• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playstation 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PS 3?

• I have already bought it.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I haven't bought it yet, but intend to do so (sooner or later).

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I don't have it, nor am I interested in having it.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I will only buy it if KH 3 is available ONLY for this console.

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_thekeybearer

I just wanted to find out... There's no info yet as to which platform will KH 3 use (assuming there's going to be a KH 3, but then again, that is REALLY probable). PS 3 sold very, very little in the US, compared to the amount of sales the PS 2 had... It actually didn't sell in Japan THAT much either... So yeah, here's a poll =)
PS 3?
- I have already bought it.
- I haven't bought it yet, but intend to do so (sooner or later).
- I don't have it, nor am I interested in having it.
- I will only buy it if KH 3 is available ONLY for this console.

TheDood

- I will only buy it if KH 3 is available ONLY for this console.

I heard most of the games suck for ps3
so if KH3 is a fail for ps3 then all hope is lost one me getting one ever

Sora_thekeybearer

I think it's really unfair that the future KH games are all going to be sold on different platforms... I didn't bitch about it that much with KH: Chain of Memories, because MANY people had a GBA at the time, or intended to have one (because of other great games for it). But now get a PSP, a GB DS, & a good cellphone too? =(

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Wrong section, this should be moved to Video Games.

Also, I will most likely never buy one, I have no real desire to own a PS3.

Gabranth

Awards
I have a ps3 and I definatly think kh3 will be on it. After all nomura's working on versus for the ps3 and imagine the graphics and dephth that they could give kh3 if it was on bluray.

I really like my playstation,I use it a lot for storing media. Free online, cutting edge graphics, and FINALLY some great games this year make it my favorite console. (gt5 prolougue, Metal Gear solid 4, ff XIII...)

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
I think it's really unfair that the future KH games are all going to be sold on different platforms... I didn't bitch about it that much with KH: Chain of Memories, because MANY people had a GBA at the time, or intended to have one (because of other great games for it). But now get a PSP, a GB DS, & a good cellphone too? =(

Its just a way for them to get you buy the game and system...just business. I have a PS3 so no worries for me.

Destiny-X

uhhh i plan too maybe next year.. wen i get a job :)
sadly now i have no cash... -sigh- !! for now im going to get a psp for ff7 CC !! WOO :)

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I plan on getting a PS3 when KH3 comes out or God of War 3, whichever comes out first. I think I heard something about the PS3 dropping to 300. Thats pretty affordable.

A

Azrael

If the Ps3 continues to be failing at sales, Wii or 360 is the best way for Kh to go

Revanant Sora

I don't want a PS3, I'm fine with a PS2.

- I will only buy Kingdom Hearts lll is availble for only this Console.

I don't think that the PS3 is worth that much I mean come on, like $400? I might get if it lowers down more. Which, will be awhile.

If there is a Kingdom Hearts lll then I would think it would be on multiple Platforms, like PS2 & PS3. Well I hope xD

khobsessed01

Awards
I will get a PS3 in 2010 or 2011. There are other games besides KH3 that I would like to get.

kh is ba

I will only buy a PS3 if KH3 comes out on it ( D= I already have a wii and 360 and it will probably be on the PS3) or if someone just comes up to me and gives me a free PS3 or I get a free one one way or another (I won't steal one though).

D

Dexter

No. I got a 360 recentley and I'm not planning to buy another $400 console anytime soon. To be honest until the PS3 has a great line-up of games I'm not even gonna consider purchasing it. I mean seriousley I know this is KH fan-site and all but I can't believe some people will acutally go shell out 400 bucks just to play KH3. IMO Square should go multi-platform.....//

Revanant Sora

No. I got a 360 recentley and I'm not planning to buy another $400 console anytime soon. To be honest until the PS3 has a great line-up of games I'm not even gonna consider purchasing it. I mean seriousley I know this is KH fan-site and all but I can't believe some people will acutally go shell out 400 bucks just to play KH3. IMO Square should go multi-platform.....//

Yes, that's what I said. I think it would be a great idea to go Multi-Platform. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back