• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poor Namine.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikuswish

I think Disney may be going with some lesser named actors to either save money or work around their work schedules better.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I really dont think that money's a factor XD

No, it's not.

They're just drumming up hype on how fantastic she'll sound in Camp Rock 2.

*vomit*

Let's just hope that the remaining voiceless characters don't get soulless Disney VAs like Ms. Martin.

sacred_wolf

i really wishe brittany snow could still be namine. i always hate it when actors get replaced, it takes away the original feeling. man this is like when they replaced the mom from the fresh prince!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Me too, don't want to see any different person play her :/.

WHY CAN'T YOU people see that this is just for Brittany Snow to take a break, I mean this new voice actor for her, I'm sure its because Namine didn't hit puberty yet, Also, I'm sure that Brittany Snow was happy to take a break, I'm positive that she'll come back in KH again, maybe shes jsut super busy right now.

there case closed.

xhananh

Awards
I despise everyone and everything associated with the Disney Channel, so needless to say I'm not too happy. If I didn't love Kingdom Hearts so much, I'd probably not buy it just to make a statement. (As if one less sale would really do anything....)

A

Azrael

According to the news on the KHI main page, I'm disappointed that Brittany Snow is not going to voice act for Namine anymore.
And why does it have to be Tess from Camp Rock?!

I have horrid hatred for that girl.

That's pretty sad. Brittany Snow was perfect for Namine's dub voice.

Oh well...I hope whoever the hell this girl is doesn't sound too bad. Who knows?

By the way, Billy Zane is never going to voice Xehanort's Heartless in Re:CoM, it's Epcar.

Siru Drawoh

Awards
-Meaghan is making a guest appearance on the hit TV show House (it's the Christmas episode, so it will air in a few months).
-She is also going to be a voice on the new Disney video game "Kingdom Hearts 3"
-She will be in Milwaukee, WI on November 8th ::EDIT:: this is not at a hockey game... she will be in Milwaukee at a hockey game in January... sorry!!!
-She will be in Jacksonville, FL on November 15th for a meet and greet
-She will be in Miami, FL on November 21st or 22nd for a met and greet as well.
-She also has some music stuff happening, but it's still a secret I'll let you know about it when I get the official OK to announce.

I messaged the idiot who runs the site and corrected her on the game info. What a dumb a**.

Awards
If they could make Jesse McCartney work for Roxas, they can make Meaghan Jette Martin work for Namine. After all, they're both second rate two bit singers.

Brittany Snow WAS great for Namine, but I can't say I'm all that disappointed in her not returning, regardless of how she filled the role exactly as I had imagined. Let's be honest, a voice for Namine isn't as hard to find as a voice for Ansem SoD. I doubt this will be an Epcar repeat. Seriously, I can hear potential in Martin's voice for Namine.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Boys!!! and gurls, we should write britanny to return as namine! THIS CAMP ROCK GURL SHOULD PLAY LARXENE! cuz she sounds so wicked and unpure! birtanny was su much betta. I hope the isnt gonna be any other slaught like happened to Ansem in kh 1

A

Audo

WHY CAN'T YOU people see that this is just for Brittany Snow to take a break, I mean this new voice actor for her, I'm sure its because Namine didn't hit puberty yet, Also, I'm sure that Brittany Snow was happy to take a break, I'm positive that she'll come back in KH again, maybe shes jsut super busy right now.

there case closed.
*looks at the lack of Billy Zane* I doubt that.

THIS CAMP ROCK GURL SHOULD PLAY LARXENE! cuz she sounds so wicked and unpure!
Are you deliberately trying to make this game suck? =/

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Lmao I am so glad I have no idea what Camp Rock is.

The game's ruined for the rest of you.
bahaha.

Jk<3

bstarter29

Boys!!! and gurls, we should write britanny to return as namine! THIS CAMP ROCK GURL SHOULD PLAY LARXENE! cuz she sounds so wicked and unpure! birtanny was su much betta. I hope the isnt gonna be any other slaught like happened to Ansem in kh 1

I doubt it'll be that bad. The loss of Zane absolutely ruined the character. I don't think that'll happen with Namine. It'll probably be a little cringe-worthy at first, but I'm still giving the girl a chance to pull it off.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
i really wishe brittany snow could still be namine. i always hate it when actors get replaced, it takes away the original feeling. man this is like when they replaced the mom from the fresh prince!

And in Family Matters when they replaced the mom!

Lanydx

Brittany Snow did do a pretty good job with Namine.
First thing I said when I saw who was going to replace her was "Oh, crap."
Don't really like it when they add these new Disney channel "stars" to things like this.

I'll just have to deal. At least it isn't Hannah Montana.
Amen to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back