• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

project MOTHER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insectivora

ANNOUNCEMENT: The server has been under heavy maintenance, however MOTHER shall be online September 1st, 2009.

Welcome to MOTHER, the world’s first MMORPG in which the player is the input device. Utilizing modern technology, MOTHER allows players to use peripherals sold with the game in order to enter what some have deemed “virtual reality,” though players will soon find that it is something much more. As a new player you will shortly be required to fill out your character information before beginning the game. Before we get to that however, I shall briefly explain who I am and where exactly you are.

My name is BIG SISTER, I am an AI program created specifically to educate new players about the world in which you find yourself. As you are probably aware, you have entered the game through the neural link system (NLS), which has placed your body into a sleep-like state. In such a state, the NLS interacts with your brain allowing you to experience something in between a dream and reality, which is in fact the world of MOTHER.

MOTHER allows you to take the role of any character you can fathom and live their life in it’s entirety. Such opportunities are nearly endless within the confines of the parameters provided. A player can choose to perform quests and increase their reputation within the world, or simply sit back and enjoy the marvel that is MOTHER. As such, mother is completely open-ended in what you choose to do.

This concludes my introduction, however please feel free to inquire about any of the following terms before creating your character.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
When I saw this topic, I was expecting Earthbound.

I'm happy I was wrong. I'll be joining, but before I make a temp I want to know if I can make a somewhat werewolf character. All that means is that he/she will be able to turn into a wolf. (I dunno why, I've just been wanting to make a wolf character lately...) Its cool either way though.

Insectivora

Am I the only one who can't like open some of the spoilers?

The first post in this thread will be entirely in character. The "server" that I was referencing to is the actual thread, so when that's up all the sections that said they're currently under construction will be updated.

Thank you all for your interest, I look forward to seeing your templates. Please feel free to get as creative as you can when creating your characters and deciding on their roles within the game world. If you have any questions about what I'd prefer you don't do feel free to private message me, however I'm going to try and incorporate a little bit of everything.

FinalSora04

Awards
Character Name: Zeke
Character Age: 18
Character Class: Rouge
Character Weapon: Katana
Character Abilities: Explosives, Speed, agility, stealth
Character Appearance: Zeke

Player Name: Zack
Player Age: 15
Player Personality: Usually a quiet kid, he is a very intelligent strategist. He just loves to make witty comments when people misspeak or stumble.
Player Bio: his parents aren't home that often so he spends most of his time playing video games, when he heard about this particular game he had to be a part of it.

Last edited:

Insectivora

Rogues: Abilities are generally focused more on speed and stealth. Rogues are most similar to thieves. Generally they carry light weapons that are easy to conceal. They are also skilled with explosives.

Change your class to Intern Warrior if you'd like to use that weapon, and it makes no sense to say that your character was raised by wolves. Please remove that from your profile.

Abilities that I'd associate with a Rogue would be making/planting explosives, enhanced speed and agility and stealth. If you are unsure about anything else please don't hesitate to ask me.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
When I saw this topic, I was expecting Earthbound.

I'm happy I was wrong. I'll be joining, but before I make a temp I want to know if I can make a somewhat werewolf character. All that means is that he/she will be able to turn into a wolf. (I dunno why, I've just been wanting to make a wolf character lately...) Its cool either way though.

LOLZ to the 60th degree! Me too! I was like, hey is this an Earthbound RP, I've been wanting to do one...

The first post in this thread will be entirely in character. The "server" that I was referencing to is the actual thread, so when that's up all the sections that said they're currently under construction will be updated.

Thank you all for your interest, I look forward to seeing your templates. Please feel free to get as creative as you can when creating your characters and deciding on their roles within the game world. If you have any questions about what I'd prefer you don't do feel free to private message me, however I'm going to try and incorporate a little bit of everything.
COOOOOOL. Still .hack inspired right? That's how you got this RP?

Hey, this looks interesting, i'll have my temp up in a bit
Hey! You're back! Nice sig btw.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Here comes my temp

Character Name-Nakoto

Character Class-Mage

Character Weapon-Staff

Character Abilities-For starting out he specializes in wind spells but can also use some blizzard magic

Character Appearance-
06_144503_xum18888.jpg

Player-Minato

Player Age-17

Player Personality-A very nice person and outgoing most of the time despite his parents being dead

Player Bio-Minato is a lonely kid with an aunt and uncle for his guardians, his parents died in a car accident. He has a little sister who is 13 and also plays online. Despite their deaths, Minato is a loyal, nice, and reliable capable person.

VM or PM me issues with my temp, thanks ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back