• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide UPDATED

Part of me was hoping for something slightly classier than the repeated cover art, but dang that's gorgeous! Especially with the black spine, which accentuates the image very nicely.

and besides, how many hardcover game guides get a spine like that, unless it's designed to resemble an in-game book or the case cover art?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

So glad I pre-ordered this. The long awaited HD remaster, an artbook, and a sick hardcover strategy guide. Gah, September can't get here fast enough.

TheHeroOfPixels

the box around the logo has me confused.
is it a sticker?
is it an edit they forgot to remove?
is it part of the actual cover?
who knows.

It may be a cutout of the hardcover showing the first page, which may be a variant design but that part is the same.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

It's alright, if not predictable. lol photoshop skillzzz

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

That box better not be on the actual guide because it looks really bad haha xD I'm sure it's just a photoshop thing though that they forgot to remove.

On that note, while I would have honestly preferred just having the the logo on the all black book since that is really classy, it's not bad. I like it, especially how it is all black, very sleek. I just hope it isn't a shiny black, a non-glossy matte book is really pretty, shows the scuffs and such but is REALLY nice to look at.

iApril

Omk its so beautiful!~ Also you can pre order it from Best Buy too :3 For those that have one near them of course and don't want to wait for Amazon. xD Their date says the 10th tho which isn't correct as guides release like a week after the game usually and this site says its the 24th so hopefully they fix that. xP

Here is the site. x3

kingdom hearts 1.5 guide - Best Buy

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

My preorder has Day 1 Delivery so I'm all but guaranteed to get it on the 24th.

Regarding the photoshopped box, yeah there's no way they'd have a cutout in the middle just to repeat the same artwork on page 1 without having it altered. And square/nomura wouldn't normally alter it just for international release.

TheHeroOfPixels

I may preorder it, but most likely ill just buy it at EB Games on release day

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Thank god mine gets released on the 12th of September.
Of course, I'm expecting what happened with the Last of Us to happen again. Waited almost a week after release for it to turn up D:

TheHeroOfPixels

Thank god mine gets released on the 12th of September.
Of course, I'm expecting what happened with the Last of Us to happen again. Waited almost a week after release for it to turn up D:
What do you "Mine gets released on the 12th of september" shouldn't the book be released everywhere at the same time?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Is there any confirmation of GameStops getting this guide? I just looked on GS.com and I didn't see it so I'm just curious if I can pick it up when I pick up my game. If not, I better pre-order that guide now so I can hopefully use it for my run through o_O

TheHeroOfPixels

Is there any confirmation of GameStops getting this guide? I just looked on GS.com and I didn't see it so I'm just curious if I can pick it up when I pick up my game. If not, I better pre-order that guide now so I can hopefully use it for my run through o_O
Last time I went to EB Games (a couple days ago), I asked the guy and he checked and there is no page for the book in their system ATM, but he said that usually (this happens all the time there) it just takes awhile for someone to process it into their system. I will be going back soon and checking, but he said that since less and less games are getting strategy guides nowadays because of the internet, they usually get most of them. Can anyone tell me the quality of EB Games/GameStop Online shipping? Thats where I preordered the game because at the time in-store couldnt do it.

hopkinsa3

I'm confused because Best Buy shows a release date of September 10. Why is Amazon listed as Sept. 24?

I've gotten game guides and the game on the same date before. So I don't know where the week later thing is coming from.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm confused because Best Buy shows a release date of September 10. Why is Amazon listed as Sept. 24?

I've gotten game guides and the game on the same date before. So I don't know where the week later thing is coming from.

I wouldn't really know. That was what it said on Amazon and Barnes & Nobles. If they ship early, sweet! But I'd rather trust the 24th than the 10th then they end up shipping way later xD

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
It's definitely the 24th. I wonder why though. Wouldn't they try and release the guide so that it coincides with the game release? The guide comes out two weeks after the actual game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's definitely the 24th. I wonder why though. Wouldn't they try and release the guide so that it coincides with the game release? The guide comes out two weeks after the actual game.

Plenty of factors probably came into play when it came to this guide. They probably were late on making it, late printing, inability to commit to the timeframe due to other projects taking priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back