• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post here to get on the ban shortlist.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
i know but he really loved this site...

beck_crying.jpg

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
then it should do him some good to be gone?
wait never mind. i can't stand 4 days without KHI.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
wait what can you expect out of a 13 yr old thats how they mostly act and besides i bet when you were 13 you must have been no better

Lol.. he was 11 or maybe 10 when he joined. I still can't believe he all of people was banned while I was away. Did Wii Red get permabanned? I recall him being an ass, not a nice guy, unless that was sarcasm. There was a reason he was banned the first time and possibly the second time. (I haven't bothered to check since I got back on here last night, originally to check the recent KH news.) I really don't care though.

Anyway, I wouldn't be all too surprised if a brother or friend of Hamster Lord joins soon and denies he's Hamster Lord. After all, didn't that happen with Haxon/ The Spoiler/ some Diego guy?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
if you dont want hamster lord back then gtfo and go to ur stupid "keep hamster lord baned!" thread

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
no, we shall stay. this thread was created with the sole purpose of destroying the people who wanted him freed within their own territory. It was a long process but.. we have succeeded.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
and your just proving your own lack of immaturity by continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back