• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Pokemon: When PokeWorlds Collide (A Pokemon Anime/Manga X-over)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Re: Pokemon: When PokeWorlds Collided (A Pokemon Anime/Manga X-over)

You may want a beta reader man. It does help.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

I'll see what I can do for you.

Realm Walker

Are you still taking Pokemon suggestions? I have a few.

Jessie - Vileplume (status ailments), Electrode/Voltorb (Self-Destruct escaping and stuff)

James - Ursaring (the one from the UnBEARable episode), Snover

Brock - Hoppip

Misty - Feebas, Chinchou

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, thanks bro. I'm fixingt Ch 4 now, but there's only a few noticable mistakes, not many for CA59 to nitpick about.

THIS IS HOW FIGHTING STARTS.
:I STOP IT.

CA59 can comment on your shit if she wants. She's being just as helpful as Landyx wants to be just a little more harsh. Just use it to your advantage, get over the fighting and move on. Thank you. =w=

Awards
Wow. This is…below-average. Even though I don't read the manga, this story is quite commendable. However, I'll have to agree with CA59 with the typos. Also, Ash being leader? He wasn't the leader either during his travels in Hoenn and Sinnoh. Why does Blue have to be the new "Brock's chaperone"? His Croagunk can still do that part. Speaking of Brock, doesn't he have his Chansey and will you add her in? I hope the story gets better in time. It'd be a shame to see such a good idea of a fanfic go to waste. Piece of advice, read your chapter after creating it, edit it, then read it again, and then edit it, and continue until it's grammatically correct.

To Annoyance: I hope this review is adequate.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow. This is…below-average. Even though I don't read the manga, this story is quite commendable. However, I'll have to agree with CA59 with the typos. Also, Ash being leader? He wasn't the leader either during his travels in Hoenn and Sinnoh. Why does Blue have to be the new "Brock's chaperone"? His Croagunk can still do that part. Speaking of Brock, doesn't he have his Chansey and will you add her in? I hope the story gets better in time. It'd be a shame to see such a good idea of a fanfic go to waste. Piece of advice, read your chapter after creating it, edit it, then read it again, and then edit it, and continue until it's grammatically correct.

To Annoyance: I hope this review is adequate.
As long as it doesn't spark fighting and isn't rude, I'm cool with it. Good job.

Also, I agree with the re-reading thing. I've probably edited the first chapter of my fanfic 100 times.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh, maybe exaggerating but probably close to it. I mean I know I rewrote and edited the first chapter 20 times before even posting it to the public eye... Then just... ugh. So many drafts. I rewrote unheard whispers probably a 100 times, yeah probably really accurate. I wanted every word to be perfect.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I mostly just wanted something respectable in the fanfiction world. Especially since it was Riku x Sora so I wanted to make it liked by everyone and somehow, I did it... I still don't believe them. <<

Anyways. Let's go back to talking about when PokeWolrds Collide.

CA59

I mostly just wanted something respectable in the fanfiction world. Especially since it was Riku x Sora so I wanted to make it liked by everyone and somehow, I did it... I still don't believe them. <<

Anyways. Let's go back to talking about when PokeWolrds Collide.

I haven't much else to say about it, but I think someone would look strange with a wristwatch around their neck.

Oh, and I don't like it.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Going to pay no mind from what's above me. But 3-4 chapters will be coming soon, this all I can tell you:

Ch 5: Ash and Red vs Falkner

Ch 6: Latias joiins the heroes

Ch 7: Filler chapter focusing on Misty and Latias

Ch 8: Ash vs Green at the Charific (sp?) Valley. Yellow gains a new Pokemon,

If you have any questions, please come to me and I'll tell you (But remeber, spoilers to both the Anime, Manga, and Games). And the PokeGear is more based on the PokeNav in Hoenn with more from 4th Generation (HG/SS), Ash wears it like how Takato wears his D-Power in Digimon season 3. And Please no use of the word Retarded, I find that highly offensive (I have autism)

CA59

Going to pay no mind from what's above me. But 3-4 chapters will be coming soon, this all I can tell you:

Ch 5: Ash and Red vs Falkner

Ch 6: Latias joiins the heroes

Ch 7: Filler chapter focusing on Misty and Latias

Ch 8: Ash vs Green at the Charific (sp?) Valley. Yellow gains a new Pokemon,

If you have any questions, please come to me and I'll tell you (But remeber, spoilers to both the Anime, Manga, and Games). And the PokeGear is more based on the PokeNav in Hoenn with more from 4th Generation (HG/SS), Ash wears it like how Takato wears his D-Power in Digimon season 3. And Please no use of the word Retarded, I find that highly offensive (I have autism)

DO NOT spoil your readers please, it takes away any element of surprise that would have been in future chapters.

Why didn't you describe the PokeGear more? Then maybe I wouldn't have complained about how Ash was a complete idiot for wearing it around his neck.

If you're not sure how to spell something, DO THE RESEARCH THAT YOU CLAIM YOU DO.

Also, you take things too seriously. "Retarded" has more meanings than just "autistic".

Ash may not be autistic, but he IS extremely stupid.

Last edited:

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
DO NOT spoil your readers please, it takes away any element of surprise that would have been in future chapters.

If you're not sure how to spell something, DO THE RESEARCH THAT YOU CLAIM YOU DO.

Also, you take things too seriously. "Retarded" has more meanings than just "autistic".

Ash may not be autistic, but he IS extremely stupid.

I Like my way of writing thank you, so so don't bother me or this story. Plus, stop bashing ash, or I will close this thread. BTW, does the name Farla ring a bell, beacuse you sound like her.

CA59

I Like my way of writing thank you, so so don't bother me or this story. Plus, stop bashing ash, or I will close this thread. BTW, does the name Farla ring a bell, beacuse you sound like her.

Bad grammar is not a "way of writing".

Nothing says I can't make little side comments in my reviews, right? And I'm not "bashing", I'm saying the truth.

I have no idea who Farla is.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Bad grammar is not a "way of writing".

Nothing says I can't make little side comments in my reviews, right? And I'm not "bashing", I'm saying the truth.

I have no idea who Farla is.

My grammer is not that bad, you just can't stop talking about it. Plus you bash Ash and love the Manga like a spoiled puppy. Now then, this thread was just to show a project that I started because Pokespe Meets Anime Bashed the Anime and made the Manga cast Gary Stu/Mary Sues. And don't talk to me about my writing style or grammer, look what's on your sig; stories that don't belong to you. If you know so much about how to write a story, show me your own work and we can drop this, alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back