• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Precise Kingdom Hearts: Challenging Details, A Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Well, first I must say that I do not know how to fix my theory a title, so I made it to sound cool and general. It's a evil wall of text :toungesmile: Or you could say, a full report on KH2 Final Mix+ Secret Ending.

Basically, this would cover the part where I fully explain Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ Secret Ending in details. And with that, we'll proceed on the prediction, and that to theorise. The past is the way to the future, aye?

*sips milk before starting*

First, the old man seems to seperate and came the DS. Three knights standing at the crossroads amongst the Keyblades.

I cannot explain the appearance of DS or the strange separation that resulted it, but I can tell you one thing: DS is nothing like MX. That, is certain.

However, I do spot something strange. It would seemed when MX separate, they are walking at a same pace (like a mirror) but once DS manifested, their steps are different. I do not know what that means though.

Second, about the three knight, Ven Aqua and Terra. I shall present you the why of that scene.

After some deep thought, I have came to the conclusion that the three of them have came to the crossroads, or should you say the Keyblade graveyard to stop/delay MX. Well that's simple huh? But never mind, it's an explanation after all.

Now, to MX's intentions. I believe that he had came to the crossroads because that was the place he chose or needs to be to achieve his goal. V.A.T knew about it, and went there awaiting MX. From this, I could say that MX either told V.A.T about when he would be there to claim what he wants (Very likely), or V.A.T obtain the information somewhere and know whatever MX's planning, that was the time and place.

Okay, now to the mass of Keyblades. I believe that the Keyblades are dead. Remember what I've said before about people bury the dead at Crossroads? Well, this is the graveyard of Keyblades instead of human. All these Keyblades.

Now, the only reason I felt that these Keyblades are dead, is because of Kingdom Hearts Secret Ending, where Roxas battled Riku. Have you noticed how Roxas has sliced up the Heartless, using Oathkeeper and Oblivion. It feels powerful, it feels strong, it's as if its alive, and more importantly... It felt indestructable.

Seriously, none of the Keyblades except MX's in the KH2 Final Mix+ Secret Ending gave me that feeling.

Then to where Terra hold Ven back and charged towards MX. I've seen that the first Earth magic hit Terra, the second sent MX and DS up, and the third one exploded behind him. I could understand the first and second, but the third one doesn't really make sense. But perhaps its only to stop the other two, so we'll leave it there.

Then you can see the sadistic smile on MX's face that says, "I'm evil, punch me!" as he began to gather the torrent of Keyblades. DS jumps down and struck Terra with a powerful lightning spell that, from what I see, took the breath out of him. It's a hard hit on him but he pressed on.

Now, I do not believe he control all those Keyblades. I however, believe that he simply used a Wind magic to create the tornado sort of Keyblades.

The fighting scenes are beautiful, but lets keep our attention on the torrent of Keyblades. If you notice, the damage is all dealt by those freaking Keyblades and not DS. It struck our heroes painfully with constant battering and almost punishing blows. And if you focused even more, the torrent of Keyblades are more focused on Terra than the other two. As I said, a punishing attack. It's a form of punishment. That thing hit Terra like a flock of angry goose until Aqua saved him with Reflect magic.

I want you to know that my point here is that, MX is punishing Terra and showing off his power to Terra. Its as if he's trying to show to Terra what he had lost by not following him.

Do you noticed that smile on his face when Reflect exploded? It was perhaps one of these or more: Admiration and applaud for Terra for managing to come close at him even though he was beaten so badly, or simply admiring his powers. Either way, it sucks >>

Then Terra's attempts to hit him and was sent back, his arm freezing.

MX placing his Keyblade in front of him. Now, that's not a mere show off. Perhaps that Keyblade is what V.A.T was trying to snatch back. Remember that without that Keyblade, there's a big chance MX cannot open Kingdom Hearts, for some reason. He showing off his Keyblade was probably daring Terra to come and take it from him. Show-off baldy.

Ven showed up and stand no chance.

Ven's helmet was crushed slowly as MX stared at Terra. Now, MX looked curious at Terra's expression, and also he wanted to show Terra just how futile and weak what Terra believed in (Friendship, heart, etc.), and show how wrong it is for Terra not to follow him.

Then MX struck Terra away with the torrent of Keyblades while Ven was treated very badly. REAL bad. Now, this is a very important part that explains Ven's role in BBS. I could pratically make out a vague description of what role Ven would play in BBS. We see that MX using a very, very powerful Blizzard spell, completely different from what he used on Terra. We can see it when Ven looked as if he was burned by black flames, before he was frozen completely. It's simple actually. The black flames were actually Ven's body heat being forced out of his body, then frozen. Whatever Blizzard spell that was, it was powerful. Then MX dropped Ven as he crashed down down and below.

Now there, if we compared Ven's suffering to Terra's, it would make what Terra gone through look like a light baby spanking. This actually shows how much MX hated Ven. You could see he actually, for the first time, strained himself just to freeze Ven (You could clearly see that, its as if he's using plenty of power to do so. If you don't believe it, watch the secret ending again)

Now we get to see Ven's events in BBS more clearly. From this, I conclude that MX hated Ven very much due to a few reasons:

1) Ven was the reason why Terra, the man MX chosen would not follow him.

2) Ven had at least thwarted his grand plans one time.

3) Whatever he seeked from Ven, Ven had managed to prevent MX from obtaining it (I suspect it has something to do with the last three Keyblades, or MX's Keyblade. Ven had asked Terra to erase him, perhaps he holds the information to the Keyblade MX wanted? This is only an assumption.)

4) Ven had wasted his time for he pretended to have something MX wanted, but he actually doesn't has it anymore.

5) Ven nearly cost him everything, which means V.A.T nearly won. But they failed at last. I think it's MX Keyblade. It was not originally MX, and V.A.T are guarding that Keyblade, and nearly succeeded in that, but MX finally and the end managed to grab it. Ven being the major cause of his near lost. This is a possible scenario in BBS.

There is also one reason why MX would waste his energy to freeze Ven so... fully. Perhaps Ven is the last one he needs to defeat or blah blah blah as the final preparation. Although this doesn't look likely, cause MX's face looked angry O_O!

With all oppositions eliminated, MX proceeds to turn his Keyblade into a ball and threw it towards the sky, thus revealing Kingdom Hearts. I believe that the real Kingdom Hearts from before might not be hidden in the Darkness, but right under everyone's nose, only to be invisible and untouchable for it is sealed away. No Keyblades could unlock the seal except the one MX's holding. Nothing could unlock Kingdom Hearts except that Keyblade.

Or at least, no other Keyblades except The Way To Dawn, Kingdom Key and Inverse Key.

Now. To explaining this. After some deep thoughts, I believe that the legend in the Secret Ansem Reports are true, but they described two different kinds of Keyblade. Both kinds are Keychained, what I called the True Keyblades.

Legends says that the Keyblade brought peace, while another wrought chaos upon the lands.

Completely correct. The kind that brought peace, I shall call it The Keyblade Of Peace. Or Keyblades. I believe that Kingdom Key, Inverse Key and The Way To Dawn are the Keyblade of Peace.

MX's Keyblade is different. It is the Keyblade that will bring chaos upon the land. The Keyblade of Chaos.

I believe you know about the balance. There's always a balance between good and evil, peace and chaos. Same thing with Keyblades. Which means, the three Keyblades of Peace are an equal to the Keyblade of Chaos.

Cool. That was before, however.

The rules has changed when Oathkeeper and Oblivion came. Something isn't right. The rules have been changed. What rules, I didn't know, not now. But the final Keyblade, Kairi's Keyblade was the proof. The rules before had changed.

It's no longer only KK, IK and TWTD against MX's Keyblade.

The rules have changed. I can say no more, for I do not know more. We'll just... move on for now.

Terra took of his helmet and begin to show signs of Darkness.

Mickey was nearby. His role is most curious, for he looked like he was assigned to protect V.A.T, yet I felt that he might be the successor of V.A.T, and that's why they are willing to walk to their deaths. Mickey would be the one who find new Keyblade Wielders, the hope of the worlds, or forever bury this in the past if nothing happened while he is alive. You do know that Mickey had not mentioned Keyblade at all until the Heartless came and he had no choice.

Terra would be the reason why Kingdom Hearts are hidden in the Darkness. Yes, I think that would be true.

Aqua's role remains unclear for they had not spoke about her.

The part where MX said to Ven, "To gain something you have to lose something." are explained in 3) and 4).

I think DS was originally a low guy who is weak and perhaps a friend of one of them. He felt like a character who is weak, wanting to be strong, and is prepared to use any means possible to become strong. Thus he became a dog to MX. Truly, like a dog. I just had this feeling, don't ask me for proof >>

As I've said before, the past is the way to future. By fully explaining the secret ending, I'm actually revealing something that will lead to Kingdom Hearts 3. In truth, we will never know what Kingdom Hearts 3 is about unless all three games are released. The best part I think we could start with is to explain BBS. If you have the foundation, then the future would be much more clearer.

End!

*Finishes a glass of milk*

*Dances around like a drunkard*

*Smacks photo of girlfriend*

~Xuan

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

For one there has been nothing pointing that Ven was talking to Terra, except for a shadow figure which isn't shaped like him

And second Ven shows signs of remembering MX through unknown means proving his memory to be a little vague. If he managed to prevent something from MX wouldn't he know about it?

Xehanort: However, you haven't lost it permanently. In order to obtain it, give up.
Xehanort: Now recover everything, and discover the truth!

Hes trying to get Ven to discover a truth upon recovering everything he lost
A keyblade? KH? i dunno but it could be linked

You seem right about MX wanting Terra to follow him, but at the same time he asks Ven to rid Terra of his darkness. So dd he stop Terra from utilizing darkness in MX favor, or did he leave Terra with the darkness he was infused with.

overall nice observations

Xuan

About Ven doesn't remembering when MX find him, yes at that time, he doesn't remember. What I'm suggesting is that after he remembers, which of course a complete imagination. After he remembers and knows what MX wants, won't he try to prevent MX getting it or pretend to have it to lie to MX? Truth or not, there is a possibility it was linked to the Keyblade. It's a possible assumption.

You do know there are some memories, if hidden too long would be forgotten permanently.

About he wanted Ven to rid Terra of the Darkness, I've never heard that before anywhere. I know he said something like, "Please forgive me blah blah blah" but not asking Ven to rid the Darkness.

And I believe that Ven would've stopped Terra from using the Darkness no matter wtf that old guy says, just like Sora and Riku.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Ven and the character wearing a black helmet and armor (The person who appeared in the secret of KH2FM +) are there.

The mysterious character throws back Ven.

Xehanort (Voice only): Those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade.

When Ven lifts his face, the suited man approaches.

Now the old man's face changes completely into an expression of yearning.

Xehanort faces Terra, who carries the collapsed Ven in his arms.

Xehanort: Already, that man is a monster infused with darkness.

Xehanort: Defeat the darkness and correct my mistake!

Last edited:

Xuan

Apparently, we do not know who is he talking to, and Ven is collapsed, excuse me.

Perhaps he's talking to Terra... something I hate about japanese and those who translate it to English...

Bh325

I would say this is a pretty good theory. I haven't got anything against these ideas, and for speculation, this is better than average. I can clearly see you really took time in making this, and I thank you for that. Pretty good job.:toungesmile:

Xuan

It's actually simple observatoin, you just need to look a bit more deeper and think a little more... And you'll be able to formulate at least one possible scenario like the one I wrote...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
First, the old man seems to seperate and came the DS. Three knights standing at the crossroads amongst the Keyblades.

I cannot explain the appearance of DS or the strange separation that resulted it, but I can tell you one thing: DS is nothing like MX. That, is certain.

However, I do spot something strange. It would seemed when MX separate, they are walking at a same pace (like a mirror) but once DS manifested, their steps are different. I do not know what that means though.

Second, about the three knight, Ven Aqua and Terra. I shall present you the why of that scene.

After some deep thought, I have came to the conclusion that the three of them have came to the crossroads, or should you say the Keyblade graveyard to stop/delay MX. Well that's simple huh? But never mind, it's an explanation after all.

Now, to MX's intentions. I believe that he had came to the crossroads because that was the place he chose or needs to be to achieve his goal. V.A.T knew about it, and went there awaiting MX. From this, I could say that MX either told V.A.T about when he would be there to claim what he wants (Very likely), or V.A.T obtain the information somewhere and know whatever MX's planning, that was the time and place.

About MX and the DS: I've heard theories saying that DS is the one possessing MX, and that's why he says in the trailer, "Please correct my mistake." This could explain what you're saying about how DS comes out of MX, except their strides are different. (BTW, I like your attention to detail!) Remember in KH, when Riku came out of Xehanort's Heartless and told Kairi, Donald, and Goofy to run? It could be something like that, only with DS possessing Xehanort, not the other way around. Kingdom Hearts is good at making you think that one person's the main villain, when that person is actually under the command of someone else (i.e. Maleficent and Xehanort).

And that's definitely where MX needed to complete his evil plans, because that's where Kingdom Hearts was. If your theory about MX wanting to punish Terra is correct, than it would make sense to let him know where KH was.

Okay, now to the mass of Keyblades. I believe that the Keyblades are dead. Remember what I've said before about people bury the dead at Crossroads? Well, this is the graveyard of Keyblades instead of human. All these Keyblades.

Now, the only reason I felt that these Keyblades are dead, is because of Kingdom Hearts Secret Ending, where Roxas battled Riku. Have you noticed how Roxas has sliced up the Heartless, using Oathkeeper and Oblivion. It feels powerful, it feels strong, it's as if its alive, and more importantly... It felt indestructable.

Seriously, none of the Keyblades except MX's in the KH2 Final Mix+ Secret Ending gave me that feeling.

I can't say I'm too sure about this one. It's a good explanation for why they aren't being used properly, but they're still weapons. For them to be "dead" would mean that they lost their power, and I don't know if that's possible.

Then you can see the sadistic smile on MX's face that says, "I'm evil, punch me!"

LOL, I love that description.

The fighting scenes are beautiful, but lets keep our attention on the torrent of Keyblades. If you notice, the damage is all dealt by those freaking Keyblades and not DS. It struck our heroes painfully with constant battering and almost punishing blows. And if you focused even more, the torrent of Keyblades are more focused on Terra than the other two. As I said, a punishing attack. It's a form of punishment. That thing hit Terra like a flock of angry goose until Aqua saved him with Reflect magic.

I want you to know that my point here is that, MX is punishing Terra and showing off his power to Terra. Its as if he's trying to show to Terra what he had lost by not following him.

That makes sense.

MX placing his Keyblade in front of him. Now, that's not a mere show off. Perhaps that Keyblade is what V.A.T was trying to snatch back. Remember that without that Keyblade, there's a big chance MX cannot open Kingdom Hearts, for some reason. He showing off his Keyblade was probably daring Terra to come and take it from him. Show-off baldy.

I got the impression from the Dive to the Heart sequence in KH that only the Keyblade has the power to open the door to the real Kingdom Hearts. That's why only strong-hearted people can use them.

Then MX struck Terra away with the torrent of Keyblades while Ven was treated very badly. REAL bad. Now, this is a very important part that explains Ven's role in BBS. I could pratically make out a vague description of what role Ven would play in BBS. We see that MX using a very, very powerful Blizzard spell, completely different from what he used on Terra. We can see it when Ven looked as if he was burned by black flames, before he was frozen completely. It's simple actually. The black flames were actually Ven's body heat being forced out of his body, then frozen. Whatever Blizzard spell that was, it was powerful. Then MX dropped Ven as he crashed down down and below.

Ouch. I hope that's not what he was doing!

Now we get to see Ven's events in BBS more clearly. From this, I conclude that MX hated Ven very much due to a few reasons:

1) Ven was the reason why Terra, the man MX chosen would not follow him.

Probably. Friendship is a very strong theme in these games, and it's what brought Riku back to the side of light.

That's possible, I'm sure Ven will have plenty of opportunities to do so in BBS.

3) Whatever he seeked from Ven, Ven had managed to prevent MX from obtaining it (I suspect it has something to do with the last three Keyblades, or MX's Keyblade. Ven had asked Terra to erase him, perhaps he holds the information to the Keyblade MX wanted? This is only an assumption.)

4) Ven had wasted his time for he pretended to have something MX wanted, but he actually doesn't has it anymore.

I think it would be more likely if Ven grew up knowing some kind of information about where the real Kingdom Heart was, not that he had something physical that MX needed. That Bonus Video shows both of them with Keyblades, and I think that's all MX needed to open the way to the Heart.

5) Ven nearly cost him everything, which means V.A.T nearly won. But they failed at last. I think it's MX Keyblade. It was not originally MX, and V.A.T are guarding that Keyblade, and nearly succeeded in that, but MX finally and the end managed to grab it. Ven being the major cause of his near lost. This is a possible scenario in BBS.

Again, I think any old Keyblade could unlock the door. There has never been anything particularly special about any of them, compared to each other. It's just that some symbolize light, and others symbolize dark.

Legends says that the Keyblade brought peace, while another wrought chaos upon the lands.

Completely correct. The kind that brought peace, I shall call it The Keyblade Of Peace. Or Keyblades. I believe that Kingdom Key, Inverse Key and The Way To Dawn are the Keyblade of Peace.

MX's Keyblade is different. It is the Keyblade that will bring chaos upon the land. The Keyblade of Chaos.

I believe you know about the balance. There's always a balance between good and evil, peace and chaos. Same thing with Keyblades. Which means, the three Keyblades of Peace are an equal to the Keyblade of Chaos.

I agree that some Keyblades use light, and others use darkness. And the balance between good and evil is a fundamental theme to most epic stories.

The rules has changed when Oathkeeper and Oblivion came. Something isn't right. The rules have been changed. What rules, I didn't know, not now. But the final Keyblade, Kairi's Keyblade was the proof. The rules before had changed.

Well, Oathkeeper symbolizes Kairi and light. Oblivion represents Riku and darkness. Mickey said in Reverse/Rebirth that Riku was setting out to use darkness AND light, something that never happened before. Roxas seems to have done the same thing. If anything changed, I believe it was because of the future Keyblade wielders who chose to use both forces of power as equals. Perhaps this will be what finally brings down Xehanort in KH3.

Mickey was nearby. His role is most curious, for he looked like he was assigned to protect V.A.T, yet I felt that he might be the successor of V.A.T, and that's why they are willing to walk to their deaths. Mickey would be the one who find new Keyblade Wielders, the hope of the worlds, or forever bury this in the past if nothing happened while he is alive. You do know that Mickey had not mentioned Keyblade at all until the Heartless came and he had no choice.

I figured that Mickey was there to help V.A.T. but did not get there in time. Perhaps he will appear to replace Ven in the final battle.

Terra would be the reason why Kingdom Hearts are hidden in the Darkness. Yes, I think that would be true.

How so?

The part where MX said to Ven, "To gain something you have to lose something." are explained in 3) and 4).

Reminds me of Chain of Memories and Marluxia.

I think DS was originally a low guy who is weak and perhaps a friend of one of them. He felt like a character who is weak, wanting to be strong, and is prepared to use any means possible to become strong. Thus he became a dog to MX. Truly, like a dog. I just had this feeling, don't ask me for proof >

See above for my thoughts on DS.

All in all, not a bad theory. On the Critic Clan scale, I'd give it a Green or Blue.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
*sips milk before starting*

*sips beer before starting*
I'm predicting I will need this...

I can... It's called symbolism... Foreshadowment... Concept Video... MX and DS may not have split... It may be foreshadowing a possible fusion...

More symbolism, I supose...
Maybe if MX created DS, he wanted him to follow in his footsteps... But, the DS falls to darkness, altering their footsteps... MX may not use darkness, but light... Though, he would still be evil since light=/=good and darkness=/=evil... Maybe why MX said "correct my mistake"... Only guessing, though...

Yeah... Their master sent them after MX...
And them coming from different directions is probablly ment to show that the three of them find their own paths, but meet up at the end... (Kinda simple logic there...)
But... I'm still against the idea that this "Keyblade Graveyard" is really canon... For all we know, it may be showing MX is using the power of the keyblades/keyblade bearers as his own...

Possible... Or MX could have more or less 'summoned' them there...

Like I said, still against the idea of the KG of being canon... Sure, it's possible, but I still like the idea of MX using their power instead...

It feels like if he didn't, he would have been killed...
Seeing as the scene took place just before Roxas lost to Riku, I would say they were sent by the Org to capture Roxas and bring him back...

In all honesty, I am with you... Power, strength, life, inmortality... For some reason, all of these things seem like something MX would strive for...

Then to where Terra hold Ven back and charged towards MX. I've seen that the first Earth magic hit Terra, the second sent MX and DS up, and the third one exploded behind him. I could understand the first and second, but the third one doesn't really make sense. But perhaps its only to stop the other two, so we'll leave it there.

Maybe MX was toying with them...?

Now, I do not believe he control all those Keyblades. I however, believe that he simply used a Wind magic to create the tornado sort of Keyblades.

Still believe that it may be symbolism...

Exactly... DS kept Aqua and Ven at bay while MX, using the keyblades, delt with Terra...

Possibly... I could see that happening...

Do you noticed that smile on his face when Reflect exploded? It was perhaps one of these or more: Admiration and applaud for Terra for managing to come close at him even though he was beaten so badly, or simply admiring his powers. Either way, it sucks >>

I'd say it was more of a cocky grin... One of those "Is that the best you can do?" things...

Then Terra's attempts to hit him and was sent back, his arm freezing.

Which is why MX pwns...

Maybe... I'd say the were simply trying to get the keyblade from him, not trying to get it back or anything...

Ven's helmet was crushed slowly as MX stared at Terra. Now, MX looked curious at Terra's expression, and also he wanted to show Terra just how futile and weak what Terra believed in (Friendship, heart, etc.), and show how wrong it is for Terra not to follow him.

Sounds about right... Seems like something MX or even Xehanort would do...

1) Ven was the reason why Terra, the man MX chosen would not follow him.[/quote]

Ah... Remember when Terra said "I don't care about being master"...? Maybe MX offered him the oppertunity to become his apprentice and take his place... Ven saves him from MX ("You saved me once"-Terra) and they get away... What if MX took DNA from Terra and used it to create a apprentice that could take Terra's place and oppose him...? DS...

Read above...

Yeah... Ven has something MX wants and needs for sure...

Maybe... Or maybe he never had it in the first place...

Maybe... I still think they were sent to take it from MX, not take it back...

There is also one reason why MX would waste his energy to freeze Ven so... fully. Perhaps Ven is the last one he needs to defeat or blah blah blah as the final preparation. Although this doesn't look likely, cause MX's face looked angry O_O!

Possibly...

With all oppositions eliminated, MX proceeds to turn his Keyblade into a ball and threw it towards the sky, thus revealing Kingdom Hearts. I believe that the real Kingdom Hearts from before might not be hidden in the Darkness, but right under everyone's nose, only to be invisible and untouchable for it is sealed away. No Keyblades could unlock the seal except the one MX's holding. Nothing could unlock Kingdom Hearts except that Keyblade.

Perhaps... Maybe that keyblade is different from the ones in KH1 and KH2... Maybe an original KH...? One that, (supposing he did)MX failed to absorb, exploaded, altering it into the one in KH1... Just a thought...

I'd say Yen Sid had Mickey help/guard VAT...
Terra being at DI is good evidence that he, along with Ven and Aqua, chooses their own successors...

Maybe... Or maybe it was sent their after MX's failed attempt at absorbing it (assuming he did)...

Kinda like Marluxia said to Sora in CoM... (Nothing being implied...)

I think DS was originally a low guy who is weak and perhaps a friend of one of them. He felt like a character who is weak, wanting to be strong, and is prepared to use any means possible to become strong. Thus he became a dog to MX. Truly, like a dog. I just had this feeling, don't ask me for proof >>

Sounds possible... I still like DS being a Terra clone better...

As I've said before, the past is the way to future. By fully explaining the secret ending, I'm actually revealing something that will lead to Kingdom Hearts 3. In truth, we will never know what Kingdom Hearts 3 is about unless all three games are released. The best part I think we could start with is to explain BBS. If you have the foundation, then the future would be much more clearer.

Yeah... If, according to Nomura, it is the past but also the future, then it would be safe to assume past events shall be retold with Sora, Riku and Kairi in VAT's shoes...

D=

*Finishes a glass of milk*

*looks at bottle of beer*
Didn't need this after all...

TrueRoxas527

Geez, guys, there is soooooooooo much text! I feel that this theory is well-supported and quite possible. But, in the defence of those KH Lovers that don't enjoy it when people assume things about the 'future', it might not be that complicated. Nomura doesn't want people to constantly replay the game (like 5 times)just to understand the storyline of the game completely. So, if you wanted to make a theory, make sure it isn't too complicated because remember, the game is for younger kids, too, and he doesn't want them to ask their big brother what the meaning of Aqua is or something.
All in all, good theory, a little long, but good. I just don' see that MX and DS are 2 completely different people, like DS has a mind of his own. I think of DS as a shadow of MX more than a servant or follower.
Just another half of him...
So, yeah, I've said my part.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Apparently, we do not know who is he talking to, and Ven is collapsed, excuse me.

Perhaps he's talking to Terra... something I hate about japanese and those who translate it to English...

I thought it was pretty obvious he was talking TO Terra ABOUT the DS. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough in the translations. At that point in time Ven is injured/collapsed, I doubt that he's comprehending a conversation. Did you watch the trailer mock up? It helps make the quotes clear.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't think there's a story reason as to why DS walks differently than MX. It just might be the motion capture.

A

Anima Relic

I thought it was pretty obvious he was talking TO Terra ABOUT the DS. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough in the translations. At that point in time Ven is injured/collapsed, I doubt that he's comprehending a conversation. Did you watch the trailer mock up? It helps make the quotes clear.

Why would MX be talking about DS when he appears to fight for him? It's most likely from what we know so far that MX was talking about Terra himself, and he wanted DS to defeat Terra. Unless, MX was actually referring to DS and wanted Terra to derfeat him as a test.

Xuan

What's bugging my mind now is how exactly the first enemy (If someone's not sure what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the new enemy) are gone... completely. I guess it might have something to do with Kairi's grandma story though. The Darkness that covers all worlds... Yeah, it might have something to do with it.

Something tells me that Mickey Mouse is a hero in BBS as well :p

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Mickey would be the one who find new Keyblade Wielders, the hope of the worlds, or forever bury this in the past if nothing happened while he is alive. You do know that Mickey had not mentioned Keyblade at all until the Heartless came and he had no choice.

Wait, are you implying that Mickey knew that V.A.T. passed their Keyblades onto successors, and Mickey was just following orders being with Sora and Riku this whole time? Don't take the tone of the post harshly, it's just what it sounds like. Is that why he even left Disney Castle? He knew on that day, the Keyblades had appeared and had to seek out the Keyblades. In this case, he only needed the other Keyblade to help lock the Door to Darkness.

I'd say Yen Sid had Mickey help/guard VAT...

Just a thought OmniChaos, ya think Yensid met with V.A.T's Master beforehand? It just seems unlikely for a Mage like Yensid to train Mickey on the art of the Keyblade out of the clear blue sky and order him to Guard Terra, Aqua, and Ven. Something about this doesn't add up at all.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Why would MX be talking about DS when he appears to fight for him? It's most likely from what we know so far that MX was talking about Terra himself, and he wanted DS to defeat Terra. Unless, MX was actually referring to DS and wanted Terra to derfeat him as a test.

If the DS and MX are partners, he wouldn't begrudgingly plead with him to defeat Terra. On the contrary, it doesn't appear the DS has any problem fighting VAT. MX and Terra's relationship is still clouded, so his reasoning for asking favors is unknown, but I'm sure that its Terra he is talking to. Perhaps he's talking to Ven, but seeing how he is collapsed, it doesn't seem likely.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Just a thought OmniChaos, ya think Yensid met with V.A.T's Master beforehand? It just seems unlikely for a Mage like Yensid to train Mickey on the art of the Keyblade out of the clear blue sky and order him to Guard Terra, Aqua, and Ven. Something about this doesn't add up at all.

Hard to tell... What we do know is, Yen Sid taught Mickey... I think it would be safe to assume he is a master, like MX and VAT's master... Mickey was sent by Yen Sid to the others... Weither or not Yen Sid wanted him to assist VAT is unknown... The pieces fit, we just have to figure out how...

Xuan

Wait, are you implying that Mickey knew that V.A.T. passed their Keyblades onto successors, and Mickey was just following orders being with Sora and Riku this whole time? Don't take the tone of the post harshly, it's just what it sounds like. Is that why he even left Disney Castle? He knew on that day, the Keyblades had appeared and had to seek out the Keyblades. In this case, he only needed the other Keyblade to help lock the Door to Darkness.

I'm implying that Mickey was asked by V.A.T to see that the three Keyblades (KK,IK,TWTD) are safe and sound at the place they should be. I don't think they meant to give these Keyblades to either Sora or Riku, not at all. Terra might've chosen which guy he wants to inherit KK IF the world is in danger, but logically, they would try not to burden anyone with the heavy responsibility as a Keyblade Wielder. Therefore, King Mickey would never have went in search of the Keyblades if the world isn't in danger.

He knew it at once, I think. Once he saw the world disappearing one by one, I guess he suspected that Darkness is reeking. And the Darkness is something he had saw in BBS that isn't good, I think. And to my knowledge, Mickey hate the Darkness until he saw Riku, one who used the Darkness but fight for... let's just say he fights for the good.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

hmmm, could be true. If MX revealed KH and unleashed it perhaps that's where the new (ancestral) enemies came from, and in stopping them completely KH had to be closed, which means to keyblades from both sides had to stop it. Could this explain why the IK was their?? heads fuzzy

Last edited:

Xuan

I'm starting to think that the new enemies are...

Okay, this might sound impossible but it is possible. Perhaps what we have assumed as the new enemies aren't an enemy after all?

This is pure fabrication. Just for the fun of it :p

We have a training room, but unlike most training room, you get to go into the computer data (Just like Tron's world) and fight simulation enemies. The new enemies we assume as the new enemies, might just be something we would meet in a computer of a training centre. After all, the scans seemed to reveal the same place where Ven and Terra fought them. So...

V.A.T into Computer train by fighting simulation enemies... LOL

But think again, this could potentially explain why there was never any such enemies in the REALITY.

Oh, and one more thing, I don't think MX is an accepted Keyblade Master. He maybe a Keyblade Master but he was not accepted among the others... This is usually the reason they staged behind a classic yet epic games...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back