• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Scorpio

Rippers:

HadesDragon
OmniChaos

Lol watch out for these two...

Destiny's End, you are awesome. Thank you! You too Ethy. And ven.

On the aspect of aging...well, she could've been 15 or 16 during BBS, then joined the Organization when she was 25 or 26.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Even if that were true, wouldn't part of the Xehnaort in Xemnas know that Aqua might be looking for revenge?

Possibly... But because of memory loss, he might have known her, but might not known if she was friend or foe...

How do we explain her armor in Radiant Garden? Besides, I think she's still alive. Myabe When Terra's Eyes changed color, he knew that he couldn't control himself so told Aqua to take Ven and leave because he couldn't be held responsible for his following action. Just a theory of mine anyway.

Xemnas could have found it and brought it back there to help recover his memories...

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Chamber scene in KHII FM+

We all saw the scene in FM+ where Xemnas opens the Chamber of Sleep in the bowels of Radiant Garden, where he has a little convo with our dear Aqua's armor. Signs of schizophrenia? I think NOT! I know it sounds like Xemnas has lost his marbles (and then some), but why would he just visit the Chamber out of the blue? Because. Aqua joined the Organization for a short time then disappeared (due to some mysterious event), and Xemnas was without his lady friend. So he opened the Chamber of Sleep and visited with her remnants. Why armor though? To dawn the Organization persona, she had to do away with her former threads. So when she disppears, he visits the place where she was "awakened" and tossed her past duds.

Yeah I just wanted to point something out about this. When Xemnas was talking to the armor, the Organization currently had 11 members ( Xigbar says this in the scene where he is talking to Zexion in the Word that Never Was). So what I don't get is how could she be the 14th if there were only 11 Nobodies @ the time? :confused:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I just wanted to point something out about this. When Xemnas was talking to the armor, the Organization currently had 11 members ( Xigbar says this in the scene where he is talking to Zexion in the Word that Never Was). So what I don't get is how could she be the 14th if there were only 11 Nobodies @ the time?

Two different times...
The in game video we saw with Xemnas going down into the Room of Sleep happened in KH2, the conversation between Xigbar and Zexion happened before or during KH1...

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Sorry if this has already been brought up, but its not as if I haven't already seen alot of repition on this thread yet.

Firstly
Skin color doesn't matter, obviously. Just as someone had mentioned, DiZ's skin color was way off, until he revealed himself to be Ansem the Wise. Then he was beyond pale.

Secondly
Nomura did say it was a new character...Some people seem to have the idea that Aqua is an Old Character...Shes not! Aside from FMs secret ending, she wasnt even seen, nor have we heard her name aloud in an actualy game. She can still fit the role of the new Girl.

Thirdly
No name change to Organization could be for various reasons...They didn't change the name after Roxas left, and it was apparent he wasn't coming back. Secondly, it could be a whole Namine situation all over again. Just because another Nobody was aligned with the Organization, that didn't really mean that they had her confirmed as a member...Idk..Wait, was she confirmed as a member, or simply an ally? I dont remember.

Fourthly
Aqua being in the Organization/allied with it is better than other theories we've heard of...I remember prior to KH2s release, Kairi was suspected to be in the Organization just because of a pose...So there have been some stupid theories that were accepted by many, and this one is by far better backed up than that one.

Finally
The relationship between Mickey and Aqua.Anything in KH1, you can't really look upon, in my opinion, since they were uncertain of a sequel. But anything in COM and after, I think we can suspect has meaning. Aqua picking up Mickey's keyblade has signifigance that only a fool can say doesn't have any meaning. Hopefully thats not flaming...When Mickey is shown in the end of that trailer, he doesn't have his standard Keyblade..It wouldnt be unreasonable for him to believe that he received the new Keyblade from Aqua afterwards...
We can also look at the thing with Organization XIII and Mickey...Mickey clearly had someone giving him knowledge about the Organization...If that person was say...Aqua, then it would be reasonable to say if she got caught, she may just be killed.

RAMBLE RAMBLE

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Well, how would Yen Sid have contacts?
We know he knows of Nobodys, but there isnt anything to say that he didnt receive the information of Mickey/Aqua himself...
Plus, Mickey has always come off as a scout for Yen Sid to me.

Ultima Scorpio

You rock, AsYrsGoBy.

I do think that Yen Sid knows more than he is telling us, and another idea I have is that he was Aqua, Terra, and Ven's master. Mickey could've been wrapping his training up and after he left, Yen Sid sent ATV to find MX and his apprentice. Plausible, I'd say.

Stars

リク
I do think that Yen Sid knows more than he is telling us, and another idea I have is that he was Aqua, Terra, and Ven's master. Mickey could've been wrapping his training up and after he left, Yen Sid sent ATV to find MX and his apprentice. Plausible, I'd say.

Same thoughts here.. i too think that YenSid could be VAT's master..or just Terra , Ven and mickey master.. Aqua could be MX's apprentice too..

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
SHUT UP YOU DAMN RIPPERS!
Absaloutley outstanding theory but you need to check your facts.

Why not you...? We haven't done anyting wrong...

Who exactly are you addressing with this? I'm inclined to think you mean Omni and I. If so, why should we? If not, I still ask why. Are we/they doing something wrong?

No, we are not...

Same thoughts here.. i too think that YenSid could be VAT's master..or just Terra , Ven and mickey master.. Aqua could be MX's apprentice too..

No, Nomura already said that Aqua, Terra and Ven were sent to find MX and the DS by their master...

cam1lee

that theory was pretty good but some of the TRUE facts dont make sense because Nomura said that No. 14 was someone we dont know. but maybe some of the stuff might be reasonable, but im not saying its a bad theory but i dont know if its acurate.

Ultima Scorpio

that theory was pretty good but some of the TRUE facts dont make sense because Nomura said that No. 14 was someone we dont know. but maybe some of the stuff might be reasonable, but im not saying its a bad theory but i dont know if its acurate.

He said it's a new character. He never said it's someone we don't know. If so, could you please show me where he said those words? Didn't think so. Here's the actual segment of the interview that mentions Number XIV:

Is the 14th member a new character of the KH Series? It appears as though the character is...a woman?
TN: I should bring it up now, that the XIV member is not Namine, since some people believed it to be Namine by seeing the trailer. However it will be explained as to why there's no pillar for this character, as well as why she never appeared in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Why there's no pillar for her? The groundwork for her "pillar" will begin in 358/2 Days, and the rest will be revealed in BBS. It's all there people.

Last edited:

Jolts

This sounds like a solid theory. I can't find anything wrong with it. However, the part of Nomura never mentioning Aqua could possibly not mean that she's the 14th member. But the other evidense you have in there makes it so even if you remove that part it's still a relatively solid theory.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Firstly
Skin color doesn't matter, obviously. Just as someone had mentioned, DiZ's skin color was way off, until he revealed himself to be Ansem the Wise. Then he was beyond pale.

Er, Ansem the Wise was Diz at the time. If I remember this correctly, while Diz in The Dark Realm, he used the power of Darkness to change his appearance. Hence the costume and why his skin was pitch black. He was consumed with revenge and hatred towards Xehanort and Darkness was born in his heart. The Darkness had no control over him anymore, and took his bandages off with Mickey by his side.

Finally
The relationship between Mickey and Aqua.Anything in KH1, you can't really look upon, in my opinion, since they were uncertain of a sequel. But anything in COM and after, I think we can suspect has meaning. Aqua picking up Mickey's keyblade has signifigance that only a fool can say doesn't have any meaning. Hopefully thats not flaming...When Mickey is shown in the end of that trailer, he doesn't have his standard Keyblade..It wouldnt be unreasonable for him to believe that he received the new Keyblade from Aqua afterwards...
We can also look at the thing with Organization XIII and Mickey...Mickey clearly had someone giving him knowledge about the Organization...If that person was say...Aqua, then it would be reasonable to say if she got caught, she may just be killed.

I guess I gotta go by what I've been hearing. It's only a Concept Video and nothing should be taken at face value.

About the knowledge on The Organization, it was probably Ansem the Wise, but it would be one hell of a plot twist of Aqua and King Mickey were in cahoots the whole time.

That's a good theory, but couldn't it have been Yen Sid who told Mickey about the Org? Just my thoughts.

That's not a bad theory. I mean, the guy had a book on the adventures to come in KH2. He had A LOT of knowledge on the Organization and The Nobodies. About 5 Minutes worth of Cutscences of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back