• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i thought of aqua from the time i saw the pic wouldn't it be funny if it wasn't aqua

Ultima Scorpio

It would be kinda funny...even though there is so much evidence. Of course, Nomura could pull all the stops and completely surprise us too. I'm still stickin' with my theory though.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Don't double post please. And I kinda don't want it to get to spoiled to soon...So i'm gunan try and not..do anything...Lol

Ultima Scorpio

Lol there was this girl who wrote in a letter to our paper after I wrote the column. It was so funny. She said that there wasn't a Number XIV and if there was, it'd be Riku's Nobody. Ah, good stuff...

Charlie K

Back in Business
Wait what?Some body wrote in your paper?like local town?Or what wait?I'm confuzed.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I thought about the possibility that Aqua may be the 14th member of the Organization but to me the body structures look different, we'll see if its just my imagination or not. I mean Aqua seems a bit taller if you ask me, but we'll see. I think its a 40% chance of it being Aqua or someone we've seen before.

Psichosis34

that;s possibility but nomura said that the 14th member is an entirely new character and since we already know about awua she's not technically a new character and in the 14th member pic u can see that the 14th member and aqua have to entirely diferent skin tones so aqua being the 14th member has a low chance.

Ultima Scorpio

Aqua is a new character, if you think about it. We haven't played as her yet, we don't know hardly anything about her, so...

And skin tone?? In the KHI SE, Roxas looked much more pale than KHII Roxas.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i think so but aqua is tall and is more white and the person looked black
and did you notice no one in KH1 OR KH2 is black
PS i am mixed which means i am black and white

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
but it is true no one in KH1 OR COM OR KH2 is black all white people

Charlie K

Back in Business
Thats not true either.Lol.(There has been no Extremely dark skinned people) Tan, still darker.(Shit everything I saw sounds racists!BLAH!)

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
now when i think i see like Xemnas and Xehanort and Ansem the heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back