• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Square-Enix 1st Production Department Premiere discussion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm in America and I think since it starts 6am in Japan, that it should start for me anywhere from 7-9pm eastern time

xVanitas

What's the difference between the 2 parts?

Maybe first showing will be Final Fantasy (since the conference used to be dedicated to FNC) and the second being KH and everything else made by the 1st Production Department? That is my guess. Unless they are showing the presentation with all the trailers and everything, then they will do a recap with everything so that the people there will see it first, then people who didn't come won't have to wait THAT long to see the trailers.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
The first showing is mostly for the press, and the second showing is for the stream. There may be differences based on what information they want to leak.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Only stuff I can really see myself caring about that I hope they show this conference
Duodecim
Agito
Maybe Versus
FF4 Collection, since it's guaranteed I'll buy it since I need to beat 4 still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back