• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
4 Stray cats went into our yard.
We named them
We don't actually call them our pets.

But we do have 4 lovebirds.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I looooooove cats way too much, though I have some dogs too. I technically have four cats: a black one [Not bad luck. Especially since I've had him for 14 years... >.>], an orange one, a tabby that might be part maine coon, and a baby egyptian mau. [HE'S MY LITTLE PRINCE <3 And he's waaay too spoiled rotten by me, but makes up for it by being such a sweetheart.] And, of course, I adopted all of my kitties that were dropped on a doorstep, except for one I think.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
my house is somewhat of a zoo but in any case

1 cat
2 dogs
2 ferrets
2 budgies
1 fish

My house used to be like this.

At that time, I had..

A bunch of fish (6 or 7)
A Bald Python
A Cat, that I called Microcat, but it's name was really, Sunshine (sister's name, for it).
A Iguana
Two dogs and a bunch of puppies (8 or 9)

We haven't been like this, since, for a couple years. (We got rid of most, but a few died.)

Callaghan

Awards
I only have 5 cats currently o_O

It total over the years I've probably had

10 or so fish (gold fish and guppies)
1 rat (my _big_ sister brang it home)
2 frogs (again my sister bringing stuff home xD)
1 bird (for about a week til it could fly)
atleast 12 cats (3 in england the rest in nz)(in england I only counted the 2 kittens we actual kept from our 2 litters xD)
Curently our cats are
Tara, the only female, my lil angle bus baby (she's big fat and grumpy, everyone calls her an itchBay but me xD)
Tango, Tara's brother, hes big and scared, but not fat, just BIG, he likes my bed
Cracker, fat and doesn't shut up we got him at such a young age and so he learnt all sorts of tricks like how to turn on my parents TV with the remote early in the morning xD they changed TVs so he can't do it no more =p
"Pirate" Brian, he just turned up one day,hes the only un fat one, instead hes fluffy, but he climbs up on you shoulder like a parrot if you're sitting on a chair, he reminds us of a cat johnny depp xD
finaly tiptop the FATEST cat you'll ever meet, he's just a bowling ball with little feet, tail and a small head xD

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
a dog, cat, rabbit, and a few fish.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I have a dog, he's alright I guess.

I'm definitely a cat person though, I love cats.

And I used to have fish, but I was terrible at taking care of them, so they all died.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I'm a cat man, I adore cats for some reason.

I have only one cat right now though his name is Dayday (we don't know if it's spelled like that or like Dede though lol). He's a punk ass cat that's scared of everything even his own shadow at times but I love him none the less. He's sleeping right behind me on the couch at the moment lol

I want a dog when I get my own place but I still going to have a cat no matter what.

Haku

<3
I own 2 young Ferrets in which they are quite a handful to take care of sometimes since they like getting into alot of things around the house.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I has one dog, named Saphira, she's a great dane. :D

I have a guinea pig named Chocolate Chip, he's a fatass. :D

shadow_heartless

Ahhhhhh,My mom bought me a poodle after my other Rottwhiller died (poor Roxi).Her name is Romina I dont like her shes to hyperactive and bites me alot.But I got a Chihuahua I named it Gerard its so cute I got it for my bday.

Haku you have a pet ferret.......thats sooooooo cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back