• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Super Awesome Journey Time [Sign ups and ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Name: Ai Della Luna

Appearance: Bearing long, ruby red hair that reaches her waist, Ai has shining emerald eyes. Her skin is a bit paler than it should be, and she's short for her age. She wears a light-pink dress with three violet tiers that turn a darker shade of purple from each layer. Her knee high boots are also a light pink, with the trim being a dark violet. She carries a blue fanny pack around her waist.

Personality: Bubbly and curious, Ai is a very cheerful kid who just loves Pokemon. She's determined to become the best, and at times can be sexist against boys. She can be selfish and bossy, though Ai gets very quiet when she's upset. She has a level head but can get frusterated, though doesnt have a temper.

Path: Trainer

Starter Pokémon:
Eevee (Nicknamed Vee at times)
Her three sisters each share the basic evolved forms of Eevee--Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon. Eevee was given to Ai by her eldest sister, and the two have been friends ever since.

Other: Her favorite color is purple. She wants to make an all-Eevee evolved form team.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Oh. No. I put at the end of Prof. Elm's letter, I'm pretty sure that's where it was, well somewhere in the post I put that you don't have to be restricted to a 10-12 year old Pokemon trainer. It just has to be reasonable. Like, his character is 16, but he has reasons to back up all of his stuff.

ALSO!

Flower. Sweet temp. You're accepted.

I'm pretty sure we could start from here. If anyone else wants to join, don't hesitate. I'll get my intro post up within the hour, so keep an eye out. spoitime

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Oh, alright, just wanted to make sure, cause it didn't seem too fair. Anyway, let me think of my starter, I should have a bio soon.

I do have seven days though, if we hold true to the letter? :p

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Ohh. lol. No. RP time, we're starting on a Saturday. Real times, we're starting today. So when I put up my first post, it will be a Saturday. Don't worry too much about it though. Your bio doesn't have to be freakishly detailed and in depth. Just enough for me to get a basic idea about your character.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Name: Jacen Corbett

Appearance:
awesomeanimekid.jpg

Due to the sudden chilly weather, Jacen has chosen to bundle up much more than before. His older outfit was this.

aaronanimeguy.jpg

Personality: Jacen is a guy who chooses his battles, and tries not to let the battles choose him. He can get competitive, but when it comes to a Pokemon Battle he can't win, he'll likely back down and save his Pokemon the trouble. Still, it won't stop him from trying to make his team the strongest there ever was. Strong enough, that they could take on Pokemon of Legend. He's usually cheerful, but hates rudeness and will immediately give you bad treatment if you give it to him.

Path: Trainer, thinking of breeding.

Starter Pokémon: Totodile

Other: Has a great fascination for flying types, despite starting with one of his favorite water types ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back