• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible KHIII plots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

Okay, I know that this is a little early, and that this has probably been discussed before, but, with all the new information we have, it’s probably a good idea to re-evaluate this topic. Also, this is just for fun and speculation. So, anyway …

Do you all have any ideas on what the plot for KH3 could be? Myself, I’ve come up with three possible scenarios, and I would also like your opinions on them.

First idea: Xion is still alive, and Sora and Co. have to find her for some reason. Maybe something related to Kairi, something about Aqua, for a connection or explanation on memories, or something of that nature. Hey, they may just need to find her just because they need to find her.

Second idea: The ‘tragic’ part of Xion’s tale means she dies, and Sora and Co. have to defeat her heartless to make her whole again (assuming that’s how it works). If restoration in KH does work that way, Xion's may need to be done for several reasons, again something maybe related to Kairi, Aqua, or just because it needs to be done. Plus, if that’s the case, then maybe we would get a chance to fight the XIII heartless. (I do recognize that that last part is part fan-ism, but, hey, I’d like to see it, and it would answer a lot of questions on the whole ‘heartless/nobody rejoining’ situation).

Third idea: Maleficent and Pete do hold up in The Castle That Never Was, and, with OXIII out of the way, they are able to control the heartless again. What I mean when I say ‘control heartless again’ is that it has been said that heartless align with the strongest, and they lost control when Maleficent was attacked in Hollow Bastion; she wasn’t the strongest anymore. That’s what I mean. Obviously, Sora and Co. have to go back to TWTNW and defeat the duo before an all-out heartless invasion many times greater the 1000 heartless siege at Hollow Bastion destroys the world. Of course, this is assuming that Xemnas’ armored Yiazmat didn’t reduce the castle to rubble or ash.

So what do you all think? Do you think these are good ideas? Or am I completely out of my mind? And do you all have any ideas on what the plot for KH3 could be? All ideas welcome.

True_Darkness

I want to say Master X is returning because I like the idea, but I don't know. Probably Maleficent and Pete up to their old tricks with some new villain (or perhaps OLD villain) working behind the scenes.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
There's no way we could possibly deduce what might happen in KHIII without knowing how the other games (specifically BBS and Coded, cause I'm starting to doubt the significance of Days) tie-in. Those are good ideas, though. ^_^

One thing that we do know is that Xehanort will be back. Or, they could twist it around and say Terra and MX will be back. Meh.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
if xion was still alive, axel would have to go after her, and they never mentioned her.

the rejoining process goes: kill the heartless first, then the nobody. if the nobody is wiped out first, it fades into darkness.

the third idea is possible. probably will play some part, too. but, we don't know. but xehanort will play some part as the main villain. cause he has in every game.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay, I know that this is a little early, and that this has probably been discussed before, but, with all the new information we have, it’s probably a good idea to re-evaluate this topic. Also, this is just for fun and speculation. So, anyway …

Do you all have any ideas on what the plot for KH3 could be? Myself, I’ve come up with three possible scenarios, and I would also like your opinions on them.

First idea: Xion is still alive, and Sora and Co. have to find her for some reason. Maybe something related to Kairi, something about Aqua, for a connection or explanation on memories, or something of that nature. Hey, they may just need to find her just because they need to find her.

If Xion was still alive, what would Sora and Co. need to find her for? there has to be a reason.

Second idea: The ‘tragic’ part of Xion’s tale means she dies, and Sora and Co. have to defeat her heartless to make her whole again (assuming that’s how it works). If restoration in KH does work that way, Xion's may need to be done for several reasons, again something maybe related to Kairi, Aqua, or just because it needs to be done. Plus, if that’s the case, then maybe we would get a chance to fight the XIII heartless. (I do recognize that that last part is part fan-ism, but, hey, I’d like to see it, and it would answer a lot of questions on the whole ‘heartless/nobody rejoining’ situation).

Org. XIII's heartless might have already been defeated by sora. They were regular Heartless. Not like XH. Just like Shadows, and those type heartless. Lower level

Third idea: Maleficent and Pete do hold up in The Castle That Never Was, and, with OXIII out of the way, they are able to control the heartless again. What I mean when I say ‘control heartless again’ is that it has been said that heartless align with the strongest, and they lost control when Maleficent was attacked in Hollow Bastion; she wasn’t the strongest anymore. That’s what I mean. Obviously, Sora and Co. have to go back to TWTNW and defeat the duo before an all-out heartless invasion many times greater the 1000 heartless siege at Hollow Bastion destroys the world. Of course, this is assuming that Xemnas’ armored Yiazmat didn’t reduce the castle to rubble or ash.

TWTNW is gone. I think.

So what do you all think? Do you think these are good ideas? Or am I completely out of my mind? And do you all have any ideas on what the plot for KH3 could be? All ideas welcome.

I'll give you props. At least these are more thought out than some of the spammy theories I have been hearing lately. :thumbup:

Kupo

Actually i have had an idea that somethin bad is goin down because of the heartless version of OXIII except for xemnas and roxas of course, be caue we defeated "ansem" in kh1 and sora heartless reverted back to sora thanks to kairi. THANK U KAIRI :D. who knows anyone care to give insights?

as for maleficent and the heartless, that story has already been done.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Actually i have had an idea that somethin bad is goin down because of the heartless version of OXIII except for xemnas and roxas of course, be caue we defeated "ansem" in kh1 and sora heartless reverted back to sora thanks to kairi. THANK U KAIRI :D. who knows anyone care to give insights?

as for maleficent and the heartless, that story has already been done.

Org XIII's heartless are just regular heartless. Like this:
100px-Shadow.jpg

No Human-type heartless just regular.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
we don't know. but xehanort will play some part as the main villain. cause he has in every game.
This has been mentioned before, but in KH1, we beat Xehanorts heartles, corect?

ANd in KH2, We beat Xehanorts nobody. (Xemnas)

Thus, making Xehanort whole again, right?:unsure:

A

Audo

There's no way we could possibly deduce what might happen in KHIII without knowing how the other games (specifically BBS and Coded, cause I'm starting to doubt the significance of Days) tie-in. Those are good ideas, though. ^_^

One thing that we do know is that Xehanort will be back. Or, they could twist it around and say Terra and MX will be back. Meh.
People need to stop doubting Days. It annoys me. =(
But, at least they've stopped doubting Coded... =/

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
what xehanort had a unbirth and you had to fight that in KHIII
I might be Wrong, but I don't believe that unbirths were around durring the time of KH2, making them not in KH3. I think they might get killed off or somthing in BBS. who knows, maybe they're just hiding?? if someone was going to kill me with a giant key, I'd hide.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xion is dead/Can't wield a Keyblade. [Aside from the reason that she's a female]

A

Azrael

Xehanort is returning.

As for Xion, she might have a mention but she's dead

blitz gene

i wouldn't have to believe the 1st and 2nd one but how could maleficent and pete be still in the world that never was when it got destroyed in the end of kingdom hearts 2.

i don't even know what makes sense anymore.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Please tell me if I'm mistaken, but it appears that if you defeat a heartless, then the nobody, the original person returns. So, first Ansem, then Xemnas, This should signal the return of Xehanort, which means that He will probably be the plot of KHIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back