• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre-Square-Enix 1st Production Department Premiere discussion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
well it's not really a guarantee that we'll get a new trailer but maybe some gameplay footage or even noctis' voice.. who knows.

It will be great to see its gameplay footage better than nothing xD

Stars

リク
Finally there will be some gameplay footage and we can heard Noctis voice T.T
Me too think that his voice could be same as Cloud lol xD

αsiя

space coke
Don't want to kill anyone's joy but Nomura did say he would sound different than you would expect, to make it more 'realistic'.

How can it be not "realistic" by having a guess on Noctis's voice based on his features and character. I'd say it'll be pretty stupid to make Noctis sound different than how he looks, it will be like what happened with Terra's English VA. Unless Nomura meant the tone of his voice.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
^^Because somewhere inside you knows that Agito will come 1st and then Versus. I am excited for everything they gonna show in the conference.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well people don't always sound or act the way they look. But you're right, that really doesn't make it more realistic. To be honest I think Nomura's idea of what realistic is warped. Nothing about this game seems to be realistic except the setting.
Which is what I'm guessing is the point it's still a Final Fantasy game after all.

Kamichamadude

Imo his voice will be close to clouds in pitch and tone.
But the way he talks and his mannerisms will be unique and of himself.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
ARE WE GOnnA GET A DEMO OF AGITO, AT THIS POINT IM MORE HYPED FOR THAT THEN VERSUS
the only good thing is that when versus is released (monty can finsh df)

Awards
^^Because somewhere inside you knows that Agito will come 1st and then Versus. I am excited for everything they gonna show in the conference.

No, I'm just not really excited for Versus period even if it was coming first. I don't even have a PS3. I just want Versus to hurry and come out for ONE reason: KH3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back