• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Physically best

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xentus

Who knows how to prepare your body physically for military training and real military action. I will take any any suggestions from "You should read this 3 page book that tells u a little bout physical training" to "You should get into a bar fight and start killin people untill YOU die!"

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
My advice: play so many video games that you lose touch with reality and forget you can die.

It might not stop it from happening, but you sure won't worry about it anymore.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
At your age, rigorous excercise to build muscle isn't the healthiest thing to go for.

Just eat healthy and get some excercise in bud, that way when you're older and you still want to go with it, at least you have some foundation to start on. As opposed to trying it when you're, let's say, unfit.

Xentus

My thoughts exactly. Maybe it'd help if you told us why you need to prepare for military action. And there's this thing called Google that I'm sure can give you more answers than any of us ever could.

I need to prepare so i wont fail in military training if i go to it.And iv tried google and it SUCKS.

Xentus

★;5462161 said:
At your age, rigorous excercise to build muscle isn't the healthiest thing to go for.

Just eat healthy and get some excercise in bud, that way when you're older and you still want to go with it, at least you have some foundation to start on. As opposed to trying it when you're, let's say, unfit.

I am not unfit .

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You know what, you go ahead and just lift a bunch of weights whilst retaining a diet of only red meat.

That'll get you far.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
You probably shouldn't lift five days a week. You need to give your muscles more time to repair themselves. What occurs is that your muscles break down after undergoing strenuous activity and build themselves back-up, even stronger than before. If you keep breaking them down, not allowing yourself time to recover, you'll tire your body out, making you lift less and less each day from all the stress accumulated. So then, your workouts will be inefficient. At 12, you probably won't see too much results. Once you're further in puberty, you'll put on muscles like that due to the increased testosterone level (just be sure to lift during your peak [between 16-25 years of age roughly], it'll yield you impressive results).

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Well since i was a little kid i have wnted to be a Super Hero.But now that im grown up,the most super hero like thing is the military.

No offense, but your not grown up. I know this because I too am not grown up, seriously... your only twelve. Actually ask yourself if you want to be in the military (btw being a soldier is nothing like being a superhero. Chances are, your going to end up killing a shit load of; honest, hardworking, & innocent civilians in Afghanistan).

Before you contradict everything I say, go watch modern day military documentaries. Especially ones that include IED victims. You'll see that joining the military is a very serious decision (I'm also assuming that you want to be in either the marines or army).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well since i was a little kid i have wnted to be a Super Hero.But now that im grown up,the most super hero like thing is the military.
No, not really. Go be a doctor or an engineer or a scientist if you want to truly help people.

Also rigorous physical exercise while you're growing is very unhealthy. It'll stunt your growth and can lead to painful muscular and skeletal problems not much later in life.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
No, not really. Go be a doctor or an engineer or a scientist if you want to truly help people.

Inserting idealist optimism: I think everybody helps society; we just chip in our bit in different ways. Even garbagemen. Who's going to take out our trash without them? People like them and farmers and factory workers and office drones are unsung heroes, but they are also pillars of society upon which we depend.

No one profession is more superhero-like than another.

But yeah, chill out; don't lift, just play a few sports.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Don't work out at 12. You've barely hit puberty.

When you are older, try the 300 workout. Lols.

But now that im grown up,the most super hero like thing is the military.

There is no glory in war, particularly in being deployed in a drone-like fashion as a mindless number to a far country where you aren't needed to die.

If you want to do that, more power and respect to you, thanks for sacrificing yourself for your country to kill people from other countries, but you aren't a superhero, you're just filling a spot in the government's armed forces quota. After all, somebody has to do it, and if nobody does, our enemies will eventually take advantage of us.

/$0.02

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

Inserting idealist optimism: I think everybody helps society; we just chip in our bit in different ways. Even garbagemen. Who's going to take out our trash without them? People like them and farmers and factory workers and office drones are unsung heroes, but they are also pillars of society upon which we depend.

No one profession is more superhero-like than another.

But yeah, chill out; don't lift, just play a few sports.
I'm sure we could use more doctors than office drones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back