• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Pokemon: When PokeWorlds Collide (A Pokemon Anime/Manga X-over)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Went back and changed it. Dirty jokes are only funny if done right.

Yeah. Still, it's as TV Tropes calls it, Getting Crap Past he Radar, or something relevant. Either way, I think it also hint on May's body or something. I mean, just look at her. Compared to Misty and Dawn, she seems more 'developed' than them.

*sigh* It's only going to go downhill from here, isn't it?

I agree. Maybe it's be a little better if oathkeeperriku09 just replaced all the manga characters with their game character counterparts with their own different personalities.

CA59

I agree. Maybe it's be a little better if oathkeeperriku09 just replaced all the manga characters with their game character counterparts with their own different personalities.

Or maybe he could stop downgrading the manga characters.

No one really has any personality in this story, they're just there to look inferior to the anime characters.

Awards
Chapter 6 is in works right now, which contains spoilers to the following:

Movie1/5

Pokemon Adventures Fire Red/Leaf Green and Emerald Chapters

Hey! I suggest you rehash the story completely. Replace the manga characters with game characters (Red, Blue, Leaf, Gold/Ethan, Kris/Lyra, Silver, May -not the animé one, of course-, Brendan, Wally -even though-, Lucas, Dawn -not related to the animé one, of course-, Barry -ditto-, etc.) and perhaps some OCs ('counterparts' for Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald). Are you ignoring the advice me and CA59 are giving to you?

Or maybe he could stop downgrading the manga characters.

No one really has any personality in this story, they're just there to look inferior to the anime characters.

Perhaps he should rehash this thing completely, or give it up. No average Pokémon fan would like it, especially those who like the manga.

To: Annoyance

Please fuse the two posts, sorry for the 2x post. By the time I typed this one, CA59 made an answer already to the…oh forget it.

Awards
Who are you talking to? Me, or CA59? Chapter 5 isn't up there. And could you at least please implement CA59's corrections of your typos?

And as for your readers, it's only about time until Farla comes over, and reviews your story. as a matter of fact, I might ask her to do just that.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You have to realize, sir, the people that comment on fanfiction are mainly reading it because it's a fanfiction. If it weren't, no one would read it. This is partially why my own fanfic somehow popular. If it wasn't Sora x Riku, either, people would refuse to read it. Though I am told that it's a good story and all that by people who haven't played Kingdom Hearts, that's irrelevant. :D

CA59

Please tell me you did not insult my readers who were kind enough to review my story on my FF.net page

No one insulted them.

Who are you talking to? Me, or CA59? Chapter 5 isn't up there. And could you at least please implement CA59's corrections of your typos?

And as for your readers, it's only about time until Farla comes over, and reviews your story. as a matter of fact, I might ask her to do just that.

LOL, I can't wait to see this!

Awards
You have to realize, sir, the people that comment on fanfiction are mainly reading it because it's a fanfiction. If it weren't, no one would read it. This is partially why my own fanfic somehow popular. If it wasn't Sora x Riku, either, people would refuse to read it. Though I am told that it's a good story and all that by people who haven't played Kingdom Hearts, that's irrelevant. :D

Uhh…was it me you were talking to? Or oathkeeperriku09? Both of us are males.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have a question for you two (CA59 and Keyblade Seeker). Did you two actually read my story, or looked for flaws?

Another question for Keyblade Seeker: If you think my story is less than averge, then why is it on your favorites. You are Nightelf37, am I correct? (It just looks to me that you're following CA59 instead of thinking for yourself)

Go back and read my story and you'll see why certian things happen.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oathkeeper, what the hell. He can favorite because he thinks it's funny or maybe he just wants to follow it.
You aren't thinking at all about what you're saying.

and yes, they did read it. they just found a lot of flaws. like i said, why not look through the grammatical errors before posting, hm? while you can't do anything about CA59's personal preference of characters, you can do it for the grammar and punctuation.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Annoyance, your a mod and I'm not going to agrue with you but remember BriFTW, the same probelm last time is happening again. And I said time after time after time not to bash the anime. Poking fun, she was not. All she did was laugh or say bad things about Ash and the anime cast. She kept calling Ash and them retarded and I hate that word beacuse I have autism and I hate how peoplw say we are retarded when we are really smart at what we do. Plus, she hates the anime and hates this story because I didn't snark the anime. And just to be clear Annoyance, I'm not wear N. Googles, I moved on with the past and here in the now. I like the recent things, not the stuff you see people bitching about 24/7. The only problems with the my story is the grammer and spelling, that's why Landyx and Relam are my beta readers. If there was something wrong with the plot, they let me know. But all those things she kept pointing out, that we'ren't grammer or spelling in the whole story, it's was things I did that ticked her off because she was one of the people who gave up the anime before Johto and she only came to this story for the manga. I don't know if you kept up with the fanbases at the time, but look at the Sonic Fanbase, or Naruto, or even TwIlight, it's the samee way she's acting. This all started because I said to her and I quote "I don't like PokeSpe meets Anime because It bashes the anime" and she said and quote "You're missing the point, it's suppose to show how retarded the ainme is" The anime was for kids and and before 2005, it was dubbed by 4Kids. So you see, that's whay I don't want her opiniion, she shouldn't have said that to me or kept saying the manga is better. Before 2008, the only things I knew were the show and the games, that's all I knew. And went I learned about the manga, I saw how Gary Stu/mary Sue they were and wanted to change things, make them at least human. It may sound stupid, but I don't want god mod characters who think they are better than their couterparts.

If she said I missed the point about Pokespec meets Anime, than I got the same for her; my story is to bring two different worlds together.

That's, and besides, Realm told me to stand up about this

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Annoyance, your a mod and I'm not going to agrue with you but remember BriFTW, the same probelm last time is happening again.
Yes, I remember, but you seem to forget that you were at fault as well with Bri. You were attacking him as well.

And I said time after time after time not to bash the anime. Poking fun, she was not. All she did was laugh or say bad things about Ash and the anime cast. She kept calling Ash and them retarded and I hate that word beacuse I have autism and I hate how peoplw say we are retarded when we are really smart at what we do.
You also seem to not remember that I told her to not use that word and to be kinder when giving critique. I even had a private chat with her about this as well. It's fine for her to state her personal opinion about the cast and how they're acting in your story. While I only skimmed through, if she's just talking about the show itself, it's unrelated to this thread and I can yell at her. But if she's talking about the actions that they do in your story, she has full right to do so.

Again, while being a little nicer about it.

The only problems with the my story is the grammer and spelling, that's why Landyx and Relam are my beta readers. If there was something wrong with the plot, they let me know.
People miss things. There were plenty of things wrong with Twilight but they had plenty of editors. :I

But all those things she kept pointing out, that we'ren't grammer or spelling in the whole story, it's was things I did that ticked her off because she was one of the people who gave up the anime before Johto and she only came to this story for the manga. I don't know if you kept up with the fanbases at the time, but look at the Sonic Fanbase, or Naruto, or even TwIlight, it's the samee way she's acting. This all started because I said to her and I quote "I don't like PokeSpe meets Anime because It bashes the anime" and she said and quote "You're missing the point, it's suppose to show how retarded the ainme is" The anime was for kids and and before 2005, it was dubbed by 4Kids. So you see, that's whay I don't want her opiniion, she shouldn't have said that to me or kept saying the manga is better. Before 2008, the only things I knew were the show and the games, that's all I knew. And went I learned about the manga, I saw how Gary Stu/mary Sue they were and wanted to change things, make them at least human. It may sound stupid, but I don't want god mod characters who think they are better than their couterparts.

If she said I missed the point about Pokespec meets Anime, than I got the same for her; my story is to bring two different worlds together.

That's, and besides, Realm told me to stand up about this
The manga characters don't even know about their counterparts as far as I knew.
The manga was made after the games were and then the anime was based off the manga.
Seriously, calm down. No one's getting punished.

CA59

I have a question for you two (CA59 and Keyblade Seeker). Did you two actually read my story, or looked for flaws?

We both read it.

Another question for Keyblade Seeker: If you think my story is less than averge, then why is it on your favorites. You are Nightelf37, am I correct? (It just looks to me that you're following CA59 instead of thinking for yourself)

You know, he DID say he was looking for improvement. Maybe that's why it's on his favorites.

Go back and read my story and you'll see why certian things happen.

We DID read it. Certain things just shouldn't happen.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you really read this story like you said than answer this

1. What is in the oddly colred egg?

2. What's Blue's real motive to pull Brock

If you don't know the answers, then you didn't pay attention. Look, can we please end before anyones gets banned. You like the manga, I like the aniime, big deal. Just let it die and leave me alone. Since you'll probably won't listen, I won't update here anymore, fine with you?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
RIKU. FOR THE LAST TIME. SHE IS TALKING ABOUT YOUR STORY. HER LIKING THE MANGA MORE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.

Please stop making me break out the capslock so you understand me.
I didn't even read your story. I just read all of this. I'm not banning anyone. :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back