• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playstation 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PS 3?

• I have already bought it.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I haven't bought it yet, but intend to do so (sooner or later).

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I don't have it, nor am I interested in having it.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I will only buy it if KH 3 is available ONLY for this console.

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
No. I got a 360 recentley and I'm not planning to buy another $400 console anytime soon. To be honest until the PS3 has a great line-up of games I'm not even gonna consider purchasing it. I mean seriousley I know this is KH fan-site and all but I can't believe some people will acutally go shell out 400 bucks just to play KH3. IMO Square should go multi-platform.....//

Thats a really great idea. It would be great if that would happen because it would please a lot of people. Hopefully KH has gotten popular enough that SE will give it a go with other consoles. It really is dumb to buy a console because of a game that is only available for that console. But at the same time, if you really like the game, I think most people would go and get that console. Just my thoughts.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^ I don't think the price is that bad now, you can do so much more with it that the PS2. Like internet.
Yeah but I'd rather only pay $280 instead of $400 for a system that has practically the same games I want and actually works with my monitor. I'm not really into having an entertainment console I just want to play video games and that's it.

IMO Square should go multi-platform.....
Right about now I would say that S-E doesn't have enough trust in either the 360 or the PS3 to even really consider going multi and then theres the Wii which has lots of promise. S-E seems more confident in hand helds rather than consoles currently but it won't be until later that we'll know what they decide on.

I want a Ps3. But i know I will probably never be able to afford one. Well, that is life, I guess.

Clone

iv got the ps3 aswell, got it for mainly for ffxiii, but also mgs4 dmc4 and gta 4 . If kh3 comes to the ps3 then thats a bonus.

D

Divine Light

I already bought a PS3 awhile ago^^ the things I am looking forward to

FFXIII&FFVXIII
KH3(hopefully)

kakashii77

its really coming out for Ps3 if not then Kingdom hearts suck!! but im ready for any platforms
i have
wii
Ps3
doesnt matter where they put it im ready for the game

Zayin

We have G.B.A, D.S, Wii, 360, playstation 2, Xbox..... we want a psp more than a ps3... we tried the ps3 before.... good grapics but i didn't REALLY love it or anything so I wish it would come out on 360, psp, or ps2 because we do plan on getting the psp... but if it does come out on ps3 i'll just hAVE to work my magic.... so i'll say i'll buy it sooner or later... i better stop talking im suppose to be cleaning my room

Oxforder

I intend to buy one very soon,, Always liked the PS3, and the games they are making for it. Can't wait for the final fantasy XIII games, and (perhaps) KH3 ^^

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
I've already got a PS3, for the Blu-Ray capabilities, and the hope that it'll have some really awesomely-sweet games out soon. So, yeah, I'm hoping for (hopefully) KH3 on PS3.

Oh, by the way, I'm pretty glad the author actually knew about the apparent lack of there bing a KH3, instead of being all "OMG! KHIII! WHEN"S IT CUMING OUT?!? SHOULD IT BE ON PS3?!?!?!ONE" *ahem* Yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back