• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Vəntus;6087995 said:
I'm really startled by the fact that the date has been pushed back not only once, but twice.

Whatever they must be doing with the printing either has to be amazing or I'll just be upset xD

I believe in Prima Games, though. They said they are excited to get this out so...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Given I have no chance to play this game until around Xmas break, I think I should have the guide before I start really playing through it lol xD

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Wow. Seriously? Prima get your crap together. Tired of getting all these apology emails from Amazon.

Well, at least it's only being delayed by a week instead of a month. I can handle that. Just urks me that they can't finalize the damn release date.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
This is the part where I post a meme quoting Hamm from Toy Story, but there is no meme and it's too late to make one so here's the quote.

"Something's Screwy Here"

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Looks like the guide is actually done this time. Amazon put up a whole bunch of new pictures for the guide.

51WF97Q3hGL.jpg

71J7jM%2BFPQL.jpg

91M5YyR4JqL.jpg

91Aq1kt8LgL.jpg

81t2hzh4PRL.jpg

81oGWgwqI0L.jpg

Still annoyed at how they keep pushing the date back though. Today marks the second time that I've thought "My guide should be on its way here by now..."

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Looks fucking awesome and it probably outstrips any of the guides released so far, even the already pretty good one for KH 2 and Days.
The BBS guide book is rather mediocre and don't get me started about the DDD one.

And yep, I have them all cuz I like all the art and references, not to mention the collector's value.

I'm glad I already ordered an import of this baby by my usual publisher for English books.

Silverwarrior

So when this is thing actually out? On the UK Amazon page, the release date has been taken off the page, and its now saying usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months. But on my pre-order page on my account it says delivery estimate : 17th October (today), but not dispatching.......BLARGH!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back