• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Pokemon: When PokeWorlds Collide (A Pokemon Anime/Manga X-over)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CA59

Annoyance, your a mod and I'm not going to agrue with you but remember BriFTW, the same probelm last time is happening again.

I don't know who BriFTW is, but the argument between you two probably started because of an opinion he had that you didn't like.

And I said time after time after time not to bash the anime.

Nowhere did you say "No bashing", unless it was in your Character's Corner (which I didn't read, because I'm not interested in self-insert conversations).

All she did was laugh or say bad things about Ash and the anime cast. She kept calling Ash and them retarded and I hate that word beacuse I have autism and I hate how peoplw say we are retarded when we are really smart at what we do. Plus, she hates the anime and hates this story because I didn't snark the anime.

Of course I'll say bad things about the cast if they say or do something stupid.

No, I hate this story because it just sucks.

And just to be clear Annoyance, I'm not wear N. Googles, I moved on with the past and here in the now. I like the recent things, not the stuff you see people bitching about 24/7.

What has this got to do with anything?

The only problems with the my story is the grammer and spelling, that's why Landyx and Relam are my beta readers.

No, those are only the main problems.

If there was something wrong with the plot, they let me know.

They just don't want to hurt your feelings, probably.

But all those things she kept pointing out, that we'ren't grammer or spelling in the whole story, it's was things I did that ticked her off because she was one of the people who gave up the anime before Johto and she only came to this story for the manga.

I was mad because some of the shit that went on was just illogical, and just plain stupid.

I don't know if you kept up with the fanbases at the time, but look at the Sonic Fanbase, or Naruto, or even TwIlight, it's the samee way she's acting.

That has nothing to do with anything.

This all started because I said to her and I quote "I don't like PokeSpe meets Anime because It bashes the anime" and she said and quote "You're missing the point, it's suppose to show how retarded the ainme is" The anime was for kids and and before 2005, it was dubbed by 4Kids.

Being dubbed by 4Kids is no excuse for insulting their viewer's intelligence.

So you see, that's whay I don't want her opiniion, she shouldn't have said that to me or kept saying the manga is better.

I never "kept" doing those things.

Before 2008, the only things I knew were the show and the games, that's all I knew.

Your point?

And went I learned about the manga, I saw how Gary Stu/mary Sue they were and wanted to change things, make them at least human. It may sound stupid, but I don't want god mod characters who think they are better than their couterparts.

HOW are they Sues? Also, they don't even know their counterparts, how would they "think" they're better?

If she said I missed the point about Pokespec meets Anime, than I got the same for her; my story is to bring two different worlds together.

Too bad the execution was bad.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Only because this is causing so much trouble I'm closing this thread.

Oathkeeper, try to put more effort into your stories and stop taking everything so seriously.
CA59, be nicer in your reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back