• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

I believe that theory is impossible. In the kingdom hearts universe a being has three things that makes them complete. A heart holds light and darkness within, a soul that gives life, and a vessel, a body that sustains a soul and contains a heart. Heartless have corrupted hearts, vessels or bodies to contain those corrupted hearts, but no souls to give life to them. Nobodies have no hearts, souls that gives them life with a vessel or body to sustain it, and can not use light or darkness. So far we have beings of darkness (Heartless), beings of neither light nor darkness (Nobodies), but what about the beings of light (the new enemy that mysteriously disappeared in BBS?) I believe that the new enemy in BBS are beings of light, and that the keyblade crafters and their apprentices are called "Chasers" because they hunt down the new enemy to use them as ingredients for making keyblades and keychains. I believe the new enemy become extinct from the chasers that hunt them down and wipes them out for ingredients to make keyblades and keychains. I think the new enemies are born when a pure hearted person with a strong will dies naturally and their bodies are lost, but the heart and soul remains. That is my theory :)

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ ultima scorpio, you are dead freakin on!! (didn't wanna quote. way to long^^)
~ i believe nomura-sama gave us that little bit of info for a reason. i think he's trying to tell us no. XIV's identity w/o actually saying anything himself. he's gonna drag this identity crisis out till the game drops just to watch us sqwirm!(personally i'd do the same thing if i were over an immensely popular video game series too! XD)

Last edited:
W

wolfvamp79

........OMG! but my question is why do we try and figure things out before we know i know we want to know and all but still we wont know the true answer until we play the game.....I mean yea i've tried to figure out a lot of things lik why hes gonna leave in 151 days! (god that irratates me) but we wont know the truth until we play the game!!!!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
........OMG! but my question is why do we try and figure things out before we know i know we want to know and all but still we wont know the true answer until we play the game.....I mean yea i've tried to figure out a lot of things lik why hes gonna leave in 151 days! (god that irratates me) but we wont know the truth until we play the game!!!!!

When Roxas said "I will dissapear from this world in 151 days", he was at day 200 somthing.

A

Anima Relic

We come up with a theories and speculate about what's going to happen because we want to see which of our theories are true and which aren't. I can't say that for everyone else, but I personally want to see how much of my theories are true and if not what the differences were, and also, it's fun making theories, it's like I'm a scientist or something, and I've never thought about anything else this much before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back