fashoin. His skinny frame is covered in a gray cloak, underneath is his simple and thin cloth shorts and bandeges crossing over each other to form a X on his torso and back, along with several small xs on his arms.

Player Name: Thane
Player Age:13
Player Personality: Thane is a somewhat social person, cracking the occasional joke. He likes to laugh and have a good joke played on someone. Other than that, he is more of a quiet person, and perfers to be alone.
Player Bio: When he heard about this game, he thought he might as try it out since everyone else was playing it. He wasn't realy into playing it until he saw what it was like. He could only describe his feelings with one word," Wow".

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Character Name:
SunLight

Character Age:

Character Class:
Archer

Character Weapon:
Solar Flare

Character Abilities:
Nobody's There - Ability allows him to move around whithout being heard and to not be seen while moving for a short period of time.
Perfect Aim - Allows accuracy to become better the farther away he is.

Character Appearance:
Tristan.jpg

Player Name:
Tristan

Player Age:

Player Personality:
Tristan is calm most of the time. He can get exited about little things and appreciates the little things in life. He is adventurous which is why he started playing the game. He can easily be distracted by a beautiful woman.

Player Bio:
Tristan is the youngest of him and his twin sister, Mikaela, by 3 minutes. He is a senior in high school and very popular among his school students. He is known as the "Gamer Twin" since his sister doesnt play video games much but is also known to be smart but not as smart as Mikaela who is known as the "Genius Twin".

He works at the local Gamestop and heard about "project MOTHER" while working.

Insectivora

This roleplay is not dead, I've been working quite a bit lately so I haven't been able to finish everything I would have liked to on time. You'll receive a message from the admin when it begins.

EDIT: Please note that the setting has been updated.

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
This roleplay is not dead, I've been working quite a bit lately so I haven't been able to finish everything I would have liked to on time. You'll receive a message from the admin when it begins.

EDIT: Please note that the setting has been updated.
And here I thought you forgot about us. :3

Also, whaomg at the amount of rouges. <<

Insectivora

Keep in mind that the point of this roleplay is that all of your characters are new to the game, as this is its North American release. Sorry if I didn't make that clear before, so you'll all be interns. There should be more diversity as the RP goes on, I think it's kinda weird that the majority of you chose to be rogues though. o_O

EDIT: I think everybody should remember that they only begin with two abilities, so please edit your profiles accordingly. I'm going to put the thread and my profile up on Monday, that'll be the beginning of Act 1.

EDIT2: Anybody who wishes to have a hacked character needs to message me with their idea for the character already written out. That means I'd like a detailed description on what you'd like to do and how you think that would somehow benefit the roleplay. If I agree that it'd be interesting, I'll either give you the OK or figure out some way to incorporate it into the actual story. Even if it doesn't necessarily fit in with the current state of the world, there will be expansions introduced to MOTHER likely starting in Act 2.

Last edited:

Insectivora

You will both progress to different job classes and earn new abilities as the roleplay goes on. You'll be notified when you are capable of taking on a new skill class or when it's appropriate for you to gain an ability.

Neglect

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Character Name: Saya
Character Age: 23
Character Class: !.#&*/.!? ŵÃЯŔĨøŕ!.#&*/.!?
Character Weapon: Katana & Wakizashi (Dual Weapons)

Character Abilities:

Hurricane Swirl: Saya stretches his arms out, weapons drawn, and spins in a 360 fashion for several seconds causing damage to those within his radius.

Searing Slash: Saya dashes forward, swinging both blades forward unleashing fiery cuts in the defined direction, inflicting heavy damage.

Character Appearance: Saya bears a wolverine-esque appearance due to his modification of the client files, thus striking him unique in MOTHER. Mostly human in appearance, Saya has smooth shoulder-length purple hair, with moderate bangs. His irises are a piercing yellow, with a half-moon tattoo under his left eye. He stands at approximately 5’8, fitted with a rather small black shirt, leaving his abdomen expose. Saya is equipped with pauldrons and gauntlets, though lacks any torso armor piece. His canine-like nails are visible on his hands, as the gauntlets are not enclosed on the fingers. For his lower torso, Saya wears a pair of loose shorts with chains dangling from its sides, complemented by his goth-esque boots, with chains of its own. Of most prominence of his features concerning his hacked player-model are his canine fangs and green skin pigmentation.

Player Name: Kazuma Hattori
Player Age: 17
Player Personality: Kazuma is generally cheerful and friendly towards the community’s players. However, Kazuma has been attributed with playing vile pranks on fellow players, such as luring them deep into a dungeon with promises of fortune, only to desert them and leave them to die by the high-leveled NPCs. An anarchist by nature, Kazuma’s anti-government views are clear in his illegal modification of the game files and disobedience towards GMs. Despite his callous behavior, Kazuma has proven to be a loyal player and trustworthy friend.
Player Bio: Kazuma was born in Seto, a city in Aichi, Japan. In his youth, he developed an interest in video games due to his father’s profession; a video-game designer and programmer. Heavily influenced by his father’s work, Kazuma spent a large chunk of his time learning programming languages and by age 12, had developed his mini-game with aide from his father titled “An Eternal Fable”. Months following Kazuma’s 13th birthday, his father fell ill and passed away. Devastated by this tragic event, Kazuma seethed in grief and self-pity; subsequently isolating himself to the Internet, only trenching outside to attend School and bodily needs. Through devotion and self-practice, Kazuma grew to be a talented programmer and self-proclaimed ‘hacker’. Upon discovering the online game “MOTHER”, he swiftly signed up, and awaited the possibilities it was to offer him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back